• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:16 AM

http://www.purezc.co...e=quests&id=284
What to do here ? - I have pushed the block to the marked place but the door won´t open. icon_unsettled.gif
IPB Image

Edited by Lukaz, 03 October 2010 - 10:17 AM.

#2 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:33 PM

Lukaz my friend... where did you got this quest??
and what the player for this??
hope I get a Chance to meet you around there somewhere
Is cosmofield involved?? I miss you all -- keep in touch
-

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Oct 3 2010, 10:16 AM) View Post

What to do here ? - I have pushed the block to the marked place but the door won´t open. icon_unsettled.gif
IPB Image

#3 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:38 PM

You have asked the same type of question several times before, vravelo. Check the front page of PureZC. I just did an update. There are some new quests in the database. This is one of them. He even linked to it in his post. icon_wink.gif

#4 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Oct 3 2010, 01:33 PM) View Post

Lukaz my friend... where did you got this quest??
and what the player for this??
hope I get a Chance to meet you around there somewhere
Is cosmofield involved?? I miss you all -- keep in touch
-

IPB Image

Vravelo, when I start a helpthread I always show the link for the game and even this time I have done it. Look at the green text icon_razz.gif
EDIT: - Nevermind, found out how to go on icon_heh.gif

Edited by Lukaz, 03 October 2010 - 03:19 PM.

#5 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 03 October 2010 - 09:32 PM

thanks Nathaniel, I just keep asking him, Cuz -- most quests he get it from AGN or some other board!!
Nobody beat him finding " old,, and weird quests"" icon_biggrin.gif
-

QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Oct 3 2010, 02:38 PM) View Post

You have asked the same type of question several times before, vravelo. Check the front page of PureZC. I just did an update. There are some new quests in the database. This is one of them. He even linked to it in his post. icon_wink.gif

#6 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 05 October 2010 - 12:00 AM

IPB Image

I figured out on my own how to get past this without cheating, but now I'm stuck in Level 3 with a similar puzzle.
I don't know how to post pictures on here.
It's the puzzle room with nine pushable blocks in it, but only six holes to place them. Two east, two west, and two south which blocks your way. You place six and the door doesn't open. I'd hate to resort to cheating to get past it.

Oh, btw, I did sneak into Level 9 and steal some stuff. Eeeeeeasy money. icon_smile.gif

#7 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 05 October 2010 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE(Nashvillan @ Oct 4 2010, 11:00 PM) View Post

IPB Image

I figured out on my own how to get past this without cheating, but now I'm stuck in Level 3 with a similar puzzle.
It's the puzzle room with nine pushable blocks in it, but only six holes to place them. Two east, two west, and two south which blocks your way. You place six and the door doesn't open. I'd hate to resort to cheating to get past it.

Oh, btw, I did sneak into Level 9 and steal some stuff. Eeeeeeasy money. icon_smile.gif

I know what room you mean. I have same problem and can´t figure out the solution. I have put this quest on hold until somebody find out how to do. Maybe Vravelo can help us, he has good sence for such things. icon_smile.gif

#8 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:04 AM

AFTER PLACING THE RED BLOCK ON POSITION....
PUSH THE UPPER LEFT BLOCK TO THE WEST WALL .... or maybe whatever? icon_confused.gif
-
The boss on this dungeon.. is a pain in the leg!! a manhala", hard to kill ... unless...
-
-

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Oct 5 2010, 12:49 AM) View Post

IPB Image

I know what room you mean. I have same problem and can´t figure out the solution. I have put this quest on hold until somebody find out how to do. Maybe Vravelo can help us, he has good sence for such things. icon_smile.gif

Edited by vravelo, 05 October 2010 - 02:04 AM.

#9 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:48 AM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Oct 5 2010, 12:04 AM) View Post

PUSH THE UPPER LEFT BLOCK TO THE WEST WALL .... or maybe whatever? icon_confused.gif
-
The boss on this dungeon.. is a pain in the leg!! a manhala", hard to kill ... unless...
-
-

IPB Image

Yes Vravelo, but we are talking about the room with yellow floor, the room east, north from this screen. icon_unsettled.gif

#10 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 05 October 2010 - 09:38 AM

mmm...! on this picture, after opening the north door, there's no more puzzle, just way to the boss!
Wait!! this is level two -------- is that at level 2 or 3?
-

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Oct 5 2010, 05:48 AM) View Post

QUOTE(vravelo @ Oct 5 2010, 12:04 AM) View Post

-
-
-

IPB Image

Yes Vravelo, but we are talking about the room with yellow floor, the room east, north from this screen. icon_unsettled.gif

#11 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 05 October 2010 - 12:21 PM

Sorry Vravelo, wrong of me. It´s about level 3 and this is the room we are talking about. Have you figured out the positions of the blocks ?
IPB Image

Edited by Lukaz, 05 October 2010 - 12:22 PM.

#12 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:39 PM

Editing!! ok this is the block position for those two rooms
look at the map so you can see where those rooms at!!!
-
IPB Image
-
-
IPB Image

Edited by vravelo, 05 October 2010 - 07:06 PM.

#13 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Oct 5 2010, 02:39 PM) View Post

Editing!! ok this is the block position for those two rooms
look at the map so you can see where those rooms at!!!
-
IPB Image
-
-
IPB Image

I knew it, Vravelo solves everything icon_lol.gif

#14 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:38 AM

Thanx Vrav.
That's what I've been looking for.
Oh... btw... it looks like I got some stuff you don't have! icon_lol.gif
If only I knew how to post pictures on here. You'd be screaming at me about some of the stuff I stumbled across without cheating. icon_naughty.gif

#15 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:39 AM

Buy how many levels on this quest?
I turned out face to face with ganon at level 5 ... is this the end>>???
-- icon_eek.gif

QUOTE(Nashvillan @ Oct 6 2010, 01:38 AM) View Post

Thanx Vrav.
That's what I've been looking for.
Oh... btw... it looks like I got some stuff you don't have! icon_lol.gif
If only I knew how to post pictures on here. You'd be screaming at me about some of the stuff I stumbled across without cheating. icon_naughty.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users