Photo

Screenshot of the Week 121

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 121 (49 member(s) have cast votes)

Screenshot of the Week 121

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Johan

Johan

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 10 May 2006 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE(Firefly @ May 9 2006, 03:26 PM)
My vote goes to {invalid member ID} error log saved on "C:\errorlogs\ID\errorlog187.txt"

{invalid text format} Link75: [/B]
I like that snow, great shot.

Peteo/Petoe:
I like the walls, that's a very detailed screen, however {not a valid ""} error log saved on "C:\errorlogs\00\errorlog375.txt"

[b]Rose:
Wow, that dragon looks great█▒▓▒█ {not a valid sentence} restarting and saving backup on "C:\backups\00\PZCback017.txt"

View Post

WTF? icon_freak.gif

But wow @ Peteo's screen! icon_drool.gif
He is becoming the next Prince soon. icon_king.gif

Those screenshots make Lost Isle look hot. I wonder if the whole quest will look as good as your entries Peteo/DFW. Is it even possible?

Edited by Johan, 10 May 2006 - 08:06 AM.

#17 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 10 May 2006 - 09:38 AM

We're trying Johan, we're trying! After the past disappointment that was Ganon's Claim that 'was' to be my last quest, I decided I'd rather go out with a bigger bang. To do that, I enlisted the help of Petoe and together I believe we are making one of the best quests I've had the pleasure of playing. (and I'm one of its creators and it isn't even done yet! XD)

#18 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 10 May 2006 - 09:49 AM

QUOTE(Johan @ May 10 2006, 03:05 PM)
WTF?  icon_freak.gif
Those screenshots make Lost Isle look hot. I wonder if the whole quest will look as good as your entries Peteo/DFW. Is it even possible?

View Post

I dare to say the whole quest will look as good as the screenies you people have seen so far. At least we're trying hard like Wolfie said. icon_smile.gif

And I'm officially crazy: Working on those pretty castle tiles for an eternity and then "destroying them" by making them look ruined. Haha.... heh... er.... icon_sweat.gif

#19 Bonegolem

Bonegolem

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 10 May 2006 - 09:27 PM

Nice custom boss, Rose! icon_thumbsup.gif

#20 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 10 May 2006 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE(Revfan9 @ May 9 2006, 10:18 PM)
I can't help but vote for Link75, as his pic is the only one that's loading for me @_@.

View Post

Whatever hapened to the good ol days of jumping the band wagon?

#21 Golden Chocobo

Golden Chocobo

For Hoshido!

• Members

Posted 11 May 2006 - 09:30 AM

Lessee... I couldn't help but vote for Peteo... it's just.... INDESCRIBABLE!

But no, really, I do like overhead screenshot. It's all like... "AHH! I'm going to fall in!"

...yep...

#22 Linkus

Linkus

• Members

Posted 14 May 2006 - 04:35 PM

Peteo. But I feel that what you see isn't what you get--I just feel that the real quality of this pic is hidden.
Unless it's in 2.11, then I can understand.

#23 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 14 May 2006 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE(Linkus Mastii @ May 14 2006, 11:35 PM)
Peteo. But I feel that what you see isn't what you get--I just feel that the real quality of this pic is hidden.
Unless it's in 2.11, then I can understand.

View Post

I'm curious to know what you exactly mean by that statement. icon_smile.gif
Because believe me, there's nothing fishy about the quality of the screenie (except for it being in a crappy -jpg format). That screenshot is actually just an average Lost Isle shot. And the quest is worked on 1.92 so it took lots of time and sweat to make the tiles look the way they look now.
I know some people make screenshots just for SotW but IMO that's kind of cheating so all my submissions are always real screenies from real quests. No mockups! icon_wink.gif

#24 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 17 May 2006 - 11:06 AM

It seems Gashin forgot to unpin this topic... and declare a winner for that matter. I decided to unpin it for him. Gashin, please let me know if I'm just being stupid.

#25 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 17 May 2006 - 12:04 PM

oh, no no. thanks Radien

in case there was any doubt, Peteo wins this round

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users