My friend is having issues running 1.92

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jish

Jish

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:41 AM

Someone I just met on youtube is having problems getting 1.92 b 183 to run properly. I wanted him to try out my quest, but he just can't get the program to work.

From what he told me, it seems like he was able to get the first quest to run without too many problems. But then when I told him to select the custom quest, it gave him the error "Unable to open file". It also said this for 182test.qst, so the problem isn't my specific quest file.

I then told him to try naming a file Zelda or Alpha to test 2nd and 3rd, but apparently those don't work either, and now 1st isn't working anymore.

Unable to figure out what the problem could possibly be, I asked if he is using Vista, which he apparently is. I know Vista has some compatibility issues, but it seems very odd to work and then suddenly not work. Does anyone know how we could solve this?

#2 Takuya

Takuya

spirit of fire

• Members

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:29 AM

I would try using ZC Launcher, or running in windowed (-windowed), as I know ZC won't crash if you use the ZC Launcher. Tell him to try that and it might fix his bug. I don't have Vista and I don't know of this problem. Sorry, and best of luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users