Dreams...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 20 May 2005 - 08:26 PM

Tell us some of the strangest dreams, or most meaning full dreams you have ever had... Nightmares count too! And, please, keep this approperiate... No detals on any wet dreams...

... I had this dream where the earth was hit by a Giagantic meteor (It was 18 mi. ... very vivid memory...) It was in the year 2022... Funny becuase by then I'll be in my 30's... But I was till only 15...

The world was shattered by many earthquakes that were off of the scale. Then, every volcano in the world erupted, and we all died...

This is creapy becuase it is a reoccuring thing...

Tis the Apocolypse!

Strange....

#2 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 20 May 2005 - 08:45 PM

That is cool. I rarely have dreams or at least I don't remember them when I wake up. I do wake up wet alot... just joking. icon_sorry.gif But I only remember one dream I was like 4 years old when I had it so it sounds stupid. Well, here it goes: I was ruling dinosaurs and riding a giant green one. I think I had that because I had a dinosaur backpack then. Now I know dinosaurs do not exist though of course.

#3 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 20 May 2005 - 09:26 PM

the dream I remember the most/clearest, happened about... five years ago. I'm on a beach, one of those lake beaches with larger sand than at the ocean, with very dark sand. it's night, and I'm there with a couple friends, and we're talking about something. we're looking over this lake, which dosen't seem to be very big, but it's surrounded by pure ice, and is illuminated from below, giving the ice and the water a pinkish-blue color. it's also night, and the sky is perfectly clear

I've had a few other dreams that I remember, but they're mostly about games (sad, isn't it?)

#4 Link 101

Link 101

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 20 May 2005 - 09:32 PM

I rarely remember dreams, like ever. Mostly I dream about things that are heavy on my mind, or something I am really thinking about before I go to sleep. I do remember one dream where I got to skate and hang out with the pro skater and my hero Bam Margera. Doubt it meant anything, but you never know.

#5 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 20 May 2005 - 10:14 PM

I don't know why it is so hard to remember dreams...

But I remembered this other dream I had a while back when I got my Action Replay for my cube...

I could use an Action Relay on my life... wierd... I used a code that turned everything upside down, you know so I was walking on the ceiling... So I went out side... For some strange reason the sky was green, and the clouds were pink... Anyway, I went to the edge of the ceiling on my porch and looked down/ up into the sky... I thought I saw a power start from SM64 off in the void (this is pretty wierd...) So, I jumped into the green void, and the star appaeared to be a bird, or it turnd into a bird... I countinued to fall, then I reappeared back on my porch... Was I high off of life that night? icon_shrug.gif

#6 Link 101

Link 101

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 20 May 2005 - 10:20 PM

Sometimes when I want something really badly, I have a dream that I get it. Then I wake up in the morning and realize I don't, then I am dissapointed.

One time when The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Seasons came out, I REALLY wanted OoA. I had a dream that I went into Gamestop and they gave it to me for free. I also had a dream where I was walking to school and some dude drove up to me in a van and just gave the game to me and drove off. It was weird.

#7 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 20 May 2005 - 11:58 PM

Just so everyone knows, everyone dreams every night. I read about it in a study. So saying, "I don't dream" is incorrect, as it should be, " I can't ever remember dreams." Dreams interest me a whole lot. I should take it as a profession. ^_^

Well, for me, I would have to say, I don't have just one, or two meaningful dreams. A lot of the time, I dream about real life people and places, and what I get out of them, are answers to some of my problems. I love dreams. If I can remember some of my more important ones, I'll post them here.

#8 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 21 May 2005 - 07:49 AM

I don't have that many dreams that I can remember. I've had some where I've gotten things that I've really been wanting. I've had dreams where about the girl that I'm too shy to go after (icon_razz.gif). I've had dreams where I've been in a war, both modern and in medieval. I've even had dreams where I saved thousands of lives. But, don't forget Nightmares! Those are always the easiest to remember. icon_neutral.gif

#9 Link 101

Link 101

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 21 May 2005 - 10:06 AM

I always have dreams about real people and people I know. I am not sure if anything that happens to them in my dreams are symbolic. I mean, sometimes people I know die in my DREAMS, they aren't nightmares...I am not sure if that means they are going to die, are they are doing to die from my life and I won't be friends with them or whatever. It is puzzling.

#10 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 21 May 2005 - 10:14 AM

I forgot 'bout nightmares.
I watched a movie when I was 3 or 4 called "Puppet Masters" I had nightmares about that movie for like 5 years. Of course I don't now since I'm older but it used to scare the hell out of me. I mean everytime I seen a shadow I thought it was one of those wooden basturds.

#11 Nerd-Man

Nerd-Man

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 21 May 2005 - 11:33 AM

I've had this one crazy dream that was sort of like Tobias Daboi's. I had this Gameshark, and I typed in the code for 'fight wild Mews' on Pokemon Blue, and suddenly wierd stuff happened, everything was the wrong color in my life, then I turned off the code and it went back to normal. I inserted the debug code for SMB3 (trouble brewing icon_sweat.gif ) and suddenly I could jump really high! I went to school (at 5:00 a.m?!) and Ashton (one of my friends) was like "I'm gonna kill you!" (????) and he punched me. It went right through me and I jumped really high and did a kamehameha (!) and he went like "Unnngh" and just fell over. Then my life glitched up, and I fell through the ground.... that was when I woke up.

Man, I liked that dream!

#12 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 21 May 2005 - 02:36 PM

I had a pretty funny dream about 7 years ago or so... At the time I had just gotten Link's Awakening, but I couldn't figure how to get the sword! (Anybody who has played the game may understand why that was tough for an 8 year-old.) After an entire day of searching through the game, trying to find a secret passage to the sword, I became very angry. icon_glare.gif

That night, though (or was it the following morning?) I had a dream where Link was as angry as I was. He traveled to the screen with the sword and he just shoved the spikey guardian things out of the way... That was IT! It all made sense to me from there. That was a very good dream. icon_biggrin.gif

#13 spawn90

spawn90

Junior

• Members

Posted 21 May 2005 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE(Hero Link @ May 20 2005, 10:58 PM)
Just so everyone knows, everyone dreams every night. I read about it in a study. So saying, "I don't dream" is incorrect, as it should be, " I can't ever remember dreams." Dreams interest me a whole lot. I should take it as a profession. ^_^

Interesting... usually when I wake up I remember pure darkness while I was sleeping. Isn't that wierd... I can remember what I was so called "dreaming about" and I "dreamed" about pure darkness in the night. Does that count as a dream? Any other time that I don't remember that, I have what I think you would call a dream.

Anyways, the last dream that I had was that I was Naruto (I fell asleep while I was watching this and it was the episode when Naruto was trying to learn rasengan and Jiraiya-sama showed him the rasengan) and that I could do the rasengan. So what happened was that I got into this big huge fight with some other really powerful kid, then I gathered up my chakra for the rasengan, I went towards the guy and started to put my hand with the rasengan towards his stomach. My hand was about 1 centimeter away from his stomach... and then I woke up icon_cry.gif . It was a very interesting dream.

#14 Mad Dog

Mad Dog

Hooya!!!

• Members

Posted 21 May 2005 - 05:32 PM

I tend to have Lucid Dreams,s o i spend a lot of time in Rome as a gladiator. I don't always win, though... I love the big dramatic finish.

#15 OMEG

OMEG

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 21 May 2005 - 05:34 PM

Probably that time I had an astral projection (aka out of body experience). Scary.
I have lucid dreams (dreams where you control what happens) all the time, so going to sleep is fun for me :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users