A little slow down...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Limebeer

Limebeer

You can do anything with the abuse of the Animal Husbandry skill

• Members

Posted 11 February 2015 - 09:45 AM

Well, school is getting to be more time consuming than I expected for this term... as well as me getting some other distractions... but that doesn't mean that there's been no progress... just a lot less than I would have wanted.

I have started Level 5... though the amount done would be called minimal at best. And I have also created a few screens in the forest section of my overworld. All that's really stopping me from finishing it is deciding on how the path will be. There will be a Maze path in it, as well as a few other hidden things, and I do mean to have it atleast somewhat confusing to progress through.

I also created my Hint tiles, mostly to be used in some dungeon areas, and depending on how successful they are, they may be used in the overworld as well! (Atleast for less obvious ones that I would want found... or ones that would have no other indication that they exist in less obvious places...)

Throughout this next little while I will be working haphazardly on the forest part of the overworld, Level 4, and Level 5. This will all be worked on at the same time, so what gets work done on it at what time will all depend on my mood. I also am thinking on making some enemies as well as I'm starting to get a better idea on what I'm doing in spriting... we'll see though as I've already made one or two custom enemies for Level 5 already.

All in all though, some progress is being made, even if it's not as much as I would have wanted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users