• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#46 Hoff123

Hoff123

The Hoff :)

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:51 AM

No more bad quests? :(

I can probably make something terrible in an hour if you want. Haha.

#47 strike

strike

life is fragile, temporary, and precious

• Members

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:03 AM

Have all the bad quests officially gone extinct? I really enjoyed these... :(

-Strike

#48 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:37 PM

Sorry guys. My LP mood kinda comes and goes. It decided to take another vacation. Hopefully it comes back soon, then I'll be able to continue, but I'll make no more promises. I definitely don't want to let this series die.

#49 LikeLike on fire

LikeLike on fire

vaugly coherent

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

http://youtu.be/ZHW-2vpuTTk

uh, this "the light within" is kind of, frowny face induing.

Hey TS you should try doing a LP of this quest http://www.purezc.co...e=quests&id=328
I know its not too old, but still the game is pretty bad, and very short. icon_razz.gif

i tried to, but every time i was done, cam studio did the thing when it is "could not open file" when i save.

I would totally do that, except it'd be a bit difficult to script stuff since I'm doing most of these blind. I mean, I could think of possible voice or sound clips to use for specific situations, but for the most part I just want to show off these quests as they happened, with my reactions to them. I'm not sure what I could script anyway

same here.

Edited by LikeLike on fire, 09 December 2013 - 04:35 PM.

#50 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:32 AM

If you're still doing this kind of thing. Hooded Samus MASTER QUEST should be on the list, another GREAT quest by my younger brother. It's pretty much the same thing with extra areas...

#51 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:55 AM

This is a good oppertunity to discover gems that was rated unfairly. Because of their low rating they'll never be discovered if it were not for decisions like this. I'll surely be watching.

I also need Temple of Cole ideas.

#52 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:37 PM

Request: Go for my horrific Legend of Link 1 quest. Not sure if it's beatable though, but it's pretty low on the database. >_>

Anyway, I hope to see more of these videos in the future. Hopefully the people who made the quests can learn from this and make much better quests in the future.

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 10 December 2013 - 01:38 PM.

#53 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

Honestly, this series is on hiatus at best, as I don't realistically believe I'm going to be picking it back up anytime soon. I kind of got lazy with the recordings and it stopped happening altogether, and I wouldn't want to leave EverNES unfinished, but I don't remember a thing I did in that game. I'd have to either watch my LP through again or play it again myself up to that point, neither are things I want to do right now. So we'll see in the future if I continue this, but right now, it isn't likely to be picked back up anytime soon. :shrug:

#54 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:02 PM

It seems here to me that you were expecting "OMG! I can't relieve they did this" kinda bad, but instead got "this is boring me to tears" kinda bad.

#55 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:08 PM

Not necessarily. I was actually quite enjoying EverNES, despite its bugs and incomplete feeling.

#56 LikeLike on fire

LikeLike on fire

vaugly coherent

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:34 AM

well I competed The Light within. more like finished. I am missing somethings. possible missed some due to not being smart. I got to wait to upload all videos to put it in  a playlist.

#57 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:32 PM

Honestly, this series is on hiatus at best, as I don't realistically believe I'm going to be picking it back up anytime soon. I kind of got lazy with the recordings and it stopped happening altogether, and I wouldn't want to leave EverNES unfinished, but I don't remember a thing I did in that game. I'd have to either watch my LP through again or play it again myself up to that point, neither are things I want to do right now. So we'll see in the future if I continue this, but right now, it isn't likely to be picked back up anytime soon. :shrug:

Yeah I understand what it's like. Most of the time on my own LPs I have like a 2 week break or something. My Hero's Legend playthrough was the best example, I stopped for about 2-3 weeks before continuing the quest again. I tend to get lazy with my own recordings too.

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 11 December 2013 - 12:33 PM.

#58 LikeLike on fire

LikeLike on fire

vaugly coherent

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:25 PM

https://www.youtube....feature=mh_lolz

almost done uploading everything

#59 KingPridenia

KingPridenia

King of Pridenia, Safehaven of the LGBTQ

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:17 PM

Just got done watching a few. They are really bottom of the barrel disasters. Based on what I saw:

Mario Quest: Do I even have to say anything?

Gates of Kazaar: That guy got carried away with block puzzles. That and what happened to Kazaar City? It's an almost completely abandoned ghost town!

Day Day: It's appearance speaks louder than words about it. That and the final dungeon's name is inappropriate.

Aidan's Adventure: I'd give it 0.02 star for the Missingno Sword and Missingno Link every time he attacks with it. Dungeons are hideous. The fact you got bombs and ended up wasting them was another minus. The "what you need" dungeon was the crowning moment of horrible game balance. Let's all the sudden make you go from a wimp to a god.

Mother Brain's Revenge: Those graphics man. Looks like what would happen if you let someone's 6 year old play with MSPaint. It was just that bad I nearly lost my sanity.

Realm of Shamanock DX: Now I see why Eppy hates this one so much. Having the Bait be the boss key? No, just no. Pretty easy to make the game unwinnable. That and the overworld is so barren. To quote Eppy from his review of the quest, "Let's look at some of the really good things that Realm of Shamanock has to offer! *long pause* All right, now let's look at some of the bad things."

You're one heck of a trooper to put up with those disasters that sully the term "quest".

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users