Elder Scrolls Quest Tileset

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#46 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:33 AM

Ahh! I cn feel the motivasion flow inside me. Thanks. But I'm thinkign about upgrading to Vista. Someone told me that ZC works on it... Let's hope so. So becuse of that (If I decide to upgrade) I won't be able to do a whole lot of things with the tileset. But don't worry! I'll Put my work on a cd/dvd and have a backup, incase anything goes wrong.
On the tilesets side, I haven't gotten much work today, but it really doesen't matter. I got in more than I should have been able to yesterday... I'll keep in touch.
EDIT: In your sig DFW, there's a quest name ''Orgins''... I haven't heard about that one before. Any link to any info topic? And get working on those last 3%. XD

Edited by Migokalle, 22 June 2007 - 06:35 AM.

#47 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:45 AM

Its 'Origin' (minus the 's' which would make it plural), and you can check out the expo for 2007 Spring to find more info about it. As for Windows Vista. What do you mean? You'll stop work on the set once you move to Vista? Not sure what you mean.

#48 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:09 AM

Yeah... when I've upgraded, I'll never even open the set again... Joking! No, I mean that while it's upgrading to vista, I must take a break... but only for those few hours 2-4 I think it takes to install. But before I do upgrade, I need to know if ZC works on vista for sure. One has told me that it doesen't and another has told me that it does. So if anyone knows if it does have any more bugs if you run it in Vista, please tell.

#49 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:00 PM

Any word on the progress of this set?

#50 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 08 July 2007 - 08:59 AM

I think Vista destroyed his progress on the set. Vista has claimed yet another victim.

#51 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 10 July 2007 - 12:32 AM

CURSE YOU VISTA!!!!

Or maybe Migokalle dropped off of the edge of the world. Please, tell us if you're alive!

#52 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 04:53 PM

Hello.... I am Migokalle's dearest friend. After updating to vista, he suddenly got the urge of walking in the woods... So he did, and soon, he found the edge of the world... No one ever saw him again icon_frown.gif
But I found his password to this page and decided to.... Nah... Joking! Migokalle is BACK! I didn't upgrade to vista but I haven't gotten any work done on the tileset... BUT I will from now on, starting tomorrow.(too late now) I'll make a new topic and... Well... just wait and see.

#53 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 05:24 PM

Cool. Keep up the good work, man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users