• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

#46 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Nov 15 2010, 11:08 PM) View Post

Hi ! after walking the maze I end at the screen ,, I thought was level -1 but I can't enter
or I don't know and hint? (((located level -2 but still to hard ))
walk the maze and end here,, is this the entrance to level -1 ? and how do I enter??
-
IPB Image

Why...why do you have the hookshot at the beginning of the game? icon_freak.gif Anyways, clever deduction: that is level 1. You enter it in a very roundabout way though. Notice that the end of the maze path is a branching path. The branch you took happened to be a dead end. Try the other branch.

#47 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:05 AM

Thanks Pkemon64"
I can't explain how I got this hook, I been fooling around a lot,
Maybe that's why Master lukaz call me,, "the Phantom player'?
-

QUOTE(Pokemonmaster64 @ Nov 15 2010, 11:37 PM) View Post

QUOTE(vravelo @ Nov 15 2010, 11:08 PM) View Post

Hi ! after walking the maze I end at the screen ,, I thought was level -1 but I can't enter
or I don't know and hint? (((located level -2 but still to hard ))
walk the maze and end here,, is this the entrance to level -1 ? and how do I enter??
-
IPB Image

Why...why do you have the hookshot at the beginning of the game? icon_freak.gif Anyways, clever deduction: that is level 1. You enter it in a very roundabout way though. Notice that the end of the maze path is a branching path. The branch you took happened to be a dead end. Try the other branch.

#48 Schwa

Schwa

Enjoy the Moment more. This strengthens Imagination.

• Members

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE(Pokemonmaster64 @ Nov 15 2010, 09:37 PM) View Post
Why...why do you have the hookshot at the beginning of the game? icon_freak.gif

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

icon_xd.gif icon_deformed.gif icon_lol.gif That made my day SO MUCH you have no idea... Just, wow...

#49 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:49 AM

I had a good laugh too. This was one of my favorite games and its kind of hard to impress me well done this can stand out of the crowd icon_clap.gif

#50 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:12 AM

So...has Vravelo shortened "The Quest for the Hookshot"??/ He would be the ONE who would get it first, by hook or by crook ... icon_lol.gif icon_naughty.gif

#51 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Nov 16 2010, 09:12 AM) View Post

So...has Vravelo shortened "The Quest for the Hookshot"??/ He would be the ONE who would get it first, by hook or by crook ... icon_lol.gif icon_naughty.gif

I think he's going to have a difficult time fighting Ganon with only 3 hearts... icon_deformed.gif

#52 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:07 AM

Is a bug of some sort...!
since I can't get the heart after killing those moblings --if I go to the next room and warp - end up at the door entrance!
I started changing build after build think build 1266 give me this hookshot
but never mind,, I can't get the heart container -- don't know what else to do icon_blink.gif
-
IPB Image
-

QUOTE(Pokemonmaster64 @ Nov 16 2010, 09:45 AM) View Post

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Nov 16 2010, 09:12 AM) View Post

I think he's going to have a difficult time fighting Ganon with only 3 hearts... icon_deformed.gif

#53 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:34 AM

[quote name='vravelo' date='Nov 16 2010, 10:07 AM' post='671972']
since I can't get the heart after killing those moblings --if I go to the next room and warp - end up at the door entrance!
but never mind,, I can't get the heart container -- don't know what else to do icon_blink.gif
-
IPB Image

No Vravelo, it´s not a bug, you need to use the warp in NW corner. You get to different rooms everytime you warp. icon_razz.gif

#54 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:47 AM

Wow ! thanks master lukaz.. thought something wrong in here
did warp eight or nine time and every time ended to the entrance (beginning) door
-
((I'll keep playing with this build 1266" -- I may get lucky and get some more stuffs.)) icon_heh.gif
-

[quote name='Lukaz' date='Nov 16 2010, 10:34 AM' post='671973']
[quote name='vravelo' date='Nov 16 2010, 10:07 AM' post='671972']
-
IPB Image

No Vravelo, it´s not a bug, you need to use the warp in NW corner. You get to different rooms everytime you warp. icon_razz.gif
[/quote]

#55 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Nov 16 2010, 11:47 AM) View Post

did warp eight or nine time and every time ended to the entrance (beginning) door
-
((I'll keep playing with this build 1266" -- I may get lucky and get some more stuffs.)) icon_heh.gif
-

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Nov 16 2010, 10:34 AM) View Post

QUOTE(vravelo @ Nov 16 2010, 10:07 AM) View Post

-
IPB Image

No wonder you're experiencing bugs! The quest was finished in build 1286! I was wondering how you had the hookshot already...and arrows...and...rupees?!

