Zelda Classic 2.50.1

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#16 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 05 October 2014 - 04:51 PM

Well, the 'true' ZC 2.5.1 update came with a text file named 'WARNING-READ' and had this in it:

WARNING: THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC ALPHA BUILD
It is work in progress, released without careful inspection by the developers. It may be unstable, contain missing, partially implemented, or broken features, or corrupt your quests. Active development of quests on this build is not recommended.

***THE DEVELOPERS TAKE NO RESPONSIBILTY FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT THIS BUILD MIGHT DO TO YOUR COMPUTER OR YOUR QUESTS.***

This build is intended for testing only and is NOT suitable for redistribution. If you obtained this build from anywhere other than Armageddon Games (www.armageddongames.com), the official home of Zelda Classic, please contact the developers at evouga@gmail.com.

So um.. there's that..

#17 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 05 October 2014 - 04:56 PM

Thank you, Saffith, once again! :)

Edit: It seems I don't have the permission to view the attachment? Doesn't matter too much, though, as I just downloaded the Mac ZC and then transferred the files I needed.

Whoops.  Guess I had the permissions messed up there. :( Should be fixed.

Also, coolgamer... I think that's an old message they devs forgot to take out of there. :P No need to worry about it too much.

• David likes this

#18 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 05 October 2014 - 04:59 PM

Whoops.  Guess I had the permissions messed up there. :( Should be fixed.

Also, coolgamer... I think that's an old message they devs forgot to take out of there. :P No need to worry about it too much.

Never seen it in any other build of ZC, though they might of left there on accident... and remembered to take it out on the other builds of ZC.

#19 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:25 PM

Never seen it in any other build of ZC, though they might of left there on accident... and remembered to take it out on the other builds of ZC.

I'm looking at it right now in 2.51 RC 3. :P

• Demonlink likes this

#20 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• Members

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:59 PM

I might have forgotten at first and re-uploaded it later. I think I did that with all of them. :P

#21 Eurysilas

Eurysilas

Paladin

• Members

Posted 05 October 2014 - 09:57 PM

I think at a later date it should be taken out. Might give people the wrong idea, ya know? :/

#22 HavoX

HavoX

Has more posts in Doomworld than in PureZC

• Members

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:57 AM

^ Agreed. I ignored the WARNING-READ text that came with mine, because of the date of its modification... If this was still in alpha/beta, a new version of the text file would be present, right?

I might have forgotten at first and re-uploaded it later. I think I did that with all of them. :P

You are forgiven. ;)

Edited by HavoX, 06 October 2014 - 08:15 AM.

#23 nitro3006

nitro3006

• Members

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:15 AM

Does anyone know why mcafee say its "malicious site"  anyone know whats going on with the site?  plz let me know

#24 alek

alek

posting on internet

• Members

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:17 AM

Does anyone know why mcafee say its "malicious site"  anyone know whats going on with the site?  plz let me know

It's just a false alarm, they happen. It should be possible to create an exception.

#25 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 11 October 2014 - 12:48 PM

chrome is still being evil and calling the file malicious saffith :(

#26 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:15 PM

chrome is still being evil and calling the file malicious saffith :(

Settings -> Show Advanced Settings -> Privacy -> Turn off "Enable phishing and malware protection"  -> download file -> Turn protection back on.

Simple stuff. Google is your friend.

Edited by Jared, 12 October 2014 - 09:03 AM.

• Demonlink likes this

#27 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:05 AM

To get around Chrome's over-protectiveness, go to the menu (in the upper-right part of Chrome) and choose Downloads. It will show your attempt to download the file. You can tell it from there to download it anyway.

#28 Three Pendants

Three Pendants

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:57 PM

A lot of good stuff in here Saffith, some interesting little additions noted in the changelog as well, glad to see some of the more obscure dealings are being ironed out now.

#29 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 16 October 2014 - 12:07 PM

Lightwulf completed "The Islands of Zelda" in 2.10, and it works practically flawless in 2.5.0. But people is reporting some weird new issues that only happened in the new 2.5.1...

http://www.purezc.ne...ic=64913&page=5

Edited by Air Luigi, 16 October 2014 - 12:11 PM.

#30 Omega

Omega

Yes

• Members

Posted 17 October 2014 - 02:41 PM

I hope you know that we really appreciate you being around Saffith. Same goes for the other devs, great work guys.

• Eurysilas and Avaro like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users