what does your name mean?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_zelda_isnt_dead (Guest)

Guest_zelda_isnt_dead (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2006 - 03:09 PM

Yeah so what does your purezc name mean? Mine just basically means that Zelda will live, as in the game. I don't think the game will ever fall of the market in America.

#2 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 31 December 2006 - 03:11 PM

It relates more to the original Zelda than old games in general.

#3 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 31 December 2006 - 03:14 PM

My name is Latin for Courage. The 01 doesn't really mean anything. It's too bad my real name's meaning wasn't asked. That one seemed more interesting.

#4 Guest_zelda_isnt_dead (Guest)

Guest_zelda_isnt_dead (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2006 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE(Animus01 @ Dec 31 2006, 03:14 PM) View Post

My name is Latin for Courage. The 01 doesn't really mean anything. It's too bad my real name's meaning wasn't asked. That one seemed more interesting.

Well we can do that. But i was always told when i was younger not to give out my name on the net but im almost 17 now so i don't really care!

My real name means like son of god or something like that.

#5 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 31 December 2006 - 03:23 PM

Relic is a race in the story I'm working on, named for their first encounter with humans. There are a few of them that gather ancient artifacts, and the first Relic discovered was also one of these collectors, so they were named that

#6 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 31 December 2006 - 03:31 PM

I think its fairly self-explanitory.

#7 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 31 December 2006 - 03:31 PM

Mine's pretty Random. I was thinking about Amethysts, and "Anthus" came to mind. It's also a villan one some story I'm supposed to working on, but never to because I'm lazy.

My old name, "Rex Zemenheart" Was also a character. He was a good guy though. And, Tobias Daboi just sounded cool (But it was also a villan).

#8 Siguy

Siguy

• Members

Posted 31 December 2006 - 03:35 PM

My name is a nickname that my dad used to call me. It relates to my real name, as the first two letters are the same as with my real name.

#9 trip i fall

trip i fall

Magus

• Members

Posted 31 December 2006 - 09:44 PM

My name means, that no one will ever fall into an ultra-sonic time portal, no matter how hard they believe. It means that if you truly believe in yourself, you will fail at falling into a time portal, because only if you don't want to fall into a time portal will you fall into a time portal and get transported to a place where someone wants to be transported into a time portal but can't so you will just make them jealous.

Or you could just think of it as
*trip*
"I fall!"

Edited by trip i fall, 31 December 2006 - 09:45 PM.

#10 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 31 December 2006 - 09:55 PM

My name is after the anime known as Vampire Hunter D. Replace the D with my first name initial, and put my last name on the end, and you have me. icon_smile.gif

#11 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:31 PM

The codename of the Wii was "Revolution" for a long time. So Revfan, and the 9 is just random.

#12 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:33 PM

Shoelace = The thing that you tighten your Shoe with. :O For about 3 months my nickname was Shoelace with my friends, because that was my so called rap name. But I kept it alive here.

#13 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 01 January 2007 - 12:48 AM

Last name of my 2 DND characters. 'Nuf Said.

#14 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 01 January 2007 - 12:54 AM

My nickname came from a site I started a while back about Nickelodeon's old game show, Legends of the Hidden Temple. I had meant to choose a different name when I first registered here, but nothing else stuck. icon_shrug.gif

#15 Takuya

Takuya

spirit of fire

• Members

Posted 01 January 2007 - 01:24 AM

My nick... well I started out as darklink813.. as I loved Zelda, and 8/13 is my bday. Dark Link from OoT yeahyeah..

I switched to Takuya because it was my probably 5th or 8th name on IRC. (I used dlu for the longest time. My aim name is still dlu813 heh.) The only person that prolly still calls me dlu is Espilan

Uhm.. Takuya is the boy who wields the ancient spirit of fire in Digimon Frontier. He's a goggle boy, and he's one of my favorite anime characters. icon_smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users