Photo

Need testers for Dreams of Yesterday 2013.

• Please log in to reply
1041 replies to this topic

#976 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 09 October 2019 - 04:48 PM

Ok I Try to Explain a Bit More The Situation :D

As I Started The Dungeon it was a Green one Then I Go in The First Room on The Left Side Wehere i Saw a Switch

U was Walking to him Then in The Middle of This Room Something was Triggered The Switch was Pushed and The Dungeon was Entaierly Brown I Discovered The Hole in This Room its was Icy Blue It was a Big Empty Room Somehow i Could come Up Again and i Maid this Dungeon Normal forward to this Boss Room so Let me Gues The Dungeon Wehere Green as long as This Boss Life so :D

By The Way i Make a Bit Mistake and Buyed a Blade Bommerang Its Seems a Had already something Better Yeah wgat a Fail :D

#977 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 09 October 2019 - 05:19 PM

Ok I Try to Explain a Bit More The Situation :D

As I Started The Dungeon it was a Green one Then I Go in The First Room on The Left Side Wehere i Saw a Switch
U was Walking to him Then in The Middle of This Room Something was Triggered The Switch was Pushed and The Dungeon was Entaierly Brown I Discovered The Hole in This Room its was Icy Blue It was a Big Empty Room Somehow i Could come Up Again and i Maid this Dungeon Normal forward to this Boss Room so Let me Gues The Dungeon Wehere Green as long as This Boss Life so :D

Exactly. Killing Carniflower deadens the dungeon and makes several kinds of plants slashable.

Bug fixed, thanks! Dunno what was ice blue though.

I guess I should remove the L3 Boomerang, huh. Doesn't do much when we should be looking for the best boomerang eventually anyway. I just replaced it with a L2 Potion for 120 Rupees.
  • Lordkronos likes this

#978 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 09 October 2019 - 05:34 PM

So as you know I've been following this thread, and realized I don't have the gold arrows!   In fact I realized I hadn't explored much of B2 of excavation at all!   I got the red candle from there but I think that's about it.   I grabbed everything from all other levels.  So I just went back and found what I think is the best bow.  But I still can't find a way to get to the arrows.  Hint as to how I access the correct path?  Also, on this screen the lens shows a warp but I haven't found a way to activate: 

suZ37or.png

Didn't think I'd be playing any more but here I am!

Edited by SofaKing, 09 October 2019 - 05:34 PM.

• Lordkronos likes this

#979 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 09 October 2019 - 05:44 PM

So as you know I've been following this thread, and realized I don't have the gold arrows!   In fact I realized I hadn't explored much of B2 of excavation at all!   I got the red candle from there but I think that's about it.   I grabbed everything from all other levels.  So I just went back and found what I think is the best bow.  But I still can't find a way to get to the arrows.  Hint as to how I access the correct path?

Yep. Gotta fall down from the screen where the Lens of Truth is, then head west. To find the Lens of Truth room, from the entrance to F-1 of Excavation, go all the way to the top-most screen, then back down one screen. (Just so we know what screen we're on.) Slash the pot in the southeast corner of that room. Then go north, then keep going east. Walk through the eastern wall. The spikes right in front of that wall are illusionary.

You'll need a Relic Stone too, as well as the ladder and Ice Arrows. (L2 Arrows.) You'll come across a screen with a flashing floor around a chest. Don't touch it. Push the lamps onto the purple blocks to get its contents. Walk through the west wall to proceed.

Also, on this screen the lens shows a warp but I haven't found a way to activate: 
suZ37or.png

Ah, probably just a remnant of something. It doesn't lead anywhere. Thanks.

Always a pleasure! :D
  • Lordkronos likes this

#980 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:04 PM

Exactly. Killing Carniflower deadens the dungeon and makes several kinds of plants slashable.

Bug fixed, thanks! Dunno what was ice blue though.

I guess I should remove the L3 Boomerang, huh. Doesn't do much when we should be looking for the best boomerang eventually anyway. I just replaced it with a L2 Potion for 120 Rupees.

