Photo

ZC 2.5 RC 2.5 (Windows)

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#151 Gleeok

Gleeok

It's dangerous to dough alone, bake this.

• Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:36 PM

As far as I can tell there is no pending fixes or bugs for the current revision unless you count absence of affirmation as such. icon_shrug.gif

#152 blue_knight

blue_knight

Adept

• Members

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE(Gleeok @ Feb 15 2012, 07:36 PM) View Post

As far as I can tell there is no pending fixes or bugs for the current revision unless you count absence of affirmation as such. icon_shrug.gif

Does that mean its ready to go? I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

#153 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• Members

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:17 AM

We're getting impatient. icon_razz.gif
We're just waiting on _L_ at this point, since he's the only one who can compile for Mac. If he's planning to fix any more bugs first, he hasn't mentioned them, so we don't know what the holdup is.

#154 Gleeok

Gleeok

• Members

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE(blue_knight @ Feb 15 2012, 10:01 PM) View Post

Does that mean its ready to go? I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Sorry 'bout the ambiguity there. I will run it through the Translate-to-image-a-tron-bot 4000 MKII and see if there is a less non-funny way to put it. icon_razz.gif

...*processing*..
...*ding*. translation complete.

IPB Image

#155 Red Phazon

Red Phazon

Adept

• Members

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE(Saffith @ Feb 15 2012, 11:17 PM) View Post

We're getting impatient. icon_razz.gif
We're just waiting on _L_ at this point, since he's the only one who can compile for Mac. If he's planning to fix any more bugs first, he hasn't mentioned them, so we don't know what the holdup is.

_L_ must be around though, because he just made an update on Shardstorm today. Is it just that communication is lacking between you guys?

#156 Gleeok

Gleeok

• Members

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE(Red Phazon @ Feb 17 2012, 04:14 PM) View Post

Is it just that communication is lacking between you guys?

I think _L_ just must've set his clock to "Tebow time" or something. ^_^

My new strategy to get 2.5 done is to make a never-ending series of jokes on the subject, each one in perpetually worse taste than the ones preceding it, until the the other developers (you know, the ones that commit actual useful changes and fixes) either A) Go crazy or fire me, B)Quit, or C) Get it done. I think it's much healthier than going the old route of it being taboo. If you can't laugh at yourself then who can you laught at, right?

I have high hopes. icon_smile.gif

#157 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:16 PM

During Pass 2 of compiling, I'm getting a Scanner: Lexical Error '\' ^ message. I'd really like to get rid of this... but it gives me no information about where this is coming from. icon_frown.gif No line number. No file. So there's no way of me figuring out where it is without looking over thousands of lines of code.

So, I was hoping this could be fixed to where it would tell me where the error is coming from. icon_frown.gif

Edit: I was able to find it by searching in Programmer's Notepad for ";\" (I must have fat fingered it when I was going to hit enter.) But still, it should probably give a line number.

#158 Eurysilas

Eurysilas

Paladin

• Members

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:25 PM

I have a Mac, you know. *hint* *hint*

BTW, hate to be _that guy_, but is there any way to get a bigger window or fullscreen ZC on a Mac? I run Snow Leopard.

#159 tox_von

tox_von

Zelda Addict

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:22 AM

im not sure if LW_BOMBBLAST or LW_BOMB work correctly(i could be wrong) i used it a few diffrent ways and just replaced LW_SWORD with them in a script and that didnt work. I think this needs to be fixed or made clearer the correct usage. my topic on what i did is here.

http://www.purezc.co...showtopic=53713

#160 blue_knight

blue_knight

Adept

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:29 AM

I hate to pester but does _L_ have an ETA for the RC3 compile? Or is something else holding things up (I know annoying things can come up)? Thanks.

#161 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE(LinktheMaster @ Feb 18 2012, 03:16 PM) View Post
Edit: I was able to find it by searching in Programmer's Notepad for ";\" (I must have fat fingered it when I was going to hit enter.) But still, it should probably give a line number.

Done.

QUOTE(Eurysilas @ Feb 18 2012, 05:25 PM) View Post
BTW, hate to be _that guy_, but is there any way to get a bigger window or fullscreen ZC on a Mac? I run Snow Leopard.

Huh, I never noticed there's no launcher on Mac before. Well, I assume you can still go to Misc -> Fullscreen for that. You can set the resolution in ag.cfg (until RC3, it's limited to 320x240, 640x480, or 800x600).

QUOTE(blue_knight @ Feb 21 2012, 03:29 AM) View Post
I hate to pester but does _L_ have an ETA for the RC3 compile? Or is something else holding things up (I know annoying things can come up)? Thanks.

I'm afraid we still don't know. He hasn't said anything one way or another.

#162 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:20 PM

Hmm... I was wondering if there would be any way we could have a "solid" flag for FFCs. That would be amazing for NPC scripts and things like that. icon_frown.gif

#163 tox_von

tox_von

Zelda Addict

• Members

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:42 PM

if(Screen->isSolid(x, y) || x<0 || x>256) return(true);

This was in a script called grenade script wouldnt it have something to do with solid.

#164 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

Sometimes lurking. Rarely posting.

• Members

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:47 PM

Not for FFC's. The isSolid() function checks if a normal combo is solid, and returns true if it is.

#165 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:49 PM

I know how to check for solidity.

But an object being solid means a ton in ZC. It means deflecting some weapons as well as stopping enemies and Link. That's a lot of work that could potentially be done much easier (and more efficiently) in ZC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users