• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#1 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 16 June 2007 - 08:25 AM

I forgot to post this a while back, but PotDU has been officially released after some good ratings at the expo. This is also going to be the help thread, as the Quest Project Forums are usually inactive. If you get stuck somewhere, or would just like to comment about the quest, just post in 'ere. [/welsh-ish-ness]

But really. do it now. icon_glare.gif

#2 ziplobob2

ziplobob2

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 16 June 2007 - 11:29 AM

This quest is sweet. I should know, i tested it.

#3 DeVon

DeVon

• Members

Posted 18 June 2007 - 08:30 AM

Where is lv.4? I've found the raft but cant find any docks that will take me anywhere.

#4 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

• Administrators

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:13 PM

Have you been back to Sandover Village? That house with the crazy drug addict? Head east from there to find a dock. Pretty straightforward stuff.

#5 DeVon

DeVon

• Members

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:08 PM

But the dock only takes you to the little door thing in the lake and you exit back out into sandover village,
also having cheated to get to lv.4 and continue the game I found a bug in lv.6,once you get the triforce the screen
goes to Zelda but Link is nowhere in sight and you cant save so you cannot complete the game.

#6 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

• Administrators

Posted 20 June 2007 - 04:02 AM

What? icon_confused.gif You're not making any sense. You do know this is for 2.10, right?

#7 DeVon

DeVon

• Members

Posted 20 June 2007 - 11:14 AM

I am playing in 210, there is some kind of door in the lake and the raft path takes you right to it and exits you right back into
the village.

#8 Crackers

Crackers

Senior

• Members

Posted 21 June 2007 - 09:54 PM

I can't even find lv1. Can you give me a hint? I have the sword, shield, money bag and bombs. If it is in Links house then I need help on the part where you use the second key. I push the block and end up stuck when the block in the upper right moves down to block the bottom. bummer.

#9 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

• Administrators

Posted 23 June 2007 - 02:48 AM

It's where you got the first key, but instead head right to where the potion shop is and throw your boomerang at the barrel in the way. Climb up the wall and head left to get to the switch. That's the way to get to level 1.

#10 Guest_shonox (Guest)

Guest_shonox (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2007 - 07:03 PM

Since I'm on the same part as crackers, where's the boomerang located? Been everywhere, tried bombing almost everything, nothing.

#11 Feenicks

Feenicks

still the harpy guy

• Members

Posted 23 June 2007 - 07:50 PM

See above ^.

But really, where is it? I've looked everywhere! I even went back into the desert!

#12 Crackers

Crackers

Senior

• Members

Posted 23 June 2007 - 09:02 PM

I can't find the boomer. I got the key from the question mark under the armos. Am I missing something? Is there another key somewhere else that I missed? Seems like it should be easier to get to lv1. Seems like I'm not the only one having problems.

#13 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 24 June 2007 - 04:45 AM

In Link's House, are you meant to have to 'jump' over that block to complete the block puzzle? When you push the block down onto the switch at the bottom, if you walk left quickly enough, you're standing on top of the barrier that appears by the door, and you can just walk off the combo and you don't have to beat much block puzzle:
IPB Image
Bit like that.

By the way, to get the boomerang you have to beat Link's House - which you only need that key from under the Armos to do Crackers.

Edited by Joe123, 24 June 2007 - 04:49 AM.

#14 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

• Administrators

Posted 24 June 2007 - 07:29 AM

Yeah Joe123 has that down pat people - I would have posted it earlier but I have been busy. icon_toast.gif

#15 Guest_shonox (Guest)

Guest_shonox (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:06 PM

Alright, I got the Bow/Arrows, Boomerang, Ladder, Sword, Fish, and a key.

I see a locked door on the mountain in the Canyon, just dont know how to get there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users