Beautiful Friends

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Aaron

Aaron

AKA partymetroid

• Members

Posted 02 June 2007 - 12:46 AM

Do any of you have such a beautiful friend, and yet he/she retains such inner beauty to make his/her beauty a mask? Well, I have such a friend, and seeing this picture of her brought my heart from the darkness and allowed it to feel warmth again for the first time in ages:

*IMAGE REMOVED*

My friend, Kearstin, is so beautiful... and, at the last day of school, she told me that I looked "nice"... which made taking finals a whole lot easier...

Any of you blessed with a friend like her?

[edit] I removed the image because I realized that she wouldn't want an image of herself put on a web forum. o_O I'm such a freaking idiot. Sorry... so, do you have a beautiful friend who's also beautiful on the inside? is what the whole thread is about, anyways. >_>;

Edited by Aaron, 02 June 2007 - 02:27 AM.

#2 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 June 2007 - 01:29 AM

Nah.

Most of my female friends are airheads or just aren't close friends at all.

#3 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 02 June 2007 - 02:08 AM

I wish I had hot-ass friends like her. That would be awesome.

#4 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members

Posted 02 June 2007 - 02:14 AM

She's cute! icon_smile.gif

#5 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 June 2007 - 02:49 AM

Yes. To me, every girl has that part in her that makes her beautiful inside and out, no matter dress, personality, race, weight, height, etc. etc. The girls I've gone through though, like my ex girlfriend Tonie (Angel Kelley here on the forums) had that special something that was more than what I could see beyond. And currently, my relationship with my current girlfriend, she also has that inner beauty that reaches to me more than the others do. I know when I ask a girl out, it's not because of how she looks (some whores are good looking, would you ask them for a date?), but rather, the niceness and the sweetness of her that gets to me.

#6 Spantac

Spantac

Magus

• Members

Posted 04 June 2007 - 01:42 PM

All of my friends are beautiful. Happy coincidence. icon_kawaii.gif

#7 Mr. Pimpy

Mr. Pimpy

• Members

Posted 04 June 2007 - 03:45 PM

Nope, most of my girl friends are hot, loose, and hateful. icon_unsettled.gif

#8 Fire Wizzrobe

Fire Wizzrobe

Master

• Members

Posted 04 June 2007 - 03:55 PM

I don't have any ugly friends. I'm so judgemental!

#9 Spantac

Spantac

Magus

• Members

Posted 04 June 2007 - 04:37 PM

I can't really think of my friends like you people can icon_lol.gif

In a lot of cases (not all) I find it's easier to make friends with boys but the girls end up as better friends.

And I'm bad at making friends anyway, 'cause I'm shy.

#10 August Yifu

August Yifu

Magus

• Banned

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:29 PM

The only female friend I have came into this world a guy. And no, I wouldn't call her beautiful, no offense.

#11 The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper

Adept

• Members

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE(Hunter P Brown @ Jun 2 2007, 02:49 AM) View Post

Yes. To me, every girl has that part in her that makes her beautiful inside and out, no matter dress, personality, race, weight, height, etc. etc. The girls I've gone through though, like my ex girlfriend Tonie (Angel Kelley here on the forums) had that special something that was more than what I could see beyond. And currently, my relationship with my current girlfriend, she also has that inner beauty that reaches to me more than the others do. I know when I ask a girl out, it's not because of how she looks (some whores are good looking, would you ask them for a date?), but rather, the niceness and the sweetness of her that gets to me.

I am gonna have to disagree but at the time I also agree.
We find certain things about women attractive for a reason, big eyes and a small nose means high estrogen, big breasts means good for babies ya know? All things good for children. BUT all those things don't last forever, you need to find someone you like because
if you dont like the one your with, when all that beauty is gone you dont have anything left.

so overall you need to find a mate you really love.

#12 Flaming_idiot_dude

Flaming_idiot_dude

Wizard

• Members

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:22 PM

... I'm 12. And not very popular. Does anyone else think this is a barrier?

#13 Mr. Pimpy

Mr. Pimpy

• Members

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE(Flaming_idiot_dude @ Jun 5 2007, 11:22 PM) View Post
... I'm 12. And not very popular. Does anyone else think this is a barrier?

Get popular. Play some sports or pull a school prank or something. icon_wink.gif

#14 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 06 June 2007 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE(August Yifu @ Jun 5 2007, 03:29 PM) View Post

The only female friend I have came into this world a guy. And no, I wouldn't call her beautiful, no offense.

... is it Sharon? icon_naughty.gif

I have two female friends that are beautiful inside and out... one of them I live with, the other is in Hong Kong till the end of the month. As soon as she's single I'm going to make a move. Lovely girl, has a weird ability to only see the best in everybody, even people that nobody else likes... and she's hot and asian.

#15 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 07 June 2007 - 05:21 AM

Yes, I have some beautiful female friends who are also beautiful on the inside; ones whom I respect and value as friends, and...

...now here's the kicker...

...ones whom I DON'T have a crush on or ever wanted to date.

For guys it's hard to be able to say that. Typically, the common idea is that closer friendship always eventually leads to attraction. icon_wink.gif However, if you break out of that mold, it helps you to have some really good friendships that otherwise might have gone south eventually. And while it won't get you a girlfriend, it'll probably help you to be a better boyfriend.

QUOTE(Sir Pimpalot @ Jun 5 2007, 08:29 PM) View Post

Get popular. Play some sports or pull a school prank or something. icon_wink.gif

I do not recommend trying to become popular. If you don't start off that way, then chances are you'll always be playing "their game." If you don't make the rules, someone else will be there to tell you that you lost, regardless of what happens.

It's much better to play your own game. Circumvent the popularity system by getting friends who are *gasp* more like you. icon_wink.gif Sure as hell beats pretending to be someone you're not.

Besides, I'm happy to report that everything changes once you get to college. All bets are off, and for the most part, nobody cares what you did in high school.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users