• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

I've got some news, good and bad.

Bad news is that I'm tired and I need to take a 2 week break. Plus I'm barley making any progress because I'm still one of the many people on this site who has to go to school, and that really interferes the progress.

Good news is that new staff positions are available. We only got 3 people working on this, It's super hard. And some of you guys don't even think it's worth it. But I'm not going to give up on something I've been working on for months.

Anyways. We'll be taking as much as 3 beta testers and 1 admin.

To be a beta tester is REALLY easy. Just say in the comments that you want to be one. And BAM! You're a beta tester. The only challenge is that would you be the first 3 to do it?

Being an Admin is much harder, and you need much more responsibility. First, if you want to be one. Please comment below. you have to at least make a quest that's 3.5 stars or above. Because trust me, I don't want a terrible questmaker ruining our project. After me and Joe check. We will talk about it. If we both agree on it. Then you are an admin. Congrats. You have full control over the quest. Me and Joe will expect you to do at least some work on the quest if you're an admin.

Staff offer ends October 19th 2013.
Get it quick! We want AWESOME people working on this project! :)

#2 Joe_Cracker

Joe_Cracker

Crazy as hell!

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

I'm going to extend the deadline to October 26, 2013. More time to get your information together. Plus, I'm going to extend an offer to any beta tester to be an admin on Shamanock 2 if you desire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users