The Island of Yeto Help

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#76 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 16 August 2016 - 03:56 PM

The biggest problem with that Gleeok fight isn't the fact that I don't do enough damage(got the L3 Sword from the Mystery House)+17 heart containers total+a potion.  It's the room layout because of the 2 pits and the bubble.  I keep getting knocked into the pits and having to restart out of frustration.

Then I gave you a spoiler to get SwordL3 (or L4, I was not counting that stick you get at home)

But I advise, just try to do it with your sword and don't look spoiler! Your sword, ring and blue potion is enough (if you fall, you shouldn't move from the top wall, use the bubble to skip damage)

Thanks for review Marv Albert!

Edited by Yeto, 16 August 2016 - 03:57 PM.

#77 renaultgamer0

renaultgamer0

Junior

• Members

Posted 16 August 2016 - 08:16 PM

Then I gave you a spoiler to get SwordL3 (or L4, I was not counting that stick you get at home)

But I advise, just try to do it with your sword and don't look spoiler! Your sword, ring and blue potion is enough (if you fall, you shouldn't move from the top wall, use the bubble to skip damage)

Thanks for review Marv Albert!

Thanks for the tip to hang out at the top.  With that I was able with good reflexes cut the gleeok down to one head with sword beams and tanked the rest of its health with the potion.  Now I have a shiny new hammer to get a Blue ring without getting the mountaintop one.

Edit: I also wonder what else could lie in the tower other than the hammer and a heart container?

Edited by renaultgamer0, 16 August 2016 - 08:34 PM.

#78 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 August 2016 - 09:15 PM

Thanks for the tip to hang out at the top.  With that I was able with good reflexes cut the gleeok down to one head with sword beams and tanked the rest of its health with the potion.  Now I have a shiny new hammer to get a Blue ring without getting the mountaintop one.

Edit: I also wonder what else could lie in the tower other than the hammer and a heart container?

Well! there is another item. If you really don't want to know what item it is, then don't look at the spoiler.

Spoiler

#79 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 18 August 2016 - 12:08 PM

I'm making little progress in the Palace...I don't have the magic boomer but most everything else.

A hint was given that the whistle is sufficient to find the Boomerang...but where?

I've finished the Beach, Rock Tunnel, Mines, most of the Tower, and much of the Castle as well as Mistery house.

Edited by Gendof, 18 August 2016 - 12:09 PM.

#80 paraquefingir

paraquefingir

• Members

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:44 PM

The magic boomerang is

Spoiler

Edited by Unorus Janco, 18 August 2016 - 01:45 PM.

#81 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:49 PM

Please help. I've been going in innumerable circles. How do I get to the hole on the right?

zelda046_zpsmlq7p2yj.png

Thank you!

#82 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 18 August 2016 - 05:34 PM

I have finished all the dungeons but cannot beat the gleock in the watch tower.

I used the red potion early on not realizing that I couldn't get more. Oh well.

I did however get the lens and long bow just because I could and 21 hearts.

Thanks for a fun, frustrating and challenging game I loved it all except for the dark castle (that was really dark of you hehe) actually it seemed like perhaps you had gotten tired of game making at that point or maybe the tower wore you out, too bad because the rest was very well done. That tower was something special and definitely not easy,

Looking around still for the dins fire and fins. What else have I missed

I notice a blue shell but nothing I have works on it

Edited by Mister Snooze, 19 August 2016 - 12:18 PM.

#83 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 18 August 2016 - 06:12 PM

Please help. I've been going in innumerable circles. How do I get to the hole on the right?

zelda046_zpsmlq7p2yj.png

Thank you!

Hi arieltap!  :D

I don't know which doors you have unlocked. So this may or may not help you depending if you have unlocked them. 

Spoiler

Edited by Artistic, 18 August 2016 - 06:14 PM.

• arieltap and Yeto like this

#84 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 18 August 2016 - 09:35 PM

If you ever update this quest, you should either add more items or edit the subscreen so that it only shows the items you can get. Because I don't think you can get all subscreen items.

Also, is there no boss to the tower? Deathknights are not a boss because no boss music and you don't kill them.

Also, is there a level 3 tunic? All I could find is level 2 (red).

#85 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 19 August 2016 - 01:21 AM

Hi arieltap!  :D

I don't know which doors you have unlocked. So this may or may not help you depending if you have unlocked them.

Thanks Artistic! That did it! I knew there was something about that pushy statue room....

• Artistic likes this

#86 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:08 AM

I found dins fire, perhaps now the gleock will be toast :lol:

#87 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:57 AM

Is there an exit in the palace that lets you go out and get that heart that is above the palace? If so any hints? got it!

I have many open spaces in my subscreen. Does that mean I have missed a lot of things? Perhaps you could give a list of the available items.

OK I am here to tell you that you can defeat the fire Gleock without the red potion. You will need the dins fire and the item that it brings you however. I did it and it seems the towns people are very happy about it. They are even singing hehe (22 hearts)

Thank you Yeto for a great game!

Edited by Mister Snooze, 19 August 2016 - 03:25 PM.

• arieltap and Yeto like this

#88 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 19 August 2016 - 03:52 PM

Thank you, Yeto! (and Mr. Snooze and Artistic!)

zelda049_zpscnqaxap0.png
  • Artistic and Yeto like this

#89 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:23 PM

I need some serious help.  I've been wondering everywhere and can't find the L2 sword.  I have the bow, wooden boomerang, shield, ocarina, hookshot and ladder but no L2 sword.  Hint please.   If the L2 sword is the one I brought for 200 then I have it...So, I'll need the L3 sword.  These enemies are dangerous with this sword.

Edited by sctmorgan, 19 August 2016 - 08:25 PM.

#90 paraquefingir

paraquefingir

• Members

Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:16 PM

There are at least two level 2 swords, and you can get both of them with the items you already have. The first one is in

Spoiler

To get the second lvl 2 sword you will have to cross the dark cave (