• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Ether

Ether

Pale Stranger

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 08 November 2023 - 01:12 PM

Quest Club is where we put a quest in the spotlight and then we all play it and talk about it a bunch!

Guidelines

• It's okay not to finish the quest! Just give it an honest shot and talk about how it went (or how it's currently going).
  • It's also okay not to like things! Please don't be a jerk, though; quest devs are people too. Be constructive and polite.
  • If you're stuck, questions about gameplay/puzzles should go in the appropriate Custom Quest Discussion thread.
  • For the time being I'll make one thread per quest, but for story-heavy quests where spoilers matter a lot I might split it into two. We'll see how this system works out and might adjust it in the future.

Quest Selection

• Quests are announced on the 1st and 16th of each month, Eastern time. For particularly long quests we might counterbalance them with a shorter one and weight the month differently.
  • Behind the scenes, quests are picked through a team of curators who'll each put forward a separate list of 5 quests. I'll roll from a master list of all of them and choose one at random.
  • You can recommend quests for the curators to pick! There's a dropbox here, or you can just message me on Discord. Curators will be expected to play the quests, but they--and ultimately, the RNG--will get the final say in what quests come up. I'm up for revisiting these guidelines, but for now:
    • Please avoid recommending your own quests.
    • Stick with completed quests that are at least three months old.
    • No troll quests, nothing deliberately unfun or inaccessible.
    • I'm gonna tentatively say no challenge quests where the challenge is the main selling point, and to be cautious on particularly hard quests in general. This is all really subjective, though. Accessibility is my main concern here, so if something has difficulty options it's probably fine?
  • If you don't want your quest(s) to ever come up in Quest Club, ask and it will be so.

Current Curation Team
Deedee
Haylee
Russ
SofaKing

Current Quest Club Staff
Ether

• Mitchfork, Haylee, Joelmacool and 3 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users