• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#61 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE(linkismyhero @ Mar 24 2013, 01:31 PM) View Post

in level 7 if memory serves in both life or money rooms bomb your way to the next room. I think in level 7 you basically have to go all the way around the dungeon and then you go south leading you to a room that has the staircase that leads to the main boss. In both life or money rooms bomb your way before you pay and go to the side rooos. I think 1 of those will lead to the map which will help you some.

Thank you for the reminder. Finished level 7, level 8 here I come. I find this game very challenging, a lot of fighting to get anywhere, and I am just an average player. But sticktoitousness icon_lol.gif will do the job (I hope) and a little help from my friends. So again I say THANKS!

Edited by Mister Snooze, 24 March 2013 - 03:17 PM.

#62 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

Mr Snooze, you are a super fighter , I know you "' icon_biggrin.gif only thing this quest was made to confuse us all "
and we got confused -- that's all -- no such a big deal -
remember my prior post for the walk-trough at level nine - I marked the doors to enter and no to enter
is confusing without the map icon_blink.gif
-

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Mar 24 2013, 03:16 PM) View Post

Thank you for the reminder. Finished level 7, level 8 here I come. I find this game very challenging, a lot of fighting to get anywhere, and I am just an average player. But sticktoitousness icon_lol.gif will do the job (I hope) and a little help from my friends. So again I say THANKS!

#63 linkismyhero

linkismyhero

Senior

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Mar 23 2013, 12:43 PM) View Post

Hi Vravelo, how goes on ? - I have problems in level 9, just strolling around, nothing found. This is my progress so far. Have you any idea what next to do ?- Or maybe the author will give some help icon_unsettled.gif
IPB Image

i have caught up and in this exact same scenario. I do have 2 keys I have picked up and not used yet.

#64 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

mmm..! eventually , everybody get to the same scope icon_eek.gif
Hope you use the link I placed on post #60 - it take you to the walk map
I means, that map tell you what door to walk in and which one to avoid
click on that link -- at any troubles - I may make the map visible
let m know
-

QUOTE(linkismyhero @ Mar 24 2013, 05:52 PM) View Post

i have caught up and in this exact same scenario. I do have 2 keys I have picked up and not used yet.

Edited by vravelo, 24 March 2013 - 06:13 PM.

#65 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:05 AM

I found that second over-world heart and got my Master Sword and now things in level 8 are much more manageable. Whew!
Warning, bring food for the hungry.

Finished level 8 with no red ring, did anyone find it?

Edited by Mister Snooze, 25 March 2013 - 03:20 PM.

#66 linkismyhero

linkismyhero

Senior

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE(linkismyhero @ Mar 24 2013, 04:52 PM) View Post

ok so i have spent another 2 hours or so going in circles i give up. Has anyone beaten this quest? I have made no more progress since I last posted here.

#67 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:19 PM

go to post #60 - there's a link to the dungeon solution
use dungeon pictures to walk safe without returning back
advise which door to use or no
quest is easy to beat !!
-

QUOTE(linkismyhero @ Mar 26 2013, 05:07 PM) View Post

ok so i have spent another 2 hours or so going in circles i give up. Has anyone beaten this quest? I have made no more progress since I last posted here.

Edited by vravelo, 26 March 2013 - 05:25 PM.

#68 linkismyhero

linkismyhero

Senior

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Mar 24 2013, 02:14 PM) View Post

I made a little map to walk at level seven
the map lead you to a passageway, once there ,, you'll find out the trails ... luck
-
CLICK GO TO MAP!!

i could have sworn i bombed there 100 other times but i guess not thanks a million

#69 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

try to make easy.. get to this room (see dungeon map), and bomb left wall..!!
this will end the turning around and around ... icon_blink.gif
-
IPB Image

#70 linkismyhero

linkismyhero

Senior

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

yeah i bombed everywhere but there i guess. Finished this quest about 15 min later. Now I am waiting for a new upload of a classic style quest.

#71 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE(linkismyhero @ Mar 26 2013, 09:11 PM) View Post

yeah i bombed everywhere but there i guess. Finished this quest about 15 min later. Now I am waiting for a new upload of a classic style quest.

Let me know what you get, so I can play too icon_biggrin.gif

#72 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE(linkismyhero @ Mar 26 2013, 10:11 PM) View Post

I recently updated my latest quest, First Quest Layered, to work for version 2.50, with overhauled gameplay (true Arrows, Quiver and Bomb Bag Upgrades), new enemies, and modified classic enemies. If you have not done so already, you should check it out.

In the meantime, I have completed almost all of the quest, excepting the final dungeon. So far, I find this quest to be not so much difficult as it is arduous; in the later dungeons, one is forced to travel through certain sections multiple times before obtaining all requisite keys. The player is taught to check for false walls and bombable walls throughout a dungeon.

If MischaPetya wishes for the player to backtrack in his quests, he should consider other ideas beyond one-way shutters. For instance, obtaining a dungeon item, such as a Red Candle, can allow access to certain parts of the dungeon, such as another key, which will be used on a door leading up to the Boss, which also requires the dungeon item to access.

Otherwise, this quest takes the player back to playing the classic Legend of Zelda, when secrets were not as obvious and needed to be scoured, especially in the Overworld.

"I'd almost forgotten the excitement of not knowing, the delights of uncertainty…"
—Doctor Manhattan, Watchmen, Ch. 12, pg. 7

#73 Stanislas

Stanislas

• Members

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:14 AM

Just wanted to post and say Thank You to everyone that played through this quest. It seems as though a lot of you didn't seem to enjoy this on as much as I had hoped. When I created this quest I wanted it to be as close to the original as possible and I think it was a success. I know the dungeon design was tedious but I felt it was good for the classic style.

I do plan on making more quests. I am going to start the sequel to this game Abigail 2 it will have a more items, a bigger overworld, and bigger dungeons that are a lot less tedious since I know the one way shutters were over populated in this. So hopefully all of you will give that on a chance when I complete at some point can't really say when. Thank you all again for taking the time to play.

#74 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:29 AM

Yup!! U gonna be a great quest maker , C'uz you listen all player opinions -- great ! icon_razz.gif

#75 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE(MischaPetya @ Mar 27 2013, 04:14 AM) View Post

Just wanted to post and say Thank You to everyone that played through this quest. It seems as though a lot of you didn't seem to enjoy this on as much as I had hoped. When I created this quest I wanted it to be as close to the original as possible and I think it was a success. I know the dungeon design was tedious but I felt it was good for the classic style.

I am still working on finishing, haven't given up yet but I am lost in level 9. Unable to find the area with the silver arrow.

My progress so far

IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users