Maybe You Could Give The Level 3 Bomerang Earlier in The Game I Think its Not Nercery To ban him Completly :D

as for me im now in Maraton Its Realy Huge and Finaly i Have The Mirror Shild Now i Must Figure out How I Become The First Key on F2 I Activated The Lamp but Came yet to Collect Him Then I Think i can maybe Finaly Progres on F3 and Dont Forget to Search The Relic of course :D

So as you know I've been following this thread, and realized I don't have the gold arrows!   In fact I realized I hadn't explored much of B2 of excavation at all!   I got the red candle from there but I think that's about it.   I grabbed everything from all other levels.  So I just went back and found what I think is the best bow.  But I still can't find a way to get to the arrows.  Hint as to how I access the correct path?  Also, on this screen the lens shows a warp but I haven't found a way to activate: 

suZ37or.png

Yep. Gotta fall down from the screen where the Lens of Truth is, then head west. To find the Lens of Truth room, from the entrance to F-1 of Excavation, go all the way to the top-most screen, then back down one screen. (Just so we know what screen we're on.) Slash the pot in the southeast corner of that room. Then go north, then keep going east. Walk through the eastern wall. The spikes right in front of that wall are illusionary.

You'll need a Relic Stone too, as well as the ladder and Ice Arrows. (L2 Arrows.) You'll come across a screen with a flashing floor around a chest. Don't touch it. Push the lamps onto the purple blocks to get its contents. Walk through the west wall to proceed.

Ah, probably just a remnant of something. It doesn't lead anywhere. Thanks.

Always a pleasure! :D

This Teleporter I Have Seen to I Thought He Will be Activated Later After all There are so many Secrets in this Quest :D

#981 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:47 PM

Strange Bug After Dieing the Floors is Playing Crazy Like Invisible Walls and Overlayerd Link And Link Got Totaly Stuck and The Worst my Progress is Gone To All Star Platforms are Deactivated Again and The Stairs are Gone To :D

zc-screen00058.png
zc-screen00059.png
zc-screen00060.png
upload picture

#982 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:59 PM

I figured it out but thanks!   Can't believe I forgot to explore basically an entire floor of one of the cooler dungeons in the game.  I got the gold arrow and best bow.  I also found an arrow expansion I missed before to get up to 70.   I think I ended at 70 arrows and 28 bombs.  At this point I don't think there's anything of significance I haven't checked out.   That was probably it. 

• Lordkronos likes this

#983 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 09 October 2019 - 09:01 PM

What a Nice Scene I Think In The Tree and Teleporter I come Later Right any Clue about The Statuen Way Its Realy Strange :D

zc-screen00058.png
zc-screen00061.png
zc-screen00062.png
zc-screen00064.png

I figured it out but thanks!   Can't believe I forgot to explore basically an entire floor of one of the cooler dungeons in the game.  I got the gold arrow and best bow.  I also found an arrow expansion I missed before to get up to 70.   I think I ended at 70 arrows and 28 bombs.  At this point I don't think there's anything of significance I haven't checked out.   That was probably it. 

Have you Found The Level 4 Sword :D

#984 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 09 October 2019 - 09:42 PM

Yeah I got the L4 sword about as soon as one can obtain it as far as I know.

• Lordkronos likes this

#985 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 10 October 2019 - 03:09 AM

Yeah I got the L4 sword about as soon as one can obtain it as far as I know.

Thats Nice Than Maybe you Could Have Everything :D

#986 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 10 October 2019 - 11:49 AM

Thats The Farest i Could Come :D

zc-screen00058.png
bilder zum hochladen

#987 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 10 October 2019 - 12:47 PM

Just to give you a hint real quick before I go back to work - In the Deku Jungle, there's a tree that you have to use a super-bomb on.  It'll open up the entrance of a cave that has a Tokay creature that tells you the maze path to get through the Hall of Statues' early part.   I think you have to walk through some overhead trees to get to that tree.

• Lordkronos likes this

#988 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 10 October 2019 - 02:06 PM

Just to give you a hint real quick before I go back to work - In the Deku Jungle, there's a tree that you have to use a super-bomb on.  It'll open up the entrance of a cave that has a Tokay creature that tells you the maze path to get through the Hall of Statues' early part.   I think you have to walk through some overhead trees to get to that tree.

Oh Ok Thanks i can Remember i Have Bombed a Grey Tree which is Green Now but I couldnt find out what it dit :D

I will Look Again and Thanks Again :D

#989 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 10 October 2019 - 02:27 PM

Ok maybe i Found him but His Hint i Dont Understand :D

OURRDURRURR

#990 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 10 October 2019 - 04:20 PM

Those might be D's, .. as in "Down"

So that's:

D U R R D U R R U R R
O P I I O P I I P I I
W _ G G W _ G G _ G G
N _ H H N _ H H _ H H
_ _ T T _ _ T T _ T T

Down
Up
right
Right
Down
Up
Right
Right
Up
Right
Right

I'm tracing it in ZQuest right now. Gimme a moment...
  • Lordkronos likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users