Why Me?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Blue Link 2007

Blue Link 2007

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:29 PM

I was just recently banned from the AGN forums. I do not know why I was banned. The last thing I did was tell the staff that a friend of mine had his password cracked, and he might not be himself. I checked back later, and found out I was banned.

I don't know if somebody cracked into my thing (because I still could get into my account), so I should just wait until they tell me why I was banned. icon_cry.gif

#2 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:39 PM

There is nothing that can be done about it by discussing it here, Blue Link 2007, regardless of whether you are in the right or in the wrong. The staff here have little or no power/influence over at AGN. In addition to that, PureZC and AGN are considered friendly neighbors, and the last thing we need is other members bad mouthing other boards for any reason. To prevent such a thing from happening here, I will go ahead and close this topic. Further discussion of it here is not beneficial to anybody. If you wish for some pointers or reasons why you are banned, I suggest you find the right people to discuss it with privately, if possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users