Photo

Talking to myself

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Hmm...

Should I Play Twilight Princess or Windwaker?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What would you rate Twilight Princess on a scale of 1-10

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What would you rate Windwaker on a scale of 1-10

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Adem

Adem

-

• Members

Posted 20 June 2007 - 11:16 AM

After a long time of not playing Zelda and Focusing on Tales of the Abyss, I beat it. Awhile later I had this feeling that made me want to play twilight princess. I saw a little bit about windwaker on a site I was on, and now I have this urge to start a new game on windwaker. What should I do?

#2 Mr. Pimpy

Mr. Pimpy

• Members

Posted 20 June 2007 - 12:04 PM

TP, 10, 10.
I think they're both tens, though I like twilight better...

#3 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 20 June 2007 - 12:05 PM

I say play Wind Waker. TP is good, but Wind Waker is my favorite of the 3D Zelda series. I mean, huge overworld, and more sidequests to do.

#4 Adem

Adem

-

• Members

Posted 20 June 2007 - 01:09 PM

The whole "Tears of light" and "Your the chosen one so you have to be a wolf wheather you like it or not in TP bug me. Also, the dungeons are very defficult at certain moments. Windwaker has it's downsides too. Until you get the stupid song of storms, you have to go on half our ship rides and defeat enimies along the way, then you find out you went the wrong direction. On top of that, the dungeons are a little too easy.

That's why I have this little problem. Sorry Moon Whisper, but I think I'll go with TP.

#5 Comix

Comix

Hello.

• Members

Posted 20 June 2007 - 01:18 PM

Windwaker will last longer. There isn't much to do after you beat TP but WW just keeps going with many different sidequests and a LOT of places to explore.

#6 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 20 June 2007 - 01:31 PM

Twilight Princess
Pros: Great graphics, involving storyline, tight gameplay, moderate-hard difficulty.
Cons: Little replay value and lack of sidequests.

Wind Waker
Pros: Colorful, vibrant graphics, great replay value, interesting battles.
Cons: Too much time spent on ocean, pitiful difficulty, extremely predictable storyline (for me, anyway).

I'd go with TP. The graphics and gameplay were both a lot better.... still WW wasn't that bad of a game either. Whichever one you choose, I think you'll be satisfied.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users