Valami

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#61 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:44 AM

After saw A-1,2 ending, I found a secret cave in Lv13, and step a triangle tile. But I can't find a secret item or thing, what do I miss?

That secret is a part of another bigger secret , try to find 4 of those secrets ,you found 1 of those now.

#62 Drachenritter

Drachenritter

Initiate

• Members

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:25 PM

If you have found an item which allows you to read the thoughts of non-living objects you can ask them for details ;-)

#63 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Vanice in DFS' heart

• Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:54 AM

I saw all? 8 endings, thanks for great gameplay. But as missed a lot of items, after cooling time I will replay. 

Valami's dungeon size matches for me, now I think huge dungeon is a bit heavy load.

Edited by Stray Sheep, 19 April 2014 - 07:13 AM.

#64 vaualbus

vaualbus

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:32 AM

Please somebody help I'm in stuck in level 4 (all the other normal levels are done.) I can't figured out a way to come to the bottom side of that room.

Also what items I miss?

Room where I am stuck: https://www.dropbox....0k/zelda001.bmp

Items I've got: https://www.dropbox....h9/zelda002.bmp

#65 Avalee

Avalee

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:34 AM

I am doing a replay of the game. In Level 5 what would happen if you bomb the passage way that gets you a key without getting the Raft first.

Avalee

#66 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:15 PM

vaualbus:

Answered in PM.

Avalee:

Basically nothing. Those stairs are only an unimportant shortcut. There's a longer way to get to the upper half, on the west route, so those stairs are no problem to not have around.

#67 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:15 PM

This is a terrific quest. I've managed to see all endings, with judicious saves. But I haven't found the Hover Socks. Any clues? Thanks

#68 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:54 AM

This is a terrific quest. I've managed to see all endings, with judicious saves. But I haven't found the Hover Socks. Any clues? Thanks

Congrats!

The Hover Socks is also one of the 4 main missable items. So, as with all 4 of them, don't get the L01 and L02 items. Then, specifically for the Hover Socks, go into L12 in Gellatine and find the NPC that gives it to you (via a warp at the far east end).

It will allow you to find some more fun things.

#69 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:00 AM

Thank you...more fun!

#70 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:09 AM

I got to the NPC in L 12 who told me that I was defenseless without the ...I'll help you, but nothing changed. No inventory items or apparent change to the "chicken" Did I miss something?

#71 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:43 PM

Oh sorry, that's where you get special hammer if you have the L2 hammer and no hookshot (an impossible scenario if you are going for the missable secret items, if I recall).

The Hover Socks are in L13, at the east part.

I was remembering all secrets upon release, but seems like I start forgetting things. Maybe I should play the quest again, after all, I originally started it for myself, with no intention to release it... Yes, I originally just wanted to make one small area (it's called Vitamin now and is set as starting area), it then just eventually grew to something bigger and then I decided I would release it once and so started adding even more things... And you have it. You have Something.

#72 Voxren

Voxren

Silver Dragon

• Members

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:01 PM

Please disregard this post, problem has been fixed

Edited by Voxren, 13 August 2014 - 09:45 PM.

#73 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 03 February 2015 - 03:15 PM

Is it possible to beat this quest without the ladder ? - If so, where do I have to go next.  This is what I have got

zelda027_zpsed9d79ad.png

#74 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 03 February 2015 - 04:05 PM

Is it possible to beat this quest without the ladder ? - If so, where do I have to go next.  This is what I have got
zelda027_zpsed9d79ad.png

If i remember it right the ladder is a optional item in Valami.

#75 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 February 2015 - 04:29 PM

The ladder is an optional missable secret item.

As I see, you miss L02 and L05.

You definitely seen L02 by now, since you needed to trek through that dark level right after you went through L01. To beat it, venture deeper through the cogs and ramps to find enough keys and gain access to the southeast.

L05 is at the northeast part of Mook Village, you need to find keys left and right (litelarly), open the shortcut via a stairway at the north and get in the middle.

I see you already have the items of L02 and L05.

As for in what other levels you have and haven't been, that's mostly up to your memory (levels L01-L17).

You don't need to beat all. If you go for the biggest ending, then you need to, but otherwise as soon as you can access a penultimate dungeon, you have the option to beat it. I see you already ventured into Babylon, that's a penultimate dungeon.

If you get one ending, you get hint about some others of them.

As I see, you probably miss the level at the southwest of North School. With its item, you can get into more desert dungeons, that's actually a requirement for fully beating Babylon, also for a better sword. If I recall, that better sword is next for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users