• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#136 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:03 PM

Screenshots? Anyways Hope to see them icon_smile.gif!

#137 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

This site is still a thing?

• Members

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:47 AM

Almost finished! I just need to take a few more (I think I played that game too much last night. icon_sweat.gif ) The pics will be up today. icon_smile.gif

EDIT: I HAVE PICS!! icon_razz.gif

IPB Image

Unused sprites No. 1 (plz don't rip them out of the shot)

IPB Image

Unused sprites No. 2 (plz don't rip them out of the shot)

Now for game shots...

IPB Image

The place to learn slash. *hint* *hint* icon_naughty.gif

IPB Image

The intersection inbetween all the heaven dungeons.

IPB Image

Read the message string.

IPB Image

A frozen shot of the... SEISURE ROOM! icon_lol.gif

IPB Image

TREE GUARDIAN STECKEROX

Well those are all the shots I have. Enjoy!

Edited by theZCking, 18 January 2010 - 04:33 PM.

#138 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:53 PM

Amazing icon_biggrin.gif the Tree Boss is gonna be Great! So what do you do in the color room dodge colors? Anyways the pictures are great!

Anyways, what dungeon next?

#139 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

• Members

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:17 PM

In the room with flashing colors one of the tiles flips back and forth from being a warp tile, and a normal tile. In each room, you need to get to that tile. But there are solid combos as well, and each room is like a maze. If you stay in each room too long the colors might hurt your eyes icon_biggrin.gif ! icon_lol.gif

The next dungeon is Din's Trench. The boss, is Trinexx ( I can't wait to start making him icon_sweat.gif )

Edited by theZCking, 20 January 2010 - 08:19 PM.

#140 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:28 PM

What kind series this quest connect to? After The Minish Cap?

#141 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

• Members

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:22 PM

I am so happy not to be banned from using my laptop anymore icon_sweat.gif

This game is based off the legend of zelda manga (actually Link in Holberina takes le place after the manga oracle of ages). But no one knew that because of LiH's crummy description. Sa continues the story, with a lot more detail (Sa is A LOT better than LiH).

Ps. I don't know if I will use the Vaati sprites. I classify them as UNUSED.

#142 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:16 AM

Hello, been a while any progress and is there a free spot for beta testing?

#143 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:30 PM

Thank god I found the thread. Beta testing? I'm not in THAT phase yet. As you can see I am incredibly stuck figuring out what music I'll use for Din's Trench. I thought the thread would also say I'm still working on SA. It's in the Developer's Exchange. If anyone has a suggestion I most certainly put their name in the game's credits. I appreciate all of the songs sent in already. If you want to know about good progress, I might want to tell you that I'm going to start takin pics of Din's Trench. I think they recreate the GBA feel even if it has a lot of detail and decoration. After this dungeon is Nayru's bay. I have ideas for it, as well as the final dungeon which right now the name is secret. For that dungeon th dungeon, I might do something special like...I don't know....Play the Zelda 1 dungeon theme on my guitar. icon_razz.gif icon_lol.gif That's unlikley to happen. icon_lol.gif Although I do know how.

Edit: Ooops. Forgot. Of course there is an open beta testing spot. I have started recruiting people.
If you want to sign up now I can make a note to include you in the beta testing thread.

Edited by theZCking, 18 February 2010 - 04:46 PM.

#144 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:53 PM

Yes please, make sure you get your beta spot guys! icon_smile.gif This games fantastic!

EDIT: Read my PM and if those are not what you wanted I say: finish the dungeon, the Boss, THEN the music. I got to go to school now See you later!

Edited by Midnight_King, 18 February 2010 - 05:07 PM.

#145 Daemon

Daemon

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:03 AM

Hmm, this seems like it will be a decent quest. Although the Heaven's Gate screen looks a little... Odd to me. Other than that, I like the screens.

Since I take it you're using the goddess names for the dungeons, I'm pretty sure you spelled "Farore" wrong. However I could be mistaken, and it might be fixed already.

EDIT: If there's still another spot open to beta test, I might do it. However I'm not exactly a great beta tester, so just giving you a heads up if I could beta test.

Edited by Daemon, 19 February 2010 - 12:18 AM.

#146 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE(Daemon @ Feb 18 2010, 11:03 PM) View Post

Hmm, this seems like it will be a decent quest. Although the Heaven's Gate screen looks a little... Odd to me. Other than that, I like the screens.

Since I take it you're using the goddess names for the dungeons, I'm pretty sure you spelled "Farore" wrong. However I could be mistaken, and it might be fixed already.

EDIT: If there's still another spot open to beta test, I might do it. However I'm not exactly a great beta tester, so just giving you a heads up if I could beta test.

I think he ran out of the Dmaps title space icon_sweat.gif
What places can we beta?

#147 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:51 PM

When I start BETA testing I will give cheat codes for easy gameplay. You will be able to test EVERY AREA IN THE GAME. I also will sent the passwords for each secret area in the game. This also includeds the secret ending, which my sister, and friend, wanted me to make it. I probably will test that myself. icon_sweat.gif

#148 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:54 AM

Whats the Progress!?! I need to know icon_razz.gif

#149 GamingNomad

GamingNomad

formerly KenMeister

• Members

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:03 PM

Wow,it's been a while hasn't it?How's progress been,man?Heard it was your birthday this month!:)

#150 Kwolfgames

Kwolfgames

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:43 AM

Oh man, has it been some time. Do ya got an open spot for beta testing? Since MrMister disappeared I have nothing to test and I'm a tad bored.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users