LP

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:13 AM

Day 22 features everyone's favorite thief: Charme... again. Only, this time we're going to live! LIIIIIVE! Maybe. Guess you'll have to tune in to find out? Then it's a shop day in Day 23 as we accomplish a couple of lingering goals that we had and continue working on paying off the debt.

Spoiler

#32 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:55 AM

Day 24 has arrived and we're heading into the lava caves deep in the Amber Garden with our trusty adventuring pal, Louie (warning, longer video than normal!! Also, in Day 25, we get a little bit closer to our ever-intimidating goal of 200,000pix! Will we make it? We only have a couple of days left!

Spoiler

#33 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:12 AM

With the joy of getting a new adventurer last time, how can Day 26 possibly do any better?

Spoiler

Note: I'm going to spend the next several days posting my Organ Trail Let's Play, we will return to Recettear next Monday!

#34 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

Day 27 - CRUNCH TIME, guys! We've got 3 days left to make over 50k for our next payment! Hopefully the patrons of our fine store will help us out by making several large and impressive purchases at the time we need them most. What? Stop laughing.

Spoiler

#35 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

Day 28 Part 1 - It's a big day as we need to bring out some high value goods from deep within the Amber Garden if we're going to have any chance at all of making our payment tomorrow. Plus, we need to leave enough time to open shop, so no lollygagging! The enemies are harder and the stakes are high. Will we succeed?

Spoiler

Day 28 Part 2 - Time to wrap up Day 28 as we continue to try and survive the deep depths of the Amber Garden armed only with our wits and a crappy sword. Hopefully we make it and get a good enough haul to make some progress on our payment. Will the next day be the last!?

Spoiler

#36 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

Day 29 - Today is the day the payment is due. All the chips are down and everything is on the line. Will we make it the payment, or is this game over?

Spoiler

#37 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

Day 30 - As I said about 400 times in the last 3 videos, it's crunch time. How in the hell are we going to gather together 470,000 more pix before the due date? Well, we're going to start off by finally finishing up the Amber Garden. What could possibly go wrong?

Spoiler

#38 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:35 AM

Day 31 - We're going to do something a bit different today, as we take one of our new character for a spin! How will Elan's fists of fury handle the enemy hordes with in the Amber Garden? WIll we get a good haul? Do we have ANY chance of making this payment?

Spoiler

Day 32 - We get a day to focus on shop upgrades since the Adventurer's Guild is closed today, so we take the time to get some vending machines set up and loaded with our low-value stuff. Can we make any dent in the massive debt before us?

Spoiler

#39 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:19 PM

Hey, just a heads up on this: you're going to get a different game on Wednesday, then I'm going to finish out Recettear, which will take releases through next week, with the finale going up on the 14th. I've been really trying to have less dead space in my videos, so any thoughts on the changes I've been trying to make would be really appreciated. Thanks for watching everyone! Also, I updated my release schedule here.

#40 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:21 AM

Day 33 - Today we're going to take our awesome new magic-using friend for a spin in the dungeon! How will we do? Uh... the fact that the video is only around 7 minutes long might be a clue. :/

Spoiler

#41 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:54 AM

Day 34 - After the train wreck that was Day 33, we could use a bit of a confidence booster. So, we're going to take the new girl Nagi down into the dungeon and give her an opportunity to show what she can do. All we can do is hope for better luck!

Spoiler

#42 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:07 AM

Day 35 - Well, we're on the next-to-last day, and things simply haven't gone our way. We're going to take Elan for a spin again, since he was a blasty blast last time, but barring the most profitable trip to the dungeon ever conceived, this looks to be a lost cause. Can anything turn the tides for our heroines?

Spoiler

Tune in tomorrow for the conclusion to this epic(?) series~!

#43 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:02 AM

Day 36 (Finale) - This is it. The final day. I have to say it's been a lot of fun learning all the hassles we simple adventurers put these item shop owners through. Keep what you've seen here in mind the next time you decide to put an order in for 50 Hi-Potions before heading off to fight Bahumut: those Hi-Potions had to be gotten from somewhere. We're going to try and go out with a bang as we deck Louie in the best gear money can buy and try to get our revenge on the elf girl at the bottom of the Amber Garden. This is our last hurrah!

I hope you guys have enjoyed the series. Now comes the fun task of picking the next big game to play. Stay tuned! :D

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users