I keep having this recurring dream.

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:24 PM

Well, before I start telling about this dream *loud moan from crowd* I just wanna say: This dream may be about a girl, but it does not have anything to do with sex!!! Now, lemme begin with the story.

I have turned 17 or 18 years old (can't remember) and it's my graduation party. For a celebration, my parents got me and my entire class tickets for a cruise in the Florida Keys!! Now, while I'm there, we're having dinner in the galley, and suddenly the power in the room is knocked out. Those next to the windows filter out of the room, but it's pitch black cloudy outside, and we're in the middle of the gigantic room, so we can't see a thing. I remember seeing unlit candles on the buffet table, so I grope around until I find a person who says they saw the candles too and want to get to one. So we both go with each other, navigating the room, and finding the candles later. The other person has matches on them (strike anywhere) and when we light our candles, we see each other's faces. Now I remember her face so well. She had blonde hair about down to just below her chin, straight hair, very deep blue eyes (Oh how I remember those...) and she had pretty darn white teeth. She had white smooth skin... I could only see her face, but I could tell she was wearing a white button down blouse, but only that much. I could only see from her shoulders up. I wish I could've seen the rest of her to see how much else she really looked, because I personally think her face was beautiful. Now onward with the story...

I thanked her after we stared at each other for a few moments, and we made our way back to our tables. After eating under candlelight for a while, I left and retired to bed. While laying there, the night seemed endless, and I couldn't keep my mind off of the girl. So, I took my sleep aid and tried my bed again. Nothing! So I change clothes and go out onto the deck of the ship and stand out looking at the horizon... and the moon's reflection. I'm standing next to a familiar face... the girl!! I turn towards her, and she turns towards me. I get to see what she really looks like. She's gorgeous! (Don't ask about anything sex related. All I can say is that she wasn't very large chested but wasn't very flat at the same time. So don't ask. Please. This is a serious thing.) She was pretty slim too. But not annarexic (however the hell you spell it). And she said she couldn't sleep either. I try to get some information from her... but I slowly fade out of my sleep and into reality.

I wake up.

So now, all I remember is this burning, love sensation about this girl. I dunno, but I think this may be someone I might end up in love with. I can't tell. She's just... so strange. I see her and my heart melts. I think about her and I get this gutwrenching excitement in my liver. (In my liver?)

Who is she? I think I love her... I can't tell! I just feel so strange around her! So light and lovely. I just dunno. icon_redface.gif

Edit: OK before you start saying "It's trying to tell you something... and it's up to you to decide it. OK, here's my explanation. I am very lonely, I know there is someone out there I can truly LOVE, and I'm wanting it. Now. I'm also poor on self esteem. Good enough? OK.

Edited by TheMasterSwordsman, 12 June 2007 - 10:38 PM.

• Astromeow likes this

#2 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:30 PM

Wow. That is a wonderful dream. I mean, it's beyond wonderful, really. If I met a girl in a dream like you did, I would try my best not to wake up (not a suggestion. I'm assuming this may be how I would react). Heck, I might break the alarm clock, because I don't want to be awakened from such a wonderful dream.

#3 Majora

Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:47 PM

I feel like getting poetic, but I suck at anything involving creativity.

Now, on topic:

Wow.... that has got to be the most beautifully symbolic dream ever. The way you describe it..... I can't express it in words.

*is speechless*

Reminds me of the time something (similar) like that happened to me. I refrain from saying who it was (the girl) for my own reasons I have no problem revealing via PM icon_wink.gif

#4 Comix

Comix

Hello.

• Members

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:21 PM

I've had a very similar dream to that. Sadly the girls don't exist in real life icon_frown.gif

#5 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:25 PM

I hate to say it and get controversial, but I believe that this is a real person... God, I really think I love this person. Wherever they are.

#6 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:38 PM

Hmm...

This girl is most likely your mind's manifestation of your dream girl, being the type of woman you'd want. Of course, I've heard of people having dreams that actually come to exist. You might get lucky. icon_wink.gif

My advice, don't dwell on the thought of her.

#7 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:40 PM

It's way too hard not to dwell......

#8 Colin

Colin

Coblin the Goblin

• Members

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:08 PM

Wow, I wish that my dreams would actually make sense like yours. Mine usually revolve around an empty space where everything shapeshifts and speaks gibberish. And mine keeps jumping around from seemingly reality view, to a sidescroll video game view icon_wacky.gif

Be happy that it is recurring. I've never been lucky enough to have a good recurring dream in m life. icon_smile.gif Just simply a beautiful dream...

By the way, Exate. I've experienced this "see a girl in your dreams, see them later in real life," but, as it stands we are only kind of friends. hehe

Edited by Nuvo, 12 June 2007 - 11:09 PM.

#9 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE(TheMasterSwordsman @ Jun 12 2007, 08:40 PM) View Post

It's way too hard not to dwell......

I'm sure it is. You'll want to learn to control your thoughts, someday. icon_shrug.gif

QUOTE(Nuvo)
By the way, Exate. I've experienced this "see a girl in your dreams, see them later in real life," but, as it stands we are only kind of friends. hehe

Supporting evidence for my previous post! Great to hear, though. icon_wink.gif

Edited by Exate, 12 June 2007 - 11:23 PM.

#10 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:52 AM

Time to annoy everyone with this topic. Well... it's June 13, 2007. One day after I made the topic.

I had the dream again.

This time I asked her more questions though. But (dammit!!!) I faded back into reality again!

#11 kaitoyuuki

kaitoyuuki

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:19 AM

icon_lol.gif I can't even remember half of my dreams icon_naughty.gif if you want my opinion, which you probably don't, go for it buddy! icon_thumbsup.gif icon_slycool.gif icon_wacky.gif icon_freak.gif icon_rolleyes.gif icon_cool.gif icon_smile.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_razz.gif

#12 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:19 AM

So, you forgot her answers? =x

#13 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:22 AM

Yes. All I can remember is that she said something to me...

#14 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:23 AM

I once had something similar. I dreamed about my dreamgirl, but I wasn't in the dream. It was about the epic life of my dreamgirl. It was like a fantasy movie. Next day, before sleeping, I concentrated to see her again, and it happened. This time I was in the dream. Still fantasy movie feeling. The girl now was in a hospital-ish building and doctors planned to use her for testing which would claim her life, so I tried save her, but needed to use her magical skills to escape from the building that turne into warehouse-ish.
Next time I concentrated the whole day, but the dream never came again.

I really don't think that the girl in your dream is just a manifestation of your "dreamgirl". This thought is too "passive materialist". Too a shrugging down. It would be useful for you to look around carefully. Somehow I feel that some change triggered your dream. Like you had her as wife in your previous lives and now she was born (but the age difference is too big in your current lives). Or this girl just moved into your area...

The ship must symnolize the privateness, meaning this dream is about you and that girl. The "lights out, person helps get it back" refers to the superiority of you two. The key must be the things she says to you after meeting outside.

#15 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:32 AM

I MUST GET THAT KEY. (I didn't take dreams this seriously until this one came around. Now I'll never take one for granted.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users