• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 The one from the red sand

The one from the red sand

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:57 PM

Good night everybody!
I'm a VERY bad scripter, a foolish script-newbie, and my best scripts can set Link's HP to his MaxHP (can it?).

I always need lots of scripts, I got wonderful scripts in our ''one-stop script shop'', so thanks to all the scripters here!

In my long life, I got a lot of wonderful FFC NPC scripts, but they had all the same bug: They started over and over when I pressed A. I'm very frustrated with this scripts now. I don't understand the problem. I've a sign script, and he works very well. So, it were very kind if someone could make me a FFC NPC scripts who works perfect, and who can face Link or not, like the most NPC combos I saw.

And the other FFC script I need..mhh, it's difficult to explain. I need a FFC script which makes that the enemy sprites on the screen didn't disappear when the enemy is killed. I need this for bosses and mini-bosses who have more then one combat phase.
I actually think this script is impossible to make...
I would like if Argument D0 could set which enemies don't lose her sprites when they killed. So, 0 would be the first enemy, 1 the two first, 2 the three first, etc..
Argument D1 would be the time, in frames, how long the sprite of these enemies stays on the sceen after the ennemies' dead. When the time run over, they can finally dissapear.

Yes, I've very complicated ideas..sorry. icon_wacky.gif

Thanks for everybody who read this! icon_smile.gif

#2 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 16 January 2010 - 06:29 AM

The NPC script in the database addresses that issue, have a go with that one =)

I'll (or someone else can) have a look at that other script later.

#3 The one from the red sand

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:21 AM

Okay, I'll take the script from the database. Thanks. icon_smile.gif

Ok, thank you very much! icon_biggrin.gif

#4 The one from the red sand

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 25 January 2010 - 02:53 PM

Sorry for the double-post, but it's important. icon_sorry.gif
The NPC bug is fixed, thanks!
But the message plays when I put the button in the whole horizontal line of the FFC...I've this bug with other NPCs too since not too long time...I think two of my scripts aren't compatible, or could it be another problem?

Very good, all NPC problems fixed, thanks to AgentLym. ^^

I'm using the SpawnItem Script by Joe123 (a very good script!). I actually need a few more commands for it.
D5 should be whether Link holds up the item when he takes it. 0 is no and 1 is yes. ^^

D6 should be whether the item re-spawns after Link took it for the first time and re-entered the screen.
( In fact, it should work like a screen item: If Link took it, it doesn't re-spawn when he re-enters the screen. If he didn't take it, it re-spawns when Link re-enters the screen.)
For each item that should not re-spawn after Link took it and re-entered the screen, I'll have to give it a different number between 1 and 18.

Thank you for reading and even more for help! icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by The one from the red sand, 17 February 2010 - 10:41 AM.

#5 AgentLym

AgentLym

• Zelda and Pokémon Master •

• Members

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:14 PM

Heh, yeah, I've actually never known if it's even possible to delete posts! icon_razz.gif Maybe quick-editing and erasing all the type in the text box? (I'll try that now for this post)

Nope, it doesn't work. You could delete all the text and put a single '.' or something. It'd still be counted as a "post", but it won't have any text. icon_razz.gif

Anyways, glad I could help with your NPC script! Though... wasn't it still causing some problems? icon_heh.gif

Edited by AgentLym, 17 February 2010 - 11:16 PM.

#6 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:47 AM

I deleted it for you. I'll have a look at the item script in a bit, shouldn't be too hard to do what you said.

EDIT: Ok, grab the script from the submission in the database again =)

#7 The one from the red sand

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:06 PM

AgentLym -> Oh yes, I forgot to PM you (or I was too tired to do it ^^"). It was a build bug. Now, I have a newer build and it works very well. ^^

Joe123 -> Thank you very much! icon_biggrin.gif If I right understood the script, this fixes the ''hold up'' problem. Thank you. ^^ Do you think the other thing is possible? I don't know the limite of the script's possibilities, so...^^"

Oh nooo, TMP, line 415 : Error T21 : Could not match type signature SetScreenDBit (float, float).
^^"

#8 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:25 PM

Yeah, I fixed the hold up problem and the 'If you make the item appear but don't collect it it doesn't reappear' problem as well, that was just a mistake on my part originally.

I fixed the compile error too, grab the script again.

#9 The one from the red sand

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:42 AM

Thank you very much! =D I'll grab it and tell you if everything works.^^

By the way, could we have the scripts from the AG forums in the PureZCdatabase? 'cause some of the links in the AG forums are broken, and some scripts need to be updated...

#10 The one from the red sand

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 18 July 2010 - 02:33 PM

Sorry for double-post!

Actually, the SpawnItem script seems to work fine. There's only one bug: When you have both a permanent non-hold-up and a permanent hold-up item on screen and you take the hold-up item first, the non-hold-up item disappears permanently.
This seems to be part of the game system, I don't know if you can fix it....
Thank for reading!

#11 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:41 AM

AGN's database is really messy and I like to keep ours well-organised; all of our scripts work and not all of theirs do. If someone else were to check each script to see if worked, and then ask the author's permission to post it in this forum that'd be great, but I definitely don't have the time.

Ugh, that sounds like something disgusting that ZC's doing internally. I might be able to do something about it and I might not.

#12 The one from the red sand

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:40 AM

Take your time, Joe123! This isn't very important and I don't think that we're able to fix the problem because ZC is doing it internally.

I would love to have more EWeapons! It were very nice if someone could write me a second version (a copy) of each weapon as a FFC-Combo script. D0 would be the enemy in the list who should shoot this weapon. So, if D0 were 1, the first enemy of the screen would shoot this weapon. I would make the enemy in the enemy editor without a weapon. Seeing how each weapon is written in Zscripts, I could figure out how to make or edit them.
So I would have a second fireball, a second rock, etc. and I could edit them manually. I hope you understood what I mean. icon_smile.gif

Thank you very, very much for reading and for helping!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users