Photo

Screenshot of the Week 116

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 116 (52 member(s) have cast votes)

Screenshot of the Week 116

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Dorian

Dorian

Adept

• Members

Posted 20 March 2006 - 12:06 PM

I'll do better next time icon_smile.gif
* Dorian is already making other screens *

#17 Tatsudoshi

Tatsudoshi

Senior

• Members

Posted 20 March 2006 - 12:18 PM

Dorian: Nice shot, but the room looks a little too plain to me. All that lava makes it look bland. Maybe make the room not so rectangular?

Freedom: I'm considering your shot, but the big Link looks really out of place. It'd probably look fine if you scrapped the GB trees and went with the bigger ones near the bottom of the screen. Other than that, the screen has a nice composition.

Link75: This is a very good shot. It reminds me of the GB Zeldas. Only problem I can see is that the floor looks too busy. The checkered area and then the small tiles make it hard to look at. I'd keep the checkered floor, but change the small tiles. I'm thinking about voting for this one.

Sylph: The screen looks a little bland to me, and almost unnatural. I'd add some of those LttP rocks in the water (You know, the ones with the 'wavy' effect), and maybe a tree or two.

#18 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 20 March 2006 - 01:56 PM

Freedom, I voted for your shot because it had the most detail and stuff but their is somthing wrong with it I see.
Their are 2 ange views in it, the top down river view which the log is on and the whle other view, the from the side view.
Altgether, looks great.
Apparently Freedom is the only talented zc'er participating this week. I'm giving my vote to him.

Aw, I thought I was the only one that said rude comments on PZC. =p
BAN HIM FOR FLAMING AND TROLLING!!!
Just kidding. icon_razz.gif

Edited by Zemious, 20 March 2006 - 02:07 PM.

#19 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:53 PM

Freedom gets my vote easily. Like most of his screens, they look very real, very colorful, and make you want to stare for a while. My second favorite is by Link75. It is quite unique looking with those floor tiles. The other two look like screens I have seen many times before.

#20 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 20 March 2006 - 04:20 PM

I nulled.
Nothin' spectacular this week.

#21 Siguy

Siguy

• Members

Posted 20 March 2006 - 06:23 PM

There's nothing special about the rest so I voted freedom even though its not the best shot in the world

#22 Linkus

Linkus

• Members

Posted 21 March 2006 - 05:59 PM

Now I wish I had entered... Ah well, maybe next week. I had a nice ruins scene on standby, but decided, "no, I've tried twice". Anyway...

null'd vote. nothing stuck out, except for the shot I could've entered. icon_rolleyes.gif

#23 Mikado

Mikado

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 24 March 2006 - 05:34 PM

Freedom's gonna steal the show again... icon_biggrin.gif You got my vote homie-G dog skillet. icon_lol.gif

#24 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 25 March 2006 - 07:36 PM

Freedom obviously wins this round, obviously

obviously up next: Screenshot of the Month. also, I only have two obvious entries for SotW 117, so obviously, get submitting, people!

...obviously. I love that word

#25 sci

sci

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 30 March 2006 - 07:12 PM

Freedom link looks more than 2 tiles tall! (2.11 !?!?!?!?!?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users