Combo Cycling problem

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 Frocks7Snee

Frocks7Snee

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

To check, go to the combo that the box (above water) cycles to. Click the box that you would select the combo to cycle to and make sure it's the right Cset.

#17 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:11 AM

I am certain from what I see is that they are all cset 2. I've used several ways to confirm it.

The underwater combos are cset 4, but they are an entirely different cycling combo which are showing in the background.

#18 Frocks7Snee

Frocks7Snee

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

Hm. Send me your QST file maybe? I'll check it out.

#19 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:50 AM

Email?

#20 Frocks7Snee

Frocks7Snee

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

I fixed the combo cycling problem, the blocks now use the correct color. I also fixed the super bomb on your passive subscreen. Part of it was blue. Just message me if you need more help.

#21 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE(c00ln3rd @ Dec 28 2012, 11:43 AM) View Post
I fixed the combo cycling problem, the blocks now use the correct color. I also fixed the super bomb on your passive subscreen. Part of it was blue. Just message me if you need more help.

Perhaps you could share the solution in case other members have similar issues?

#22 Frocks7Snee

Frocks7Snee

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

I made sure the combo cycled to the correct Cset, and I placed all of the layer 0 tiles with the correct Cset. The problem was you placed the layer 0 combos with the incorrect Cset.

#23 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

How did I manage to do that? The reason I ask is because I have to fix more that are like it. I have ones I need to add that are half solid on the bottom, because these currently look funny walking on them if you are walking on the lower ones.

What's the correct cset?

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 28 December 2012 - 03:23 PM.

#24 Frocks7Snee

Frocks7Snee

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

The correct Cset for cycling is Cset 2, and make sure you place the layer 0 combo using Cset 2. That's all I did. Also I tweaked the animation a bit. It used to animate: Water, half risen block, block above water, (stays) Water, so it looked awkward.

#25 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

Thanks, I got it all working now, even though I'm still not certain how. I even fixed some other tiles that were having the same problem, but they were all cset 2 to begin with. I guess I may have placed them wrong because I was placing the blanks. It all looks great now.

#26 Frocks7Snee

Frocks7Snee

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

No problem. icon_wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users