Photo

Screenshot of the Week 799

Architect Abdiel & Colin Gennyvere217

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 799 (24 member(s) have cast votes)

Cast your vote!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 23 October 2023 - 02:31 AM

Architect Abdiel
ArchitectAbdiel.png
What do you mean abandoned shacks are creepy?
It's not like you are going to be running from a serial killer or a crazy ghost or some kind of possessed thing or something.
That would be foolish!

Colin
Colin.png
Frog

Gennyvere217
Gennyvere217.png
here lies the heroes who fell in battle...just ignore their single eyes

#2 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 23 October 2023 - 10:05 AM

Wow a scary screenshot of the week... a creepy shack, a graveyard and terrifying mountain perspectives! 

• Taco Chopper likes this

#3 Colin

Colin

Coblin the Goblin

• Members

Posted 23 October 2023 - 11:03 AM

Wow a scary screenshot of the week... a creepy shack, a graveyard and terrifying mountain perspectives! 

Lol you made me double-check the announcement thread to see when the Halloween themed contest was supposed to be. It's 801.

Anyway it doesn't ultimately matter, BUT there is a very flimsy logic train that can make my screenshot sort of kind of Halloweenish themed maybe:

• The terrain from my screenshot is lifted directly from Chrono Trigger's Denadoro Mountains with the LttP mountains over top of it
  • I threw the frog in as a sprite because I have a frog sprite sheet on hand that I like
  • I realized that given the Chrono Trigger connection, the frog in my shot could be Frog from Chrono Trigger
  • Who got turned into a frog at the Denadoro Mountains...
  • by a super spooky vampire guy who lives in a spooky castle
  • Therefore Halloween
  • QED

Edited by Colin, 23 October 2023 - 11:05 AM.

• Taco Chopper and Russ like this

#4 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

• Administrators

Posted 24 October 2023 - 08:53 AM

Halloween contest came two weeks early and it wasn't even intended. Shame on the SotW team, shame!

#5 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

• Administrators

Posted 30 October 2023 - 12:44 AM

We have a second tie for 2023! With 40.91% of the vote each, the winners of Screenshot of the Week 799 are Architect Abdiel and Colin!

ArchitectAbdiel.png
What do you mean abandoned shacks are creepy?
It's not like you are going to be running from a serial killer or a crazy ghost or some kind of possessed thing or something.
That would be foolish!

Colin.png
Frog

Congratulations to the both of you! Both screenshots will be eligible for Screenshot of the Month 197, and this time around I will have time to rotate the two winners on the home page during the week!

Voting totals:

• Architect Abdiel - 9 (40.91%)
  • Colin - 9 (40.91%)
  • Gennyvere217 - 4 (18.18%)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Architect Abdiel & Colin, Gennyvere217

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users