a reminder

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 15 January 2006 - 04:44 PM

well, it's been a week, and so far I've nly gotten one entry for SotW 110. so, until I get at least three, SotW 110 will be postponed. so start making and sending in those screens, people!

#2 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 15 January 2006 - 04:55 PM

Yay that's my screen icon_biggrin.gif

I wonder why SotW has become so inactive... Back in the day, there were atleast seven or eight entries on average...

Edited by Rex Zemenheart, 19 January 2006 - 06:22 PM.

#3 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 15 January 2006 - 05:31 PM

yeah, I know. it's like after PrinceMSC left, or I joined, people just lost interest. I'm trying to think of ways to make SotW interesting again. maybe I'll make a suggestion thread

#4 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 15 January 2006 - 05:42 PM

I notice that too...

SoTW 60-70 were crazy.. 15 shots in a week. What I think is that ZC activity has been kinda of low.. icon_blink.gif In PureZC only.

I may get a screenshot.. let's see.

#5 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 15 January 2006 - 06:06 PM

I made a title screen mockup, but it's only a logo, and it only uses like, 7 colors. But eh, whatever. It's still about as lame as you can get. X_X' Maybe I'll submit that.

#6 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 17 January 2006 - 06:08 PM

I wish people would enter so I could see how badly my ass is kicked icon_biggrin.gif

But seriously, could SotW really be coming to an end?

As long as none of you good people enter, I should have a good chance because my shot it kewl icon_smile.gif

#7 Naldrag

Naldrag

Certified Idiot

• Members

Posted 18 January 2006 - 09:23 PM

I entered a shot.

#8 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 18 January 2006 - 09:29 PM

Ive been a little detached from ZC for a bit now with finals and such... also the whole love and trying to unravle the complexitys of why we go into depression, how to cure it, and other subjects have been preoccupiing my time. I guess I could send in one shot, even though I doubt itll win icon_razz.gif.

#9 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 18 January 2006 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE(Gashin @ Jan 15 2006, 04:31 PM)
yeah, I know. it's like after PrinceMSC left, or I joined, people just lost interest. I'm trying to think of ways to make SotW interesting again. maybe I'll make a suggestion thread

View Post

I believe it actually started lowering in popularity right after Prince left. Hero Link had the same problem when he ran SotW. icon_unsettled.gif

#10 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 19 January 2006 - 01:47 AM

the recent lack of enthusiasam might also be a result of school, but that's been going on before I took over. I want PrinceMSC back...

#11 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 19 January 2006 - 04:03 AM

Hmm... Not to be disrespectful towards Prince and not doubting his popularity, but I have wonder how could this change from Prince to HL and Gashin affect the popularity of the SotW so much? I mean, Prince didn't do any special tricks and changes regarding SotW back then and Gashin seems to be doing as good job as Prince did, so the lack of submissions and response is quite odd indeed. But at least every poll still gets about 40 votes every week, which is in my opinion a good number.

Anyways, I try to start submitting my crap in the next coming weeks so that you have a bit more submissions... icon_wink.gif

#12 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 19 January 2006 - 01:02 PM

well, I currently have four submisssions for SotW 110, which will start this sunday. that gives you time to submit some more, and I'll greatfully accept any more that people decide to send in

#13 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 19 January 2006 - 01:59 PM

Well the reason why I submited so much when Prince was doing it, is because I was advertising "The Hero of Dreams". However, I submitted like 20+ shots of the game, and I figured since it hasn't won yet (because of the Pure tileset), I am just going to stop submitting from that game. And also I don't want to show off "The Dark Shadow's" new pallete yet. So that is why I haven't submitted anything.

#14 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

The Legendary Sephiroth

• Members

Posted 19 January 2006 - 02:39 PM

I'd submit a shot or two if I could. icon_neutral.gif My uploading of screenies just hasn't been as easy to do as it was when I had my net going. But when I do, I will be sure to send in a screen or two. I would love to show off some redesigned screens of my MQ. icon_razz.gif

#15 Aribar

Aribar

• Members

Posted 21 January 2006 - 12:27 PM

Hrm. . . If I was farther in my Quest I would consider submitting a screenshot to these contests, but so far the only things I have done with the Quest editor is get to know it a bit and change the way most of the items look.
Also, to my newbie eyes it appears as if the information thread is outdated so I'd be weary about doing something wrong. I say this because I read through this topic and then that information thread and it sounds like the project was passed on from PrinceMSC to Gashin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users