• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#61 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:44 PM

Finally found the blue candle, but cant locate the sword anywhere

I am about to throw in the towel in Level 1.......  HELP!!!!!!!

soxfan2,,  I can't get this quest t work n my computer, don't know what happen..!!? :confused:

what player are you using for playing this quest?? , what's your system (I got windows xp),  everything works here but this quest , if I make to work,, then everything will be OK, let me know please,!

#62 soxfan2k4

soxfan2k4

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:37 PM

soxfan2,,  I can't get this quest t work n my computer, don't know what happen..!!? :confused:

what player are you using for playing this quest?? , what's your system (I got windows xp),  everything works here but this quest , if I make to work,, then everything will be OK, let me know please,!

I have Windows 7, using ZC 2.5

And..........  I just found the sword.  Wow, is this stuff hidden well.....  :tard:

Edited by soxfan2k4, 15 February 2014 - 06:23 PM.

#63 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:32 PM

I have Windows 7, using ZC 2.5

And..........  I just found the sword.  Wow, is this stuff hidden well.....  :tard:

I put a microsoft virtual machine 2003 and instaled windows 98 on it and the quest is working!! - but windows 98 is no a multitask system so it won't do any good for me (can't cheat) - as win XP wil finish soon, I got a windows 7 and will install then I'll deal with this quest... geez what a way ...... :unsure: :unsure:

#64 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:55 PM

no giving up!! installed windows seven today and just downloaded a fresh cope of  2.50 las build an quest with stuff on it!!

well I'm wishing luck myself....................................................................(hope it works)

#65 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:06 PM

the quest is wrking on this new windows 7 . but I'm no familar with this w-7 , when I put my name on the quest then I need to press A two time to selelct the quest , I can't do that,, any one can trow a little help ?? I'm lost !! thanks

#66 soxfan2k4

soxfan2k4

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:56 AM

You probably have to change your key mapping to define them again:  Settings -> Controls -> Key Buttons

#67 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:01 PM

You probably have to change your key mapping to define them again:  Settings -> Controls -> Key Buttons

this is ridiculous!!! :evil: , I can't make work (got windows seven ultimate) , the compatibility doesn't work ...Mannnn!!!

I know its work C'uz work on the virtual machine!!

any quest load on this windows-7 , I enter my name... then need to press A two times to enter the quest ,, and there's the problem,, when I push the A for second time , the game halt""  can't find a solve so far... :superevil:

#68 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:09 PM

this is ridiculous!!! :evil: , I can't make work (got windows seven ultimate) , the compatibility doesn't work ...Mannnn!!!

I know its work C'uz work on the virtual machine!!

any quest load on this windows-7 , I enter my name... then need to press A two times to enter the quest ,, and there's the problem,, when I push the A for second time , the game halt""  can't find a solve so far... :superevil:

Fnally I made to work ,, was a pain all the time,, the sword must be buy outside any dungeon, there is a seller  with sword,, shield ,, and arrows -- level two is to the right and you get the ladder in there - power bracelet is  at the floor near a water stream any question I may be able to answer so give a test to this quest!

seller_zps3df7a244.png

• soxfan2k4 likes this

#69 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:33 PM

kinda busy right now -- will post some more pictures of different locations later on...!! :zzz:

#70 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:44 AM

Hi soxfan2k4, did you happen to find the "Bow" while playing this quest ???? I need the bow to continue and for the sake of me , just can't locate it,,  all levels visited up to four 1-2-3-4 , at level three I need to kill 3 spider  and use arrow to get the boss key, - also at level four ..!

if you remember where the bow is at, please pm me or post in here --------- :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Edited by vravelo, 06 March 2014 - 11:45 AM.

#71 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:27 PM

Still can't find that bow"" my ,, friend ferenzRocs, beat this quest, but that was a while back and he may no remeber the bow location -- I been every where -- wooden sword at level 1, stepladder level -2, boots level 3 , raft at level 4, and blue boomer,, everything but can't locate the bow ??????, if none 1 remember and drop me a rope... GULP!! , I may need to explore inch by  inch the overworld and burn each bush, even some dungeon got hidden tile floor,, well , can't go beyond level -5 without the bow

hope any old player read this note or I may be toast"" :toast: :wacky:

PS.. the white sword, arrow and shield can be bought  in a shop outside!!

#72 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:19 PM

searched all areas from level one to level five and ...... still can't find that bow ,

got the strong felling this must be at level two , but ALAS " I need a wizard to find it""

I'm using 2.50 last build and everything work "excellent' , only thing I can't locate this BOW"

long ago, when playing this.. I remember using the bow at level -3 to get the boss key , so there's a bow on this quest

but where is at""?? :confused:

#73 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE(oldtimer1220 @ May 11 2009, 08:48 PM) View Post

I can't find the bow. Could someone please give me a hint?

I don't remember, but it is in Level 3, have you found the hidden stair in the room directly above the Boss Key-room? Don't know if the bow is there, maybe someting else.

So, where am I supposed to go after level 5, the only way I found is blocked and I need the Wand to pass.

searched all areas from level one to level five and ...... still can't find that bow ,

got the strong felling this must be at level two , but ALAS " I need a wizard to find it""

I'm using 2.50 last build and everything work "excellent' , only thing I can't locate this BOW"

long ago, when playing this.. I remember using the bow at level -3 to get the boss key , so there's a bow on this quest

but where is at""?? :confused:

Hm maybe that post by cosmofield helps :bounce:

#74 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:59 AM

Hm maybe that post by cosmofield helps :bounce:

Hi judasrising"" good thing you  came to the rescued ,(just don't belive),, after cosmofield post,, there's one post from Sinfiex, its tell how to get the wand and bow,, thanks my friend  you sve me always,, :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I GOT THE BOW !!"" GOT IT!! FOUND IT!!!!!!! I GOT THE BOW ---- GOT THE BOW !!!FOUND IT!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Edited by vravelo, 11 March 2014 - 12:32 PM.

#75 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:08 PM

this time I completed level -5  -6 -7 - got the flute, hook, and lens of true , still can't locate the wand, thought it may be at level six  but can't find it, mmm.. any idea?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users