Warning to all who have or have not done Level 6 in Ganon's Return

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:16 PM

There is a top piece of a big chest sticking out of the ice in a dark room with a few red and blue darknuts as well as the splitting darknut. Don't touch the chest or you will permanently lose a key used for getting a crucial item from Level 6. Use the candle when you enter the room. And switch to the hammer to take out the fearsome splitting darknut. He can easily wipe you out if you either A. Don't have enough Heart Containers and/or B. if you don't get the Blue Tunic from the Forest Dungeon. To get to the forest dungeon keep going through Kokiri Forest and go to the North East then once you enter the Lost Woods area go right from the first screen of Lost Woods then go RULURRDDR. That means go right from the second screen then in the black area go up, left, up, right, right, down, down, and finally right. Then open the big doorway. Enter the Forest Dungeon with your Hookshot by using it on the small tree. This Dungeon is kind of optional but you can get Din's Fire from Din who is at the end of the Dungeon and also the Blue Tunic from the Locked Chest. The Boss is a Gleeok. If you have over 12 hearts look for certain places blocked by a door but have something you can use your hookshot on and you find the Old Man with the Magical Sword. After you get that then you can get the Double Magic upgrade and a few other things. Oh get the Red Candle and Bottle from Kokiri Forest as early as you can. Look for a suspicious wall that sticks out and burn it with the blue candle. Go down one room after getting 200 Rupees and find the Red Candle then exit the place going down and get the Bottle from the chest then Save your game. Find the infinite rupee and heart source in Kakariko Village and use it to buy the Adult Wallet that holds 500 rupees then do it again and find a place that sells the Giant's Wallet that can carry 999 rupees. Then Completely fill up your wallet and use the bottle in the Potion Shop and buy the Red Medicine. Now you can survive longer.

#2 shadowfall1976

shadowfall1976

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 07 January 2008 - 12:03 AM

I didn't know anyone was still playing that old thing.
how are you liking it?, any bugs....other than the key?

Edited by shadowfall1976, 07 January 2008 - 12:04 AM.

#3 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 07 January 2008 - 12:58 AM

The top piece of a chest sticking out looks like a bug to me. I lost a key thanks to that thing but I didn't save over it so all's well. If you hit the chest piece in the ice you won't be beating the game anytime soon and have to restart if you accidentally saved. I'm looking for level 8 now.

Edited by Blackdrake1, 07 January 2008 - 01:00 AM.

#4 mcrawford

mcrawford

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:29 PM

I like this old quest. Where are the old flippers. I cannot get into lv4.

#5 mcrawford

mcrawford

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:48 PM

This is a great quest. I still have not found the flippers. I also do not have the bow or a shield. I did find the red boomarang.

#6 shadowfall1976

shadowfall1976

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 24 March 2008 - 03:51 PM

the Flippers are east of the Swamp in Zora Falls,
you will need the Raft from the Village Windmill
to get them, if anyone still needs this help.

e-mail me if there are any bugs.....
knightmaredreams@msn.com

#7 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 24 March 2008 - 07:55 PM

There is also a hole in Hyrule Field on the Eastern side somewhere and if you go in you see a puzzle for the wand but you're immediately kicked back out. Where are the Silver Arrows? Are they in that hole? Or is that in the place where you need a Super Bomb on Death Mountain. I beat all the Triforce Dungeons, found the real Master Sword, now I need to find a few items to reach Ganondorf/Ganon's Dungeon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users