Photo

Beta Testers for Island of Dreams Needed!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bayta

Bayta

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:59 PM

Now that I have areas past the first dungeon in Island of Dreams, and I'm just too darn lazy, I need some beta testers! I had made a beta tester list in my official IoD thread in Legendary Quests a while ago... But 2 of those 3 people have fallen off the face of the Earth (Video Game Kraz and Sacred Nym), and the third guy (Moonwhisper) already has his own quests to be dealing with. So I need someone who is bored, has nothing to do, and has all the free time anyone could want. icon_razz.gif So do I have any takers?

#2 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:11 AM

I would, but I'm already going to beta test FC. (Fantasy Challenge.)

#3 Bayta

Bayta

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:31 PM

That's perfectly alright, Zebra. icon_wink.gif But come on! There's got to be someone out there who wants to beta test the best LA remake ever! icon_razz.gif

#4 Ricky of Kokiri

Ricky of Kokiri

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:17 PM

What version of Zelda Classic are you using? My laptop runs the 2.5 betas at half-speed, but this sounds like it could be fun, regardless of that, so I'll sign up. icon_smile.gif

Edited by Ricky of Kokiri, 20 March 2008 - 09:21 PM.

#5 Colin

Colin

Coblin the Goblin

• Members

Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:18 PM

I'll beta test for you.
I've got nothing to do right now, Castchaos hasn't sent another BB beta in a while, so I have time.

#6 Bayta

Bayta

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:41 PM

I'm using the 2.5 builds, Ricky. icon_wink.gif So excellent! I've got 2 people already signed up! I'll have the latest version of IoD ready in a few minutes or so. icon_smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users