Goodbye for now...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 October 2004 - 11:40 PM

Many of you know of my sudden hormone overload which causes my confusion... something that many people get. It's hard to deal with, and I msut get away from the net which does have an effect on me.

How long will I be gone? I don't know. Weeks, months, years maybe. Until then, you'll have to go without PX8 or "Poly" for quite awhile along with no submissions or anythign having to do with ZC.

My hormone confusion is bothering me so much, I'm at the poitn where it's always on my mind on how to rid it... which doesn't allow me to focus in school. My grades are very low... and I've undergone more stress than you probably think, in this order:

- Lose my oldest dog, Nikkie from old age
- Moving out of our house because we have no choice
- Moving process is tiring and makes you sore
- Moving in with my sister
- Putting up with my nieces who are wild and loud
- Attending summer school because I was lazy
- Get the hormone problem
- Get my tonsils removed, and undergo pain for two weeks
- Losing my other dog because apartments aroudn here don't allow you to have one
- Attending school again with hormone problem on mind, wanting to switch schools
- Losing our black cat because we can't afford to buy him into our apartment
- Mvoing stuff again, becoming sore
- Moving into apartment with only 1/4 animals we had... my cat
- Attending new school which wasn't as great as I thought
- Falling behind in school, hormones becoming a big problem

See all that crap that happened to me? And even as of now, we still move crap out of storage, and we live UPSTAIRS. Crap, you do not even knwo.. the rerigerator was hell to move up. About half of that stress almost made me leave PZC... I'm sure you remember.

I must get away from the net... something that has a part in affecting me... I must settle down and lose confusion, and catch up in school. Like I said, it could be awhile. So people like HL, LTM, and Radien... now's your chance to drop me out of the top 10 in post count. icon_razz.gif

From how long it'll be... I may be unlucky and it'll last quite a couple years. But by then, I would have tons of quests done... MXL, MtPP, SB, LN2, MMEB, etc. Hell, I would hope so!

The most you can do is hope for the best for me, and hope I return soon. Until then...

...Later.

EDIT: Those who test a quest or more of mine, check this topic:
http://www.purezc.co...iew=getlastpost

If you forgot if you're testing somethifn for me or not, check this:
http://www.purezc.co...=ST&f=63&t=7206

#2 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 12:06 AM

Well Polygon, good luck with everything. I hope you overcome these problems. This may be the best thing for you to do.

#3 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 12:17 AM

I hope you feel better after your break, it sounds like you really need it. good luck, man

#4 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 01:01 AM

Yes, I do understand you are going through a lot of stress. Good luck to you, may. May you overcome these problems soon. I know you eventually will. icon_biggrin.gif

#5 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 05 October 2004 - 01:13 AM

Hey well, good luck with that, it does look like you have a lot of stress. I think you need a break too. Well, hopefully you will be back soon, but first thing you need to worry about is your grades.

#6 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 03:48 AM

Sigh. icon_frown.gif Well, at least now you're relatively levelheaded about it...

I hope I'm right and this whole mess will pass before long. But "before long" can indeed be a year or so depending on what's going on in your life, even in high school. Stress relief is not a reason you can argue with.

And don't worry... I'll stop at 2329 posts and wait for you, sending only PMs until you come back... really I will! icon_razz.gif Eh, I don't really care about post count anymore...

#7 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 06:39 AM

Another one of these topics? icon_freak.gif

It's not nice to see Poly having so many problems, but after seeing so many goodbye topics from Ian I am sure he will be back before you all can say "oh no, he's gone again!" icon_wink.gif

If not, then I hope someday he can get back here...

#8 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 04:29 PM

I'm not gonna say much. I'll see you when you get back. Get happy and everything will work out. icon_wink.gif

#9 Breadguy

Breadguy

Warrior

• Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 04:36 PM

Good luck , pal. I hope you get well, and overcome these problems. I know how it is.. It's just I set them aside, and have fun. And don't worry about it. But it sounds like this is severe. Hope to see you in the near future.

Heh, you'll be back in about a week or two..

I hope.. icon_frown.gif

#10 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 08:28 PM

Oh no Poly is leaving! Everyone start releaving again icon_freak.gif Sorry, couldn't help it.
Just remember one thing, your real life is much more important than your internet life. It's as simple as that. If you need time off to sort things out, do it. We understand. We all have lives outside of our houses (and off of our computers), and we know there are things that you must deal with that are out of control. What matters, is how you deal with them. And if you think taking a break from the internet is the right thing to do, then do it. icon_thumbsup.gif
But, I'll miss you Poly. You were always a good friend. icon_king.gif

#11 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 08:38 PM

I hope my PM's have proven helpful, Ian. :\ I'll always be here to help if you want. icon_smile.gif Oh, and you still have to get that stuff to AGN's RB! PM me!

#12 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 09:40 PM

I hope you come back, soon, bro. Much Clown Love to you, and I'll be praying for you. See ya' soon and I hope the best for you.

#13 Manifesto Empire

Manifesto Empire

Senior

• Members

Posted 06 October 2004 - 11:58 AM

Without PolygonX8 is like:
Cheesekace without the cheese.
Chocolate puddin without the chocolate.
A computer without the hard drive.
I could go on for hours but, I'm not about to.
I wish the best luck for you and your problem and your life.
I hope you return soon icon_sorry.gif ... icon_blink.gif
Bye now...for now

#14 ghost_61435

ghost_61435

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 06 October 2004 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE(LinktheMaster @ Oct 5 2004, 09:28 PM)
Just remember one thing, your real life is much more important than your internet life. It's as simple as that. If you need time off to sort things out, do it. We understand. We all have lives outside of our houses (and off of our computers), and we know there are things that you must deal with that are out of control. What matters, is how you deal with them. And if you think taking a break from the internet is the right thing to do, then do it. icon_thumbsup.gif
But, I'll miss you Poly. You were always a good friend. icon_king.gif

Ditto. Bye, Poly! I'll miss you and I'll be praying for you.

#15 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 October 2004 - 07:32 PM

Interestingly enough, the night after I posted this... it started to begin to tone down. That's weird... I thought I'd be gone for awhile (since some people with the same problem have had it for years) but it seemed I'm one of those lucky people. I've sort of... figured out how to get rid of it.

And each day, I feel a change.

I might not be as active though, since I'm probably failing every class at school with the exception of two.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users