Photo

Enemy of the Month #7: Insect Theme

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Enemy of the Month #7: Insect Theme

Best Overall Enemy

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most Useful Enemy

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most Creative Enemy

Most Entertaining Enemy

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 08 June 2024 - 04:23 PM

Enemy of the Moth 7! I'm gonna bug you all with some entries >:)

Please look through the enemies and vote fairly and honestly. Submit your votes for whichever entry you felt deserved it.

• Best Overall Enemy: The best overall enemy this moth
  • Most Useful Enemy: The most useful enemy this moth that everyone can/could use in their quest.
  • Most Creative Enemy: The most creative enemy designed this moth.
  • Most Entertaining Enemy: The most entertaining enemy designed this moth.

YouTube Video
To watch all these enemies in action without downloading any of the enemies, view the video below!:

All Enemies Download Link
Download the entire hive at once below!
https://www.mediafir...nemies.zip/file

The Enemies
Our antries are:

Sandcrab - Jambu

Ant Barrier - Lejes

• Enemy Name: Ant Barrier
  • Description: The ants are marching. You could distract them to get by, or maybe use them to your advantage...
  • Setup: Create three enemies. All three are "Other" type. The first is invincible and invisible (use "enemy is completely invisible" behavior flag). This enemy runs the script, and gets placed in rooms. Set InitD values according to description, or leave them at zero for default. They use a screen flag (Script 1 by default) for their destination, and multiple instances will claim multiple screen flags in order (left to right, top to bottom). The second enemy is also invisible and invincible. It doesn't need anything beyond that. The third is the ant followers. These ones aren't invisible or invincible, but aren't otherwise special.
  • Version of ZQuest: 2.55.0
  • Quest File: https://www.mediafir...arrier.zip/file

Thank you both Lejes and Jambu for entering, and thank you in advance for voting! Buzz buzz.

#2 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 08 June 2024 - 08:30 PM

The Sandcrabs look like something I would do to give my enemies some variation. Certainly could see that as useful.

However, those Ant Barriers are just awesome. The added puzzle element that could come into play makes it extra useful.
Gave it to Ant Barriers for a clean sweep, but I could also certainly see using the sandcrabs.
  • Jambu likes this

#3 Lejes

Lejes

Seeker of Runes

• Members

Posted 09 June 2024 - 03:42 AM

I've always wanted a wildly unpredictable crab to slam into me for two hearts of damage, killing me instantly. And now it's here.

• Jambu likes this

#4 Jambu

Jambu

Junior

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 13 June 2024 - 12:43 PM

Lejes did a good job with his entree, I can see it being used to make puzzles.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users