smash brothers wii U

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 Logos

Logos

Gnome Child

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 05:55 PM

Zero Suit Samus for me. She's very snappy and fun to play.

#17 CyberGamer1539

CyberGamer1539

Lord of Cyberspace

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 05:58 PM

Main: Ike, Lucas, and Kirby

Secondary: Toon Link, Marth, and Mii (Fighter)

Edited by CyberGamer1539, 09 February 2016 - 06:03 PM.

#18 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 06:52 PM

I've played Ness since the N64. I've only played a little of Smash 4, but, when I started playing with my friends, they were all using Villager; they had to choose new characters because of my mad Side-A and Up-B skillz, yo, which apparently have higher damage priority than most of Villager's moves.

I also like Toon Link, since he's quick and packs a punch, and Shulk isn't bad either, but to me nothing beats Ness - nothing.

#19 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 07:02 PM

I don't really have a main. I just play with whatever character feels right at the moment. I guess I'd say in Smash 4, I'm probably best with Captain Falcon, but I don't put all my time into him. I like variety.

In Melee, however, I'd say Marth is my main. He's probably the easiest character to play as in that game, competitively speaking.

#20 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 07:17 PM

I don't get much of an opportunity to play Smash 4, so I like to play "?" . "?" is the best character in the game. For reals, I am probably best with Peach because she was my main in competitive Melee. 

#21 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 09 February 2016 - 07:37 PM

My mains kinda jump all over the place. Lately I've taken an unfortunate liking to Corrin (ask SpacemanDan about that), as I despise her being yet another FE character but find her easy to use with really good moves. Also from FE, I love Robin. Lucina and Roy are pretty good too. Going away from the franchise that isn't as popular as the Smash team thinks, I'm really partial to Palutena (duh), Mega Man, Zero Suit Samus, The Koopalings, Bowser, Peach, and Little Mac. I've been toying around with DK and ROB as well. The roster is huge, so it's really hard to narrow it down.

As for previous Smash games, from 64 to Brawl, I used the different iterations of Link. Also liked Ness in 64, Marth in Melee, and Lucas and Falco in Brawl.

#22 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:37 PM

I used to main Wolf. I really liked the slower, heavier variation of the Fox move set, it just felt satisfying to me. I don't have the latest iteration of Super Smash Bros, unfortunately, so I haven't gotten to play any of the new additions to the roster. 

I'd second Sanic because ur 2 slo.

In Regular Smash Bros, I mained Kirby and basically did Down+B. Down+B.

Down+B to victory.

In melee, I think I used Roy? I can't remember, it's been so long.

A shame Project M is gone. I would have loved to try out(and possibly main) either of the Project Ganondorf characters.

#23 Fiyaball

Fiyaball

I'll stop hoarding RPGs someday

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 09:21 PM

Jigglypuff (my favorite), Bowser (he's SO much fun in Smash 4), and Cloud (his limit breaks are fun and OP)

#24 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 09:26 PM

Main in all four games + PM:

Weegee.png

Secondaries:

N64: Yoshi

Melee: Roy

Brawl: Yoshi, Toon Link, ROB

Project M: Ike, Roy, ROB

4: Ryu, Doc, Dark Pit

Edited by a30502355, 09 February 2016 - 09:28 PM.

#25 Parsnip

Parsnip

Parsnip

• Members

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:57 AM

Lucas is my favorite character, but Ness is my best character. I also picked up Corrin recently, and occasionally play Villager, Toon Link and Mega Man.

I think that Ness is an easier character to use in my opinion, due to the fact his combos are much easier to pull of.  I have always wanted to try Corrin but I haven't gotten to buying it yet. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: smash brothers, wii U

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users