[ZC] Anti-smart Wizzrobe

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 18 September 2008 - 01:14 PM

So, like, I am playing BB and see a blue wizzrobe. Since I am playing since the morning, my senses are quite low, so I don't recognize the threat and go after it in the same line like it was a stalfos or such. The wizzrobe keeps walking left and I follow it still in the same line and keep hitting it. It doesn't cast magic at me! It turned around once but then it turned back again. O_O I killed it. O_O

#2 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 18 September 2008 - 01:20 PM

D'ohrobe would be the appropriate name for this icon_razz.gif

#3 AaronJer

AaronJer

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 18 September 2008 - 06:16 PM

Hey! No dissing Wizzrobes!

#4 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 18 September 2008 - 06:17 PM

I don't

I dis D'ohrobes

#5 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:27 PM

Wow. Maybe he was tired too. icon_razz.gif

#6 Koopa

Koopa

The child behind the turtle

• Members

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:01 AM

Wizzrobes, like humans, are all equal according to the constitution but some sure are dumber than others.

Another explanation is that their behaviour is controlled by a random number generator that can, once in a while, spit out a series of numbers that all help Link. Like you can slash 10 octos once and get ten hearts, but the next time not one.

#7 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:48 AM

I made an image once of a Red Wizzrobe appearing behind a Blue Wizzrobe, and taking off the Blue's hat, all while Link watched. All that was under the hood were two vertical yellow lines for eyes. icon_razz.gif Both other parties were snickering.

#8 Koopa

Koopa

• Members

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:02 AM

There are some things I'd like to remove from a windrobe, first of all being the ability to send me back ten rooms and fifteen minute's worth of swordfighting my way back. I wonder what's under their hats.

#9 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

The Legendary Sephiroth

• Members

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE(Koopa @ Sep 19 2008, 11:02 AM) View Post

There are some things I'd like to remove from a windrobe, first of all being the ability to send me back ten rooms and fifteen minute's worth of swordfighting my way back. I wonder what's under their hats.

Note to self: Add new enemies that mimic the Windrobe, yet isn't as tough as the Windrobe.

#10 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:02 PM

Windrobes are stupid.

Magic Chickens from DoY for the win! icon_frown.gif

#11 Koopa

Koopa

• Members

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:11 PM

Having a mirrorrobe fire at you when the windrobe's in between and you have the mirror shield: priceless.

#12 AaronJer

AaronJer

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:51 PM

Hey. I've done really cool things with Windrobes. They are not stupid! Like a dungeon that only has 5 screens, and the last room to beat is fairly easy to get to but has piles of windrobes and you can't use your sword to kill them. Attempting to kill half a dozen Windrobes in a difficult to navigate room with just a hammer is pretty challenging... and therefore fun! Since it doesn't send you back 15 rooms it isn't even remotely homosexual.

#13 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:04 PM

Y'know, that would make a pretty good minigame. Warp him to a room with a few windrobes in it, and make him appear on top of a red bubble (or sneak one in the warp animation itself if you wanna get creative icon_rolleyes.gif). If he kills them all the reward appears. If he gets hit he just gets kicked out. 'Course, the entrance of the place has to have a blue bubble in it.

#14 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 September 2008 - 01:23 PM

My first quest's L8 has 10 windrobes in one of the first rooms. Since they send you back only about 2 rooms, you won't kill yourself (unlike in HoD's level eight), and if you kill one that doesn't reappear the next time. Fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users