TRIFORCE is now a joint project

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Allow me to introduce a new co-owner to this quest. Avataro, he's a skilled quest designer who will help me with dungeon design, and various other features that will grow with the quest as it develops.

We will be designing by switching between passive and dominant roles.

Dominant: The person who is in the dominant role gets design freedom, so they can introduce ideas and features, test with scripts, and add new sound effects, and anything else they feel will benefit the quest.

Passive: The person in the passive role will only work on map design alone, or anything that can be exported and imported efficiently.

Throughout the making of this quest, the dominant and passive roles will be switched back and forward and will be based on each others schedules.

Right now, Avataro is in the dominant role, so he'll be in charge of the best direction he feels this quest should go, based on the ideas I provided to him, and the agreed upon style this quest will follow, I believe he will take this quest in the right direction. He's fully informed of the story, and very in tuned with this quest's design strategy.

I will play in the passive role. While I'm in the passive role, I will simply stick to the overworld, and the dungeons that I've already started. We've already made a plan through all the technical stuff, so please welcome Avataro as co-owner of this new quest, and provide him your support. :)

Note: Though I am currently in the passive role with the quest right now, I will still take an active role with this quest project page, and hiring of new staff and such.

Thank you for following this quest. :)

#2 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

Thanks for the introduction :)
I'm really exited to be a part of this project and I promise I'll do my best!

#3 LikeLike on fire

LikeLike on fire

vaugly coherent

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

http://youtu.be/M2Z4Z8bcC2w
might not be up yet. but made you a thing i can hardly get my own things done. i never know if i'd want to colaborate. but i do seem to like to lay down tiles. I zone out with it.

but im not a master.

sorry if this is oftopics

#4 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

That's a very interesting system you've described. Maybe it'll help avoid some of the butting of heads and disorganization I've seen with collaborations and group projects. I'm interested to see where this heads with both of you on board.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users