2 replies to this topic

#1 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:00 AM

Be warned! There be spoilers here!
Yea, I decided to just tell everybody my ideas for certain areas of the game. You know, because I want to generate a little bit of hype for this XD

Nah, but still, I like sharing my opinions! Also, this is WIP, so I will edit it when I have enough time. So here they are, my ideas (remember, these are concept ideas; I am still working out all the info for the quest):

Temples:

Level 1, Sapphire Tower: A water based tower, it's also the first dungeon to show of the main symbolism of this quest: Light and Dark. You change the water's affinity to either Sun Water, that nurtures light world plants and gives off warmth, or Moon Water, which kills light world plants and freezes the surrounding area.

Level 2, Forbidden Ruins: A foresty dungeon styled in the Wind Waker's "Forbidden Woods". It's mostly ruins, but covered with plants. Collect the 3 pieces of the boss key to fight the boss.

Level 3, Chaos Volcano: Combining the use of Earth, Fire, Wind, and Ice, this dungeon is themed around Chaos.

Level 4, Electrodome: An electric stadium floating in DinCity. It is the finale of the first part.

MORE SPOILERS LATER
  • EpY likes this

#2 cavthena

cavthena

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:29 AM

Spoilers!? I can't hear you! Lalalala!

I have to say tho that these are some really interesting concepts! I hope to see how you put them together.

#3 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:47 PM

Thanks! Now, more spoilers...

Spoiler

That's...  Pretty much it, really.

• EpY likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users