ON/OFF Switch

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Eragon615

Eragon615

Junior

• Members

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:09 PM

Okay, using the newest build 2.5 (newest for now anyway).
I saw a tutorial for the LTTP ON/OFF switch, or the red/blue switch which raises and lowers the barriers. Surely you all know what I'm talking about... Anyway, I followed the guide, but it didn't work. When I hit the switch it turned into a lowered barrier, and all the barriers when to the lowered position. I checked and rechecked my flag placement, but no dice. Anyone want to help me get it to work? Also, how do I get it to affect a whole dungeon?

#2 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:48 PM

I'm not entirely sure which guide you mean. Can you link me to it?

#3 Eragon615

Eragon615

Junior

• Members

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:11 PM

I actually have no clue where it was... Hahaha. Kinda forgot. But it used flags 16- 20whatever to tier up the combos. 'Sall I can remember...

#4 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

Sometimes lurking. Rarely posting.

• Members

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:46 AM

I believe you mean this guide? http://www.purezc.co...showtopic=37108

If the switch has a b-rang/sword trigger flag, then the secret combo for b-rang/sword is the same switch with the same flag (b-rang or sword). The up pillars have secret combo 1 flag, and its secret combo is the down pillar with flag 17 (secret combo 2). The down pillars are the exact opposite.

Got all that?

#5 Eragon615

Eragon615

Junior

• Members

Posted 17 March 2010 - 06:52 AM

Okay, figured my problem. I tried making my switch change colors, and apparently ZQuest said "Thou shalt not"... Lol, Oh well, guess the switch can be monochrome.

#6 Supindahood

Supindahood

Wizard

• Members

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:59 PM

You can make a switch button you walk on and get insta-warped without knowing to another same-looking instance with lowered, and one instance without lowered, and you can just make the same thing to get it back.

Simply copy all screen with Paste All to paste secret combos, layers etc.

#7 Moo2wo

Moo2wo

Yes, you're seeing this.

• Members

Posted 20 March 2010 - 07:46 AM

QUOTE(Eragon615 @ Mar 17 2010, 06:52 AM) View Post

Okay, figured my problem. I tried making my switch change colors, and apparently ZQuest said "Thou shalt not"... Lol, Oh well, guess the switch can be monochrome.

Actually, you can. Here's my tutorial. You're going to have to watch it off my channel though; YouTube doesn't like this video very much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users