• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 13 June 2023 - 04:51 PM

In case anyone missed it in the expo thread, One Screen Gollab is now available to play in full!

You can grab the quest and music files here. Make sure you use Alpha 114 or later!

Quest:
https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Music:

We'll be using any feedback we get from this to polish the quest even further for the eventual database release, so if you have any to give, I'd greatly appreciate it!

In addition, you can check out the expo thread here if you haven't already!

• Shane, Eddy, Haylee and 2 others like this

#2 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 13 June 2023 - 05:04 PM

In case anyone missed it in the expo thread, One Screen Gollab is now available to play in full!

You can grab the quest and music files here. Make sure you use Alpha 114 or later!

Quest:

Music:

We'll be using any feedback we get from this to polish the quest even further for the eventual database release, so if you have any to give, I'd greatly appreciate it!

In addition, you can check out the expo thread here if you haven't already!

I Tryed it on The Two Newest Versions the Nightly Build and The 2.55.114 but They Dont Seem to Have sound at all Is that a Version Bug and The 114 Version dont Even had an Cursor :(

#3 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 13 June 2023 - 05:10 PM

Sound seems to be working on my end, I'm not sure what the problem could be unless maybe your sound settings were turned down for some reason?

(If its music that's the problem, make sure the files are in the same folder as the quest)

As for the cursor... no idea.

#4 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 13 June 2023 - 05:17 PM

Sound seems to be working on my end, I'm not sure what the problem could be unless maybe your sound settings were turned down for some reason?

(If its music that's the problem, make sure the files are in the same folder as the quest)

As for the cursor... no idea.

I Looked at The Settings but it Should Play Sound in My Older Version 111 There it Plays The Sound Perfektly fine i Remember the Same Error Happened in The Special Build for Mitchs fault 2 I Wonder if it has something to do with Newer Versions :(

#5 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 13 June 2023 - 05:27 PM

What Operating System are you using? (whether or not it's Linux or windows, what version of windows or what type of linux)

#6 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 13 June 2023 - 05:49 PM

What Operating System are you using? (whether or not it's Linux or windows, what version of windows or what type of linux)

Its Curently an Windows 10 64 bit System right now :D

#7 slashi

slashi

Initiate

• Members

Posted 13 June 2023 - 06:20 PM

I Tryed it on The Two Newest Versions the Nightly Build and The 2.55.114 but They Dont Seem to Have sound at all Is that a Version Bug and The 114 Version dont Even had an Cursor :(

I've had similar problems with sound and music with quests made in 2.55 for a good while. I thought the music wasn't working at all while watching the intro.

Turns out I needed to tune the sound settings up and down in ZC (I don't fully understand which setting effects what), but after tuning, I was able to get the music and sfx (sword sounds etc.) somewhat in balance.

I don't remember having these problems with 2.53 and lower versions.

For what it's worth, I'm running Windows 10 x64 Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045. ZC Alpha 114, Build 61.

Edit: Also, like kronos, mouse cursor was not working when I first started ZC. It started working later when I saved and quit.

Edited by slashi, 13 June 2023 - 06:30 PM.

• Jenny and Lordkronos like this

#8 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 13 June 2023 - 06:48 PM

I've had similar problems with sound and music with quests made in 2.55 for a good while. I thought the music wasn't working at all while watching the intro.

Turns out I needed to tune the sound settings up and down in ZC (I don't fully understand which setting effects what), but after tuning, I was able to get the music and sfx (sword sounds etc.) somewhat in balance.

I don't remember having these problems with 2.53 and lower versions.

For what it's worth, I'm running Windows 10 x64 Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045. ZC Alpha 114, Build 61.

Edit: Also, like kronos, mouse cursor was not working when I first started ZC. It started working later when I saved and quit.

Thats an Great Tipp i Try That Thanks :D

#9 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 13 June 2023 - 07:06 PM

Thanks Again It Worked and i Have Finaly Sound Seems Like i Just had to Put Everythink on Max :D

• Jenny and slashi like this

#10 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 14 June 2023 - 03:27 AM

A bug preventing Matthew's ability from working properly has been fixed. Redownloading is recommended!

• Shane likes this

#11 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 14 June 2023 - 07:51 AM

I will play this quest sometime soon, as I'm going to play some of the smaller expo submissions first.

But I must say it looks very good, very impressive for something worked on by so many different people. You'd say that such a large collaboration could easily go wrong! I also like how you can play as different characters.

Does playing as a different character lead to different content and a different ending in the quest?

Also this question has been burning on my mind for sometime: where does the name "Gollab" come from? Is it like a funny spin on "Go Collab"?

• Shane and Jenny like this

#12 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 14 June 2023 - 09:02 AM

Does playing as a different character lead to different content and a different ending in the quest?

Also this question has been burning on my mind for sometime: where does the name "Gollab" come from? Is it like a funny spin on "Go Collab"?

Each character comes with a unique ability and different dialogue from certain characters. You also have a different starting location. Nothing too huge like exclusive content and endings.

Gollab started off as an inside joke name. Although Jenny and I have had ideas on what "Gollab" is. I'm not sure if we should disclose it fully, but it's definitely an important story element in both quests. Don't expect it to be spelled out, it's a very understated background element that ties everything together.

• Twilight Knight likes this

#13 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 14 June 2023 - 02:26 PM

Hmmm mysterious, I guess I'll just have to play to see! 

I seriously though all this while it was a combination of Go and Collaboration, heh  :heh:  

• Shane and Jenny like this

#14 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 03 July 2023 - 08:06 AM

Can't seem to find the download for Alpha 114.

Found https://github.com/A.../2.55-alpha-114but don't see download.

Does anyone have link?

#15 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 03 July 2023 - 10:01 AM

Can't seem to find the download for Alpha 114.

Found https://github.com/A.../2.55-alpha-114but don't see download.

Does anyone have link?

https://github.com/A.../2.55-alpha-114

scroll to the bottom and you'll find the downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users