Randomiser Alpha...

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#91 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:24 PM

The music from the raft dungeon rocks the socks. :)

#92 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:14 PM

As far as I know, saving the seed is impossible. Also as far as I know, the upgraded Stone of Agony does nothing. But, let me ask you something. Did you notice that the Compass collected in the final level also covered Boneside? Maybe that means the dungeon elements collected in Boneside also work in that final level as well...

collected both the T-Shirt

Did that :P

I guess that's the end of the game. Would have been nice to have been able to do something with the upgraded Stone of Agony. A true final boss would have been nice (or at least a 4th, harder form of the final ganon, and maybe a special ending screen to account for it).

• Sparkster likes this

#93 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 14 February 2016 - 04:38 AM

Rand_Alpha_Outlands.png

Seriously? Do I have to explore the Outlands Overworld again? I still have the Randomizer Outlands Quest file, FYI.

And what exactly is the Clue in the BS 2nd Level 9 Registered?

#94 faronheights

faronheights

Initiate

• Members

Posted 14 February 2016 - 07:19 PM

Rand_Alpha_Outlands.png

Seriously? Do I have to explore the Outlands Overworld again? I still have the Randomizer Outlands Quest file, FYI.

And what exactly is the Clue in the BS 2nd Level 9 Registered?

Well, there is an earlier post referencing that clue, but to recap, you already have half of the requirements to meet that clue. I don't think I need to say which part, though. As for the other part...

Spoiler

Edited by faronheights, 14 February 2016 - 07:22 PM.

#95 HeroOfFire

HeroOfFire

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 15 February 2016 - 01:29 PM

A month later and suddenly the item spawning bug appears yet again. If you find that double sword (the kill all enemies item) anywhere you think a normal item could spawn, then something went wrong and the quest spawned a debug item. Note that some scripted bosses also make this item appear normally, namely the Ganon fights.

Anyway, if that debug item shows up, let me know where it appeared, the seed for the randomizer and any options you set for the randomizer (or if you picked an item preset), and possibly a screenshot of your inventory when it happened (sometimes the bug is you already found all the items it tried to spawn another of). That will help me fix this bug. Thanks.

• Sparkster likes this

#96 HammerGuy

HammerGuy

• Members

Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:16 AM

For anyone who might keep losing track of all the dungeons I cobbled together a sorta master dungeon locations map and checklist. Spoilers as it also takes census on every single secret dungeon/location that I know of. The locations are accurate within a screen sector or two, accurate enough to get me around at least.

#97 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 16 February 2016 - 07:27 AM

Wow, I only found the lust overworld and the two standard ones, never saw the BS and OL ones and their respective levels (except of course in the BS and OL invidual randomizers). With all those, Alpha is for sure the biggest randomizer ever. I wonder where the warps to those two more overworlds could be, as I couldn't find any further warps.

#98 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:04 PM

I saw this phrase on the quest download page, but how does this work, please? I completed a lot of the game, went back to Level 1, but don't see a checklist:
"From the first item cave on all overworlds you can view a checklist. Use this to see which dungeons you have yet to find all the items from."

#99 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:31 PM

I saw this phrase on the quest download page, but how does this work, please? I completed a lot of the game, went back to Level 1, but don't see a checklist:
"From the first item cave on all overworlds you can view a checklist. Use this to see which dungeons you have yet to find all the items from."

The checklist is in the cave at the beginning of the quest where you would normally get the wooden sword. It's also in the same cave in the other overworld.

#100 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:16 PM

The checklist is in the cave at the beginning of the quest where you would normally get the wooden sword. It's also in the same cave in the other overworld.

Great, and thanks, Spelunker, but how do you interpret it? Seems a little non-obvious to me.

#101 Spelunker

Spelunker

• Members

Posted 16 February 2016 - 09:06 PM

Great, and thanks, Spelunker, but how do you interpret it? Seems a little non-obvious to me.

As you complete a dungeion, the corresponding dungeon number (or letter) will be replaced by a gold chest. The remaining numbers show the dungeons you haven't completed. I'm not sure which numbers correspond to which dungeon (i.e. which level 4 is the first, second... etc.)

#102 Triple Factorial

Triple Factorial

• Members

Posted 16 February 2016 - 09:28 PM

I believe it's 1-2-LOST-EXTRA-NEW-REMIX-MINUS-HARD. There's also L and D at the top corresponding to the Light & Dark Overworlds' stuff.

#103 faronheights

faronheights

Initiate

• Members

Posted 17 February 2016 - 01:16 AM

Wow, I only found the lust overworld and the two standard ones, never saw the BS and OL ones and their respective levels (except of course in the BS and OL invidual randomizers). With all those, Alpha is for sure the biggest randomizer ever. I wonder where the warps to those two more overworlds could be, as I couldn't find any further warps.

Let me give you one hint. Just because you think it's the end does not mean it's the end. If you need more of a hint than that, then I would ask myself a question...

Spoiler

#104 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 17 February 2016 - 03:37 AM

Well, I'd have to replay all again, because I deleted the slot in my menu after defeating all of the Level 9's, lol. :D

#105 Spelunker

Spelunker

• Members

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:25 PM

Missing the boss key in level 9, Wizrobe. I've been in every room but must have missed something.

Thanks in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users