Antigrav Problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Purplemandown

Purplemandown

The Old Guard

• Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:07 PM

I tried to load the onstart script from zct.com and there has been a number of errors when I try to use it. The most resent is:

CODE
TMP, LINE 15: ERROR T21: COULD NOT MATCH TYPE SIGNATURE LADDER(FLOAT)

Anyone know the problem?

Also, if nesecarry, I can post the script here.

#2 Gleeok

Gleeok

It's dangerous to dough alone, bake this.

• Members

Posted 29 May 2008 - 05:18 AM

Without a script or link to said script you may as well of typed giibbaerish.

TMP, LINE 15: ERROR T215432561: COULD NOT MATCH TYPE SIGNATURE ZCT.COM

If you would like to see the google result for zct.com well then have a look; http://www.google.co...G=Google Search

I did find an interesting read on the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, also known as the Public Company Accounting Reform and Investor Protection Act of 2002, which juuuuuust so happens is a United States federal law enacted on July 30, 2002 in response to a number of major corporate and accounting scandals including Enron, Tyco International, Adelphia, Peregrine Systems and WorldCom.

Basically the Sarbanes-Oxley contains 11 titles that describe specific mandates and requirements for financial reporting, each one more boring than the next. Here's one particular really boring quote;

FEI Survey: Finance Executives International (FEI) provides an annual survey on SOX Section 404 costs. For 200 companies with average revenues of $6.8 billion, the average compliance costs were $2.9 million, down 23% from 2005. Cost for decentralized companies (i.e., those with multiple segments or large divisions) were more than twice those of centralized companies. Auditor costs did not decline. When asked whether the benefits of compliance with Section 404 have exceeded their costs, 22 percent, on average, agreed, with 78 percent saying instead that the costs have exceeded the benefits. 34 percent agreed that compliance with Section 404 has helped prevent or detect fraud.

Pretty interesting stuff for sure, don't you think? Unfortunately none of it really helps anyone import a ZScript.

EDIT: Your Ladder(float) guy could be a few things; import "std.zh", something declared wrong, or just an untested script.

EDIT2: epic.

Edited by Gleeok, 29 May 2008 - 05:22 AM.

#3 Purplemandown

Purplemandown

The Old Guard

• Members

Posted 29 May 2008 - 05:53 PM

I'll figure it out. I knew I should have Linked the dang thing.
Thanks anyway! icon_biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users