50 replies to this topic

#16 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:57 AM

Level 9

of39lw.jpg

Does anyone know the way to Ganon? This is my map. I have master key and golden arrows.

Edit: Nevermind, I finished the quest...

congratz on beating the quest luigi was ganon hard in that quest?

Edited by zcfan, 15 February 2014 - 12:57 AM.

#17 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:26 PM

I'm stuck in Rain Forest.

I got as fas as covering pretty much all screens and getting a key from an old man, but I don't know where to go next.

The old man mentioned a professor and his library, but that professor had no lock block at him.

Also, I have a leftover key from Adobe Flats. I don't know if this is a negative circumstance, caused by me missing about 2 rooms at the upper right corner or is normal. So I have 2 keys now.

#18 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

There is a fake wall in the professor's room (left wall).

You can buy infinite keys in the Black Market, if you have the ocarina and the magic boomerang from L3, you are on track

#19 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:03 PM

Thank you, I will go and check next time I play!

#20 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:26 AM

I don't know where to go after kinda beating L4.

Getting the pearl in L4 was almost the first thing I did and I see on the map that L5 is in the middle, but I don't even have a guess how to access it.

Then I bought a key and went back to the L4 left wing, getting a magic book. Another key bought, then I got a blue mail from the right wing (Boy, am I GLAD I didn't buy it in the shop!!). But these two items can't give me access to new places.

Things that are left in L4 are the chest in the middle and the patra at the north. Now, I don't know how to get to that chest, because I activated the hookshot point at the left, but the screen at the left of it is just a huge pit, I don't know how to pass through it. And the patra is just downright impossible with blue mail, first sword and being stuck in a confined place with no space to evade.

I also found some "Crabcake Cove" or such, but I can't pass through the 2nd screen of it.

#21 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:35 PM

L4 has blue mail and book only (also a magic bottle). L5, go to the mountains at the north overworld, then go to the south of the mountain graveyard (you will arrive to the south overworld and the L5 zone).

Remember to use the flute when you don't know what to do in dungeons.

#22 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:51 AM

Mein Gott!

I searched and searched through Mountain View, not finding any other mountain area, then, after EXTREMELY hard searching... I can say that I found a plethora of mountains! (If you get what I mean.)

Just WHO could have expected that there?!

I got many things, including the L2 sword and then soon the L3 sword! This means I could have gotten the L2 sword much sooner!

I love this all!

#23 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:21 PM

Yeah, you can have the white sword after Level 1. The earliest levels are quite tough without the L2 sword, so, congrats o.O There are also slash and the bracelet on the mountains.

Edited by Air Luigi, 12 July 2014 - 05:23 PM.

#24 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:15 PM

Ho to get to the northwest corner of L5?

I'm sure the silver arrow is there, but I can't hookshot up to the brown candles. At other sections, I could trigger a blue cross that I could hookshot to, but such thing is not in the northwest corner. The one-way system that is present both at the east and west makes it seem I would need to go there from somewhere totally else, but there's no totally else, just that small conveyor section. (I have one key, to unlock the big chest that will surely hold the silver arrows.)

Also, do I need the amulet anywhere in L5? I got it, but so far couldn't notice extra enemies.

#25 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:52 PM

Ho to get to the northwest corner of L5?

I'm sure the silver arrow is there, but I can't hookshot up to the brown candles. At other sections, I could trigger a blue cross that I could hookshot to, but such thing is not in the northwest corner. The one-way system that is present both at the east and west makes it seem I would need to go there from somewhere totally else, but there's no totally else, just that small conveyor section. (I have one key, to unlock the big chest that will surely hold the silver arrows.)

Also, do I need the amulet anywhere in L5? I got it, but so far couldn't notice extra enemies.

Try the ocarina.

Amulet > Enemies in L6

#26 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:03 PM

i have no idea where this last key is located at already got the ones from killing enemies in lava area key near lvl 2 ropes key from dodongos key in a chest near  2 bats and a shield eater any clues or pic of the area where it is located at?

#27 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:22 PM

I was surprised.

I got into the northwest with ocarina, but hey, it was no silver arrow, it was a... KEY!

Now I have 2 keys and no arrow... I don't know where to get the arrow, since I walked all around:

zelda003.png

West had bow, east had amulet, everywhere else were keys.

I miss only the bottom left, where I actually need the new arrows. At least nothing else worked on that eyestatue with 4 strange tiles before it.

So, I need one key for the arrow's chest and one for the boss room? But then where is that arrow chest, I have been to everywhere... And knowing Freedom by now, I was trying to push things into the walls, walking through walls, bombing them and hurting myself in many different ways... still no new arrows.

I am in the state of confusion, so I might hurt myself next the round day.

#28 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

There is a tip in the dungeon... try to find a fake wall to go into the "right eye" of the map

#29 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:17 PM

2ldtv6c.png

how do i get to that switch need to hit it to remove the skull in the way.

nvm on the forest

2uft89i.png259cnq1.png15qav0o.png

how do i get to those red switches and how do i get to the top room of pic on bottem of top 2 pics

Edited by zcfan, 15 July 2014 - 02:14 PM.

#30 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:14 PM

Go south, west and north? Always try to cross the bushes, the forest is full of secret paths.

There are a lot of face walls that are fake. The middle face is fake in the first pic. Try the ocarina in the chest room.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users