• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 21 November 2023 - 08:07 PM

Originally made this post to ask for help figuring out some stuff in the quest, but managed to figure it out. I'm willing to help people who are stumped on particular puzzles!

#2 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 22 November 2023 - 07:08 AM

Originally made this post to ask for help figuring out some stuff in the quest, but managed to figure it out. I'm willing to help people who are stumped on particular puzzles!

Thanks for you offer. I got help yesterday from Kifstopher to solve the block puzzle in Hall of Visions but I can´t figure out what to do there. There´s a lot of emty caves with a pink square and I don´t know what that means. My english is poor.

I have also asked the library guy for help and he talk about an Aquamentus. How can I use that info ? / Lukaz

#3 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 22 November 2023 - 07:40 AM

Thanks for you offer. I got help yesterday from Kifstopher to solve the block puzzle in Hall of Visions but I can´t figure out what to do there. There´s a lot of emty caves with a pink square and I don´t know what that means. My english is poor.

I have also asked the library guy for help and he talk about an Aquamentus. How can I use that info ? / Lukaz

Try meditating for a long time in the Hall. You'll have to wait a bit.

#4 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 22 November 2023 - 09:36 AM

Try meditating for a long time in the Hall. You'll have to wait a bit.

Oh, thanks. That opened up a little bit  :approve:

#5 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 November 2023 - 10:40 AM

I too am stuck on the block puzzle. I pushed them all in the direction that the location was relative to the block position, but that didn't seam to do anything.

Also in the winter/ice/snow area, I lit all 12 camp fires, but nothing happened. 

#6 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 22 November 2023 - 12:27 PM

I too am stuck on the block puzzle. I pushed them all in the direction that the location was relative to the block position, but that didn't seam to do anything.

Also in the winter/ice/snow area, I lit all 12 camp fires, but nothing happened. 

I have also lit the 12 fires and is curious what they do.

I PM you about the block puzzle

#7 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 22 November 2023 - 12:52 PM

Think of the campfires as a boss key for that area; you might need an item you don't have to reach the "boss door".

#8 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 23 November 2023 - 11:11 AM

Think of the campfires as a boss key for that area; you might need an item you don't have to reach the "boss door".

I´m going in circles, have no idea what to do. I have jump cape, mighty fruit, bombs, warp and hookshot. Asked the library guy for help and he talk about an aquamentus.

I have found one in lost country but he just ignore me. Nothing works on him. Same with the blue guy on the screen below. How do I go on ?

Problem with the bus passengers as well.  :confused:

#9 Soraki

Soraki

• Members

Posted 23 November 2023 - 11:38 AM

How to solve the block puzzle in the hall of visions ?

#10 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 23 November 2023 - 01:28 PM

I´m going in circles, have no idea what to do. I have jump cape, mighty fruit, bombs, warp and hookshot. Asked the library guy for help and he talk about an aquamentus.
I have found one in lost country but he just ignore me. Nothing works on him. Same with the blue guy on the screen below. How do I go on ?
Problem with the bus passengers as well.  :confused:

Have you found the book to translate stuff? It is inside the ruins behind a bomb wall. If you have found it, try reading a giant stone tablet and solving it's puzzle.

The bus passengers are a puzzle to open a zip file included with the supplementary material (specifically, lottagirls.zip in secretfinder). It's a bit of a brainteaser that I enjoyed figuring out, but if you're still have trouble with figuring out the password for the zip. (Windows file system doesn't seem to be able to open passwords automatically; you might need something like 7-ZIP to input the password).

How to solve the block puzzle in the hall of visions ?

You must find the blocks on other screens elsewhere and mark down where on the screen they are; then come back and push the blocks to where they are on those screens (screenshots are helpful). The books tell you where to look for the blocks.

#11 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 23 November 2023 - 01:39 PM

Have you found the book to translate stuff? It is inside the ruins behind a bomb wall. If you have found it, try reading a giant stone tablet and solving it's puzzle.

The bus passengers are a puzzle to open a zip file included with the supplementary material (specifically, lottagirls.zip in secretfinder). It's a bit of a brainteaser that I enjoyed figuring out, but if you're still have trouble with figuring out the password for the zip. (Windows file system doesn't seem to be able to open passwords automatically; you might need something like 7-ZIP to input the password).

You must find the blocks on other screens elsewhere and mark down where on the screen they are; then come back and push the blocks to where they are on those screens (screenshots are helpful). The books tell you where to look for the blocks.

Yes I have the book. Do you mean the red big tablet that mention something about flesh ?

#12 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 23 November 2023 - 02:05 PM

Yes I have the book. Do you mean the red big tablet that mention something about flesh ?

Yup.

Hint 1

Hint 2

#13 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 23 November 2023 - 04:48 PM

Yup.

Hint 1

Hint 2

The tablet wants sacrifice of flesh. I tried to give him the bait earlier but nothing happened. Blood....hm....there is a pond with blood but how can I use it ? -  I placed the bait in the pond but it just dissapeared. 

I talked to the tablet again and then he said something about teleportation. I tried to use the warp on him but no. Maybe this quest is too complicated for me

Edited by Lukaz, 23 November 2023 - 06:34 PM.

#14 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 24 November 2023 - 12:43 AM

The tablet wants sacrifice of flesh. I tried to give him the bait earlier but nothing happened. Blood....hm....there is a pond with blood but how can I use it ? -  I placed the bait in the pond but it just dissapeared. 

I talked to the tablet again and then he said something about teleportation. I tried to use the warp on him but no. Maybe this quest is too complicated for me

Did you get the fairy from the woods of mystery? Try talking to the tablet and using that.

#15 Soraki

Soraki

• Members

Posted 24 November 2023 - 02:48 AM

I got that point already, the thing is i pushed the blocks in a lot of combination, is there an order to do it ?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users