Triforce Peril

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 mcrawford

mcrawford

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 23 February 2008 - 08:31 AM

I was unable to download this quest. The error message said that it was invalid or corrupted. What's Up??

#2 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 February 2008 - 08:49 AM

This happened at both tile submissions, too. I think Radien needs to download a new WinZip or such... However, the other quest is downloadable.

#3 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:02 AM

I got the same problem as you guys. I thought the quests were checked out before they were added to the database. Oh well hopefully it will get fixed.

ms_zelda_lady

#4 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:10 AM

It's not the quest file what is the problem, that was surely checked... Staff zips files before uploading them to the database. Seems like Radien's WinZip is bad or there was some other error... Strange that despite of that, there's one submission that works (Hero Without Name).

#5 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 12:46 PM

icon_smile.gif Thanks Radien for fixing the upload problem. I've done the the first 4 levels and the Temple of Time but now I can't move forward without the hookshot. Can anyone tell me where it is?
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda _lady

#6 jerome

jerome

"Ducks eat for free at Subway"

• Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 12:58 PM

How do you get anywhere in level 3? I tried pushing ALL blocks every which way and I can't get to more than a handful of rooms. There's a room with 6 blocks and a shutter door, and I can't get past it.

#7 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:05 PM

ms_zelda_lady: You can shoot the eyeballs near the starting point. The norther one leads to Level 5.

jerome: In this quest, you can slash some blocks. For example the middle block in the vertical line of blocks in the northwest room.

#8 jerome

jerome

• Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE(CastChaos @ Feb 26 2008, 12:05 PM) View Post

jerome: In this quest, you can slash some blocks. For example the middle block in the vertical line of blocks in the northwest room.

Tricky tricky, I'll give that a shot. Thanks

Edit: Where is the hookshot? I've passed 1-6 so far. Any hints at least? Thanks is advance.

Edited by jerome, 26 February 2008 - 04:18 PM.

#9 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 05:44 PM

Thanks CastChaos for the help. I finished level 5 but didn't find the hookshot. I did bomb a wall and found a guy who says take this but he didn't have anything to give me. What treasure was in level 5 that I missed?
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

#10 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:12 PM

Well, the missing item in Level 5 was most probably a HCP, like there's a HCP in almost every dungeon (I didn't find it in all of them, probably because there isn't one in all of them.)

The hookshot is in Level 7.
Ms_zelda_lady, you now need to use the Din's Fire (you got it in Level 5, I hope) on the red bush, some screen east from the starting point.
Jerome, you can use the Len's of Truth now. If you use it everywhere, you can reveal that the wall just north of the cave where you got the L2 arrows is bombable.

And remember, when you reach Level 9, don't save. It made me stuck in a wall and couldn't continue playing... icon_frown.gif Despite the fact that Level 9 isn't the end... icon_wink.gif

#11 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 08:50 PM

Nevermind I found lvl 3
Can someone give me a hint on finding lvl 3? I tried burning the bush to the east of lvl 1 but nothing happened.

Edited by sctmorgan, 26 February 2008 - 08:56 PM.

#12 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 10:12 PM

Thanks CastChaos for the help. I finished the quest. It was fun to play so I'll go and give it a rating now.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 27 February 2008 - 01:06 AM.

#13 jerome

jerome

• Members

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:49 AM

Thanks for the direction CastChaos. I got the rest all done as well. Pretty fun easy quest I might say. Off to rate it.

#14 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:45 PM

Now we're talking!!
this kind of quest (old classical styles) are the best!
this quest is fun and glorious !
many more games like this one should be make
I'll give to this quest a super high rate!!

#15 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:31 AM

This quest was indeed juuuuust a tad on the easy side. (where did the level 5 boss run off to?)

Quest completed
1st time through
02:16:20 with 3 deaths (and I never did use a potion)

Then it hit me... duh! You can do it much faster than that!
Sooo then I restarted the quest and blazed right through it!
00:02:50 with no deaths.

It's an impressive time, but certainly beatable. Who can beat my time of two minutes fifty seconds? Cmon! icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users