Has anybody gotten past level 5 yet, or did everybody get bored by that point...?

Edited by Pokemonmaster64, 16 November 2010 - 03:15 PM.

#56 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:35 PM

Well..! I didn't see v1286 for windows - then i got 1294, but is full of bugs
then I start changing to find which one work for me,, nut no look - nothing yet
I can't get that hear at level 1 -- now I will install build 1296
If this one don't work,, then I'll join ms_zelda_lady ....
this quest is no for me icon_shrug.gif
-
-

QUOTE(Pokemonmaster64 @ Nov 16 2010, 01:23 PM) View Post

-
-

-
IPB Image

No wonder you're experiencing bugs! The quest was finished in build 1286! I was wondering how you had the hookshot already...and arrows...and...rupees?!

Has anybody gotten past level 5 yet, or did everybody get bored by that point...?

#57 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Nov 16 2010, 06:35 PM) View Post

Well..! I didn't see v1286 for windows - then i got 1294, but is full of bugs
then I start changing to find which one work for me,, nut no look - nothing yet
I can't get that hear at level 1 -- now I will install build 1296
If this one don't work,, then I'll join ms_zelda_lady ....
this quest is no for me icon_shrug.gif
-
-

QUOTE(Pokemonmaster64 @ Nov 16 2010, 01:23 PM) View Post

-
-

-
IPB Image

I'll tell you that the heart container dropping there isn't a bug. Remember the teleporter that you used to get a key earlier in the dungeon. That teleporter takes you to 4 different spots in the dungeon.

#58 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 17 November 2010 - 02:14 AM

[/quote]
[/quote]

I have went through level 5 by cheating, missing one key, know where it is but can`t get it without using " walkthroughwall ", and I really don´t whant to cheat. Sorry to say this but this quest isn´t for me. I´m sad about that because it´s a wonderful quest in many ways, nice gameplay, tricky, and much brain behind it. But fighting, fighting, fighting isn´t for me. The always returning enemies destroy the quest for me, it´s hard enough without them. PM64, maybe you should make an easy version of this quest ( LQH light ) icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by Lukaz, 17 November 2010 - 02:17 AM.

#59 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:57 AM

[quote name='Lukaz' date='Nov 17 2010, 02:14 AM' post='672115']
[/quote]
[/quote]

I have went through level 5 by cheating, missing one key, know where it is but can`t get it without using " walkthroughwall ", and I really don´t whant to cheat. Sorry to say this but this quest isn´t for me. I´m sad about that because it´s a wonderful quest in many ways, nice gameplay, tricky, and much brain behind it. But fighting, fighting, fighting isn´t for me. The always returning enemies destroy the quest for me, it´s hard enough without them. PM64, maybe you should make an easy version of this quest ( LQH light ) icon_biggrin.gif
[/quote]
I believe I know what key you're talking about and you CAN get it. The invisible coin blocks are actually just really slow movement blocks. If you are patient, you can walk right through them. As for the difficulty, I realize how difficult this quest is, and I'll try to tone it down for the next update. Please be aware that certain custom enemies are weak to the arrows.

#60 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:49 AM

Well..! , I lost about two hours of my life struggling with this quest
I wanted to straight this some how that I could play,, but , forget it!!! icon_eek.gif
-
To avoid brain injury ,, I put and end to this icon_eek.gif
-
if any fixed,, or easy version turns out for play,, I'll give the try
-
I like this quest to bad I had to,, bug off"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users