Dreams Realm Help Thread

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#31 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 04 December 2023 - 11:36 PM

Out of curiosity, around what level are you able to get the blue ring? Getting to the point where I'm really starting to feel the lack of defense, and feeling like I've missed something somewhere. Don't want to know specifics, just around what point it becomes available.

I don't recall/remember the "blue ring" persae, but the tunic I have is able to be purchased after most the the trading sequence is done, so that would be late game. I think after the 6th or 7th instrument level. Unless you explore around like I do after I got a new piece of equipment. Potions are a friend early game.

Edited by jwex001, 04 December 2023 - 11:37 PM.

#32 Cryomundus

Cryomundus

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 05 December 2023 - 04:52 AM

Thing is, I recall just before the stealth dungeon before gaining access to the Desert Mirage, the owl mentions something along the lines of "Your tunic looks dirty, maybe you should find a new one." So I figured there must be a blue ring/tunic somewhere, but I've yet to come across it. Found several spare magic shields and some bonus items, but no defense, and I've just entered level 9, for the 6th instrument.

#33 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 05 December 2023 - 08:38 AM

Thing is, I recall just before the stealth dungeon before gaining access to the Desert Mirage, the owl mentions something along the lines of "Your tunic looks dirty, maybe you should find a new one." So I figured there must be a blue ring/tunic somewhere, but I've yet to come across it. Found several spare magic shields and some bonus items, but no defense, and I've just entered level 9, for the 6th instrument.

It is possible I picked something up and do not remember it.  I cannot recall each level number and where it corresponds to, but once you get the wand, you can access the oil factory (near Karma town if I recall), and in that level you can get the next to last trade (Stone from the mine level).  Once you give the stone to the NPC in that level, his shop opens in Windy City (if I recall correctly, it was the "Marketplace/Shop that was previously blocked by a NPC).  In that shop is the final final wallet upgrade allowing you to carry 999 rupees.  That is needed to pay for the 750 rupee red armor/tunic.

#34 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 05 December 2023 - 09:56 AM

Before level 4 you can get the blue ring. It's in a bombable wall marked on the left side of the Dream World overworld. There's a bush that's already slashed when you enter the screen. I think I am going to mark that better to make sure players find it. 

Added a arrow block the screen below the blue ring bombable wall.

Just finish getting the last instrument over the weekend, and have started exploring to tie up "loose ends."  Found the Starlight ruins, and beat it.  Decent boss fight, but seemed a bit easier than some of the other ones I have fought.  Surprised at the reward, but it was a welcome one nonetheless.  Trying to find another screen that I had previously found, that for some reason I cannot find anymore.  It was in a forest type area if I recall correctly, and had a path in the top right of the screen behind a hammer spot (I could be confusing it with another quest, but I do not believe I am as I have only been playing this one during the open beta for it.  There are two area's I cannot figure out though:

1:  How do you open this up?  I tried literally everything I have up to this point to no avail:

xmqU3KW.png

2:  Not sure how I did not notice this the first time I came to Karma town, but at the below location, you can go left and get trapped in the trees on the screen to the left.  You can go back to the right to where you started, but it seems like there should be a barrier block here.  Look in the bottom left of the first pic, and in the bottom right of the 2nd one (you can just make out my shield).

hXjZw8h.png   Yo2R4E0.png

3:  And under the first town, is this room below a gravestone.  Is there something you are supposed to be able to do here?  I do not recall coming through the door on the quest so far unless my old age is getting to me that is...

Or is it an area you have to do something to open late game?  Trying to 100% everything I can before going to the final dungeon.

WgybUkx.png

Hoping for a great challenge in the final dungeon, and will be taking care of it later this week as I have a very busy day the next 2 days and might not be able to play those days.

1. That barrier is opened soon.  3. The gravestone you come from the other side. From above the screen you showed. This would be post game. 

Edited by TheRock, 05 December 2023 - 11:27 AM.

#35 Cryomundus

Cryomundus

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 December 2023 - 12:20 AM

So this one's a first for me, had ZC actually completely freeze! I was just going to use the seed shooter to light these torches when it just completely froze. Music is playing, but when I click into the screen my pc's graphics card gets very upset, its kinda funny. For some strange reason I cannot seem to directly post the screenshot, so I'll leave an imgur link instead: https://i.imgur.com/OA34nQgm.png

Haven't lost too much progress though since I'm a chronic saver. Thanks for the tip for the blue tunic, that's made traversal so, so much nicer.

Oh wow, its a hard crash, had to terminate ZC via Task Manager.

Edited by Cryomundus, 06 December 2023 - 12:23 AM.

• jwex001 likes this

#36 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 06 December 2023 - 06:07 AM

So this one's a first for me, had ZC actually completely freeze! I was just going to use the seed shooter to light these torches when it just completely froze. Music is playing, but when I click into the screen my pc's graphics card gets very upset, its kinda funny. For some strange reason I cannot seem to directly post the screenshot, so I'll leave an imgur link instead: https://i.imgur.com/OA34nQgm.png

Haven't lost too much progress though since I'm a chronic saver. Thanks for the tip for the blue tunic, that's made traversal so, so much nicer.

I've have that happen on occasion to me, most of the time when I leave the player on without any input in the background for a while (not sure on the time itself), or if my computer goes to sleep while I have the player open and running while I am working on something else.

To get your image to post directly like I have above, when you are in imgur, open the image, then right click it, then click on copy image address.  The while in the reply box in the forum,, click on the formatting icon (says image when you hover your mouse over it), then past that link in there.  That is what works for me to show the screen clip.

#37 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 06 December 2023 - 08:09 AM

Seems to be a issue with using the seed shooter into the guards. Crashes every time. 

If I can't fix the scripting problem then I will go with disabling the Seed Shooter on that DMap.

Edited by TheRock, 06 December 2023 - 08:16 AM.

#38 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 08 December 2023 - 09:09 AM

How do I go on here ?

zc-screen00001.png

#39 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 08 December 2023 - 02:08 PM

How do I go on here ?

zc-screen00001.png

That's a older build of the game. Download the new music and game here: https://www.purezc.n...showtopic=78516

That path will then be opened.

#40 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 08 December 2023 - 03:23 PM

Is there any help for this puzzle i tryed many solutions and the hints dont realy help me :D

zc-screen00042.png

#41 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 08 December 2023 - 03:58 PM

Is there any help for this puzzle i tryed many solutions and the hints dont realy help me :D

zc-screen00042.png

Solve it at 3:00. https://www.youtube....IRoNOyE7TM&t=1s

• Lordkronos likes this

#42 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 08 December 2023 - 04:01 PM

Thanks but why Looks the Water Different Have i To Download it Again :D

#43 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 08 December 2023 - 04:04 PM

Thanks but why Looks the Water Different Have i To Download it Again :D

Probably because of the ZC version. It was made in 2.53. Level 1 has lots of overhead stuff too. 

#44 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 08 December 2023 - 04:13 PM

That's a older build of the game. Download the new music and game here: https://www.purezc.n...showtopic=78516

That path will then be opened.

Oboy, the savefile doesnt work with the new one. 11 hours gameplay goes up in smoke.  :wth:  I have to restart but it should go faster this time  ;)

#45 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 08 December 2023 - 04:54 PM

Probably because of the ZC version. It was made in 2.53. Level 1 has lots of overhead stuff too. 

Well I Got it on 2.53 :D

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users