Favorite Zelda Girl?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Twilight-Prince

Twilight-Prince

The Adversary

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:15 AM

This is probably gonna be an interesting topic, so I'll start off.

Of all the females of the Zelda universe, I've always liked Malon (Adult version, of course). There's just something about her that I really like...She's kind and gentle, and has a very good spirit. I've always imagined going horseback riding with her, then come back to the farm house and sit cozily by the fire.

A runner up for me is Farore from Seasons/Ages, 'cuz I like giving the under-appreciated girls some fanbase.

#2 trucky5

trucky5

"WHAT KIND ARE THEY?" THEY'RE GUATIBALIAN!

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:24 AM

Midna would probably have to be my favorite. She's mischievous and humorous, but at the same time caring, proactive, and efficient.

#3 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:01 AM

Tetra. Classic tomboy, reluctant to be the standard damsel in distress. Plus she's a pirate. Pirates are awesome. icon_deformed.gif

#4 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:04 AM

True-form Midna. She's hot! RAWR! But yeah, Midna is pretty kickass!

#5 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:48 AM

I like Marin a lot for some reason. Really, I guess it's the only time in Zelda when it isn't some kind of damsel in distress, and even when you have to save her once, it's not like it's defeating the big bad boss, it's just getting her off of a stranded bridge. The first time a girl took interest in Link apart from him being the hero, if he even was that in LA. The photo moments and the date were pretty rad.

#6 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:50 AM

True form Midna cuz it really hot and sexy.

#7 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 09:03 AM

I'd have to say Medli, but Midna is a close second.

It's just that (IMHO) the Rito are the coolest race ever introduced in Zelda, and Medli is the coolest among them. Well, that, and (to use Twilight-Prince's reason) Medli doesn't seem to have much of a fanbase, which is a shame.

Edited by PowerGauntlets, 14 January 2011 - 09:06 AM.

#8 Adem

Adem

-

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:26 PM

I like Meledi and Saria. I like Medli because she's different and Saria 'cause...well...she's Saria. That's just how it is. icon_blah.gif

#9 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:27 PM

I'd have to say Zelda from ST. She's got so much personality in that game, I just love it!

#10 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:35 PM

I rather like Marin myself as well. I can't exactly put my finger on why, but I imagine it's because she's a fairly normal girl when compared to most other prominent female characters.

#11 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:07 PM

I'm gonna side with Twilight-Prince here and say Malon. I just find her attractive for some reason. Plus I like a girl that knows how to take care of herself. icon_naughty.gif

... Ahem. Well, anyways, yeah, Malon. As a second choice? Hmm... ... is it too cliché to say Zelda? icon_deformed.gif

#12 Bayta

Bayta

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:19 PM

I honestly don't like any of the female characters in Ocarina, aside maybe from Nabooru. As a whole, they all kind of seemed far too cliché and two-dimensional to me. As far as the other games go, though, Tetra is pretty good (until she became Zelda), as is Medli, and I think I'm gonna choose Marin as my favorite. Only other one that really bothered me was Midna. I can't put my finger on it, but something about her character really irritates me. :/

Edited by Beta Link, 14 January 2011 - 05:19 PM.

#13 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE(Beta Link @ Jan 14 2011, 04:19 PM) View Post

I can't put my finger on it, but something about her character really irritates me. :/

Perhaps it's the fact that she's Tatl 2.0? Former antagonist who hates you and constantly insults you, but is still your partner. Yeah.

Edited by PowerGauntlets, 14 January 2011 - 05:28 PM.

#14 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:39 PM

Obviously Ama (the potion lady from zelda 1). I honestly don't really like any of the females in the Zelda series honestly...they just seem... empty. Also, there's the fact that most of them are like 11...
IPB Image
Seriously, whats up with that?
QUOTE(PowerGauntlets @ Jan 14 2011, 05:27 PM) View Post

Perhaps it's the fact that she's Tatl 2.0? Former antagonist who hates you and constantly insults you, but is still your partner. Yeah.

AND Navi 3.0

Edited by Pokemonmaster64, 14 January 2011 - 05:41 PM.

#15 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE(Pokemonmaster64 @ Jan 14 2011, 04:39 PM) View Post

QUOTE(PowerGauntlets @ Jan 14 2011, 05:27 PM) View Post

AND Navi 3.0

Not really. There's a reason I said Tatl and not Navi. Navi may have been obnoxious, but she didn't hate Link. Both Midna and Tatl hated Link to death, and worked to achieve their own ends.

Edited by PowerGauntlets, 14 January 2011 - 06:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users