The Glory Squad

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#46 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:05 PM

OK- now I'm stuck.  I've got seven clocks, and the red and blue dragon scales.  I think I need to find the wizard who removes those giant fireballs from my paths.  I can't seem to make any headway beyond the western part of Death Mountain Summit.  Not really sure where to go next.

Also, I found the sign that says "meet me in the western part of the evil forest and bring the dragon scales" but there was nobody to meet.

#47 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 05 January 2018 - 05:24 PM

I try to beat the boss of the 6th dungeon but he seem very stronger and i don't have any pink potion. I must get a update sword before fight him or something ?

#48 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 05 January 2018 - 05:45 PM

OK- now I'm stuck.  I've got seven clocks, and the red and blue dragon scales.  I think I need to find the wizard who removes those giant fireballs from my paths.  I can't seem to make any headway beyond the western part of Death Mountain Summit.  Not really sure where to go next.

Also, I found the sign that says "meet me in the western part of the evil forest and bring the dragon scales" but there was nobody to meet.

The wizard is in Hyrule Castle's third floor, but you need a maze path found in the Cave of Wisdom.

You need to swim to the secret entrance of the Dragon Lair for the dragon scales.

#49 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:25 PM

Ok. I've got the maze path. I guess I was having trouble finding the third floor.
Doh. Found it. It was hiding in plain sight.

#50 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:36 PM

I have found a bug in Hinnow Peak. There´s a boy outside a cave and he say " There´s an old man in there. He is looking for an ancient scripture...". If you go one screen down from the boy, there is a ladder going down. If you go down that ladder you will be trapped in the wall in next screen/ Lukaz

I´m at the entrance for level 8 and the red dragon told me to be well prepared because I can´t return for a while. Beacuse of that I have some questions. I don´t whant to end this because less of items. So some question:

1 I haven´t found the guy who whants the broken pot. Where is he  ?

2 A guy whantet red&blue dragon scale, but I can´t find him again. Where should I search ?

3 The old man who whants a scripture, where can I find it ?

1. Go to Superosia in death mountain and find a pink Superosian wants the broken pot.

2. Completing level 6 gives you the blue dragon scale, completing level 7 gives you the red dragon scale.

3. The ancient scripture is part of the trading sequence.

Tingle from Hinnow village can help you with the trading sequence. As long as you have the level 3 sword (Excalibur) and knight's mail, you can beat level 8 pretty easily. 

Go to West Hyrule and use the flippers to find the cave of wisdom (there are two entrences) One of the entrences will lead you to the maze path hint that you will use in Hyrule Castle 3F. After completing the maze path in Hyrule Castle 3F, you will find the wizard that can remove the red flames scattered throughout Hyrule. In the Forest of Evil, use the flippers to find the other enternce to Dragon's Den. That is where you will need the red and blue dragon scales.

I try to beat the boss of the 6th dungeon but he seem very stronger and i don't have any pink potion. I must get a update sword before fight him or something ?

I'm not sure which 6th boss you're talking about:

If it's the boss from Warlock's Tower, then you can't beat him with your sword, you can only beat him with the dungeon item. The only item that can help you is the Knight's Mail, which should be obtainable if you have enough rupies at this point.

If you're talking about Abaddon. Then first, you can grab a sword upgrade by finding an Adamanite in the his dungeon in 2F. And giving the Adamanite to a swordsmith in the City of Dwarves. You can also buy the bracelet in East Yarna Dersert and buy the Forbidden pass and get the Ocarina, both in Malentia Town. With that, you can go to the Forbidden Palace and get the Knight's Mail. 

And here's a hint for Abaddon's second phase, don't use your sword, use projectiles and stay far away from him. 

Edited by a30502355, 05 January 2018 - 08:38 PM.

#51 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:58 PM

Yes that Abaddon i was wanted talking about. I was tought it was the 6th boss but nevermind. I do planing to go to the Warlock's Tower but i'm stucks to find the wizard i did meet on the hotel south of the beach. I did find a mountain where i'm supposed to go but i can't go futher until i get the bracelets.

#52 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:41 PM

Yes that Abaddon i was wanted talking about. I was tought it was the 6th boss but nevermind. I do planing to go to the Warlock's Tower but i'm stucks to find the wizard i did meet on the hotel south of the beach. I did find a mountain where i'm supposed to go but i can't go futher until i get the bracelets.

The bracelet is in a shop in East Yarna Desert. You have to go into a cave first in order to access the shop there. The cave is also in East Yarna Desert.

#53 HeroLink

HeroLink

• Members

Posted 06 January 2018 - 04:02 PM

There is a picture of someone at the Forbidden Palace entrance, could anyone please tell me who it is? Also is Takagon wearing any sort of cloak? because i can't tell.

#54 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:01 PM

My god i might give up here based on the situation for the players view...

my%20god.png

no ability at all to defend here just avoid fireballs

#55 HeroLink

HeroLink

• Members

Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:08 PM

my%20god.png

Spoiler

Edited by HeroLink, 06 January 2018 - 05:16 PM.

#56 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:10 PM

my%20god.png

Unfortunately, I can't really do much to help you here. It's my mistake, I should've added a potion shop beforehand to make it easier for players. 

But I'll try to give tips, you have to do it quickly, going slow will just make it so that the fireballs hit you eventually, push the blocks as quickly as possible while avoiding fireballs.

• judasrising likes this

#57 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:53 PM

Unfortunately, I can't really do much to help you here. It's my mistake, I should've added a potion shop beforehand to make it easier for players. 

But I'll try to give tips, you have to do it quickly, going slow will just make it so that the fireballs hit you eventually, push the blocks as quickly as possible while avoiding fireballs.

Thanks i survived it and i have the pass now..

survive.png

a potion shop before that would be a good idea......

#58 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:07 AM

NGDQhya.png

How do you, I don't even know how you're supposed to solve this one. Unless you're supposed to have some special item for this puzzle(This is Cave 28; I've found up to cave 15 so far...)

#59 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:14 AM

NGDQhya.png

How do you, I don't even know how you're supposed to solve this one. Unless you're supposed to have some special item for this puzzle(This is Cave 28; I've found up to cave 15 so far...)

The two circle blocks go onto the top and bottom switches, the arrow block on the far right goes into the middle.

#60 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:16 AM

well I mean, the problem is the circle block on the right. I cannot figure out how to get it to the left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users