ZC

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#31 C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Magus

• Members

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:05 PM

Yeah, up until you start to get punished for hitting the wrong enemy (Virgo) a lot of getting through the corridors is managing your Energy so you can spam your big laser as much as possible.

Edited by C-Dawg, 03 September 2015 - 05:05 PM.

#32 MeleeWizard

MeleeWizard

Best of both worlds.

• Members

Posted 05 September 2015 - 01:24 PM

Part 11

People express their anger in different ways.  Some rage at the game.  I tend to go after myself.

• KingPridenia likes this

#33 MeleeWizard

MeleeWizard

Best of both worlds.

• Members

Posted 07 September 2015 - 02:04 PM

Part 12

It would be kinda neat if you could actually treat cancer this way.

• ShadowTiger likes this

#34 C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Magus

• Members

Posted 07 September 2015 - 05:28 PM

I think there was an episode of Rick and Morty along those lines.  They could have made good use of a fighter jet shoots plasma projectiles.

#35 C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Magus

• Members

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:53 AM

Time for a little cross-pollination advertising!

Years ago, there was a fellow on PureZC named "Linkman90."  Well, he's off doing his own show where he reviews indie games, called HighSight.  And he's gonna be doing a review of Zodiac on his twitch channel (later uploaded to Youtube).  You can tune in at the following:

http://www.twitch.tv/highsight

Tuesday, 9/15/15

8 pm EST

I encourage beta testers to attend the stream (I don't know if work will allow me to do so) to berate / guide him in chat, depending on your mood at the time.  And, of course, to support a fellow PureZCer off doing other things.

EDIT: Whoops, I meant to post this in the Zodiac thread, not to hijack MeleeWizard's thread.  I apologize!  I suppose the best solution now is to also encourage people to attend the stream and make sure that he links to MeleeWizards's LP to his viewers so they can see more of the game and give MW more traffic.  I already gave him the link to this LP, so hopefully he'll use that.

Edited by C-Dawg, 08 September 2015 - 11:03 AM.

• ShadowTiger likes this

#36 MeleeWizard

MeleeWizard

Best of both worlds.

• Members

Posted 09 September 2015 - 02:30 PM

Part 13

Things have a tendency to become more complex as you dig beneath the surface.

#37 C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Magus

• Members

Posted 09 September 2015 - 03:30 PM

Dunno if you grabbed it later, but you'll be hating life soon enough unless you inspect the left hand side of Scorpio in a little more detail...

#38 MeleeWizard

MeleeWizard

Best of both worlds.

• Members

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:20 PM

Part 14

Progress is still progress, whether it's intentional or not.

#39 MeleeWizard

MeleeWizard

Best of both worlds.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2015 - 02:44 PM

Part 15

You know, when in a place called Scorpio, one might expect to find a giant HOLY CRAP WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!

#40 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 13 September 2015 - 04:28 PM

I can't wait until you try holding in the button when you use a Zodiac weapon. :P Every weapon has their own unique effect, and every zodiac boss is vulnerable to a different weapon. It's the best thing since sliced tea.

#41 C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Magus

• Members

Posted 14 September 2015 - 10:35 AM

Yeah, and I tried to mix up what they did.  

You know how you had a hard time avoiding the Scorpio' boss' big attack?  (And notice how he "charges" it up before firing?  And how the weapon you get is just like what he uses...? That was intended as a hint to you.) Had you returned to Aquarius with the Dash Jets and obtained the weapon there, you could have used it to counter that attack very effectively.

I didn't get too lazy except with Taurus and Leo, where the weakness basically stuns them.  Meh.

Edited by C-Dawg, 14 September 2015 - 10:35 AM.

#42 MeleeWizard

MeleeWizard

Best of both worlds.

• Members

Posted 15 September 2015 - 02:57 PM

Part 16

Having options is always a good thing, but in this case, making the most of them isn't exactly the most convenient thing in the world.

#43 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:15 PM

Nice to see that you actually realized you an charge the beam. That's good. There is actually only 11 Zodiac Weapons, but the reason why that is I will leave a secret.

I recommend getting the Gemini Zodiac Weapon ASAP (which might be a while), as last time I checked, that thing was OP.

Edited by Dimentio, 15 September 2015 - 04:17 PM.

#44 MeleeWizard

MeleeWizard

Best of both worlds.

• Members

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:55 PM

Part 17

Usually, aquatic environments come with a side-order of altered maneuverability.  In this case, I happened to bring it with me.

• ShadowTiger likes this

#45 MeleeWizard

MeleeWizard

Best of both worlds.

• Members

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:40 PM

Part 18

One benefit of seeing the upgrade before the boss shows up is the ability to make a more informed decision as to whether it's worth my time and effort to go after it right now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ZC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users