Photo

The best place on the web it is called purezc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 Soarin

Soarin

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 05 February 2006 - 11:46 AM

I would like to say this Wild Bill did a good job creating purezc.This place has everything a quest creator could want for there quest. Including tiles, tilesets, music And of course The quests. Plus purezc has some nice people like BH4 this guy is so nice.Purezc also has a nice logo along with the three pieces of the triforce power, wisdom and courage.I can not tell you how much i enjoy staying here at purezc. With all you nice people including moderators and admins. And do not forget the members of purezc.
I will continue to enjoy my stay her at purezc peace out.

This post has been typed by bringer of descruction.

Edited by bringer of descruction, 05 February 2006 - 11:48 AM.

#2 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 05 February 2006 - 11:48 AM

Yes, PureZC Rocks. icon_razz.gif Thanks for your input.

*Wonders what's going through BoD's mind at the moment*

#3 Soarin

Soarin

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 05 February 2006 - 11:50 AM

Did I do a good job BH4? Are you impreesed with the fact I typed all that?
You are welcome BH4.

#4 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 05 February 2006 - 12:01 PM

You're scary, BoD. XD I fear you like I fear walking into a pack of pigeons with over ten thousand pigeons in it. I LOVE Pigeons, but, ... ... XD @_@'

Um, yeah, sure, ... except for the lack of capitalization on the I in the topic title, uh, sure, it's a good topic. o.o' Thing is, it doesn't really have that much of a point. It's a very nice gesture and all, but it's similar to pointing to a candle and shouting "That candle is white!" If you put a bit more thought into your topics, maybe you could actually start up a real discussion. icon_smile.gif

#5 Flaming_idiot_dude

Flaming_idiot_dude

Wizard

• Members

Posted 05 February 2006 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE(BH4 @ Feb 5 2006, 11:01 AM)
You're scary, BoD. XD  I fear you like I fear walking into a pack of pigeons with over ten thousand pigeons in it.  I LOVE Pigeons, but, ... ... XD @_@'

Um, yeah, sure, ... except for the lack of capitalization on the I in the topic title, uh, sure, it's a good topic. o.o'  Thing is, it doesn't really have that much of a point. It's a very nice gesture and all, but it's similar to pointing to a candle and shouting "That candle is white!"  If you put a bit more thought into your topics, maybe you could actually start up a real discussion. icon_smile.gif

View Post

I hate to disagree, but I think its more like saying: "That candle is quite bright!" because a candle has the option of not breing bright, but that's its main objective. Likewise, PureZC is meant to be really cool and all that, but theres a possibility that it isn't. Though, I'm not saying it isn't cool. Just pointing out the possibility. bringer_of_destruction is just saying the unsaid thought in our minds: PureZC is teh 1337sor.

#6 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 05 February 2006 - 12:18 PM

FID - The comparison wasn't the point. icon_razz.gif It was the objective statement existing in and of itself without anything else to do in the topic. icon_razz.gif It's like, "Pure is great." "Okay. Now what?"

#7 Flaming_idiot_dude

Flaming_idiot_dude

Wizard

• Members

Posted 05 February 2006 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE(BH4 @ Feb 5 2006, 11:18 AM)
FID - The comparison wasn't the point. icon_razz.gif  It was the objective statement existing in and of itself without anything else to do in the topic. icon_razz.gif  It's like, "Pure is great."  "Okay. Now what?"

View Post

Okay... Now that I've just worked that out in my mind, I suppose you right...

#8 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:17 PM

lol, ... well, ... er ... what's to be right about? ^-^ I mean, for all I know, this topic could spark thousands of replies. It's all in the eye of the beholder anyway, as different people see different logical facets of any situation. I've listed about half of mine, and won't have much to do with the topic, and will watch it carefully to see that it doesn't result in people simply spamming with non-intellectual replies. It's pretty much as simple as that, ... or at least as simple as that appears to be. icon_sweat.gif

[/spam]

#9 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 February 2006 - 02:25 PM

bringer of descruction,

I am sure most of us feel the same way that you do about this place, and I do as well. The only difference is that most of us don't create a topic simply about it. If we didn't appreciate this place, we would either not be here or just be here to complain about things. I am sure the entire staff appreciates your words, and a little reassurance never hurts.

Edited by NateA80, 05 February 2006 - 02:36 PM.

#10 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 05 February 2006 - 02:33 PM

meh, Pure's alright if you like hanging around emo teenagers and listen to them complain about each other all the time.... kidding. yes, PureZC does indeed pwnzorz the pwniest pwn-thing in existance

#11 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 February 2006 - 02:47 PM

Why do I hang out at a place like this any chance I get? It's my internet home...and it's an honor to help serve this community.

Glad you feel like I do when it comes to PZC, bringer.

#12 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 05 February 2006 - 03:12 PM

WHEN IS THE WEDDING HONEY CAKES!!!

I agree, PureZC owns and has everything Quest developers need.

But if you are like me and don't/can't ZC, it still owns because the staff actually do a good job unlike other forums I've passed by. Most places the staff take sides or pick favorites but here that does not happen.

#13 Eurysilas

Eurysilas

Paladin

• Members

Posted 05 February 2006 - 03:26 PM

Are you ok, BoD? I don't mean to be an ass, but the above posts you have made sound different from your previous ones (not just in grammar and punctuation). Your thought processes sound different, if you take my meaning.

Perhaps it's just me.....

#14 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 05 February 2006 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE(Ireclan @ Feb 5 2006, 03:26 PM)
Are you ok, BoD? I don't mean to be an ass, but the above posts you have made sound different from your previous ones (not just in grammar and punctuation). Your thought processes sound different, if you take my meaning.

Perhaps it's just me.....

View Post

I gave him a little talking-to half an hour before he made this topic. The results are what you see before you.

#15 Eurysilas

Eurysilas

Paladin

• Members

Posted 05 February 2006 - 03:41 PM

Ah. That would explain it. Thankyou.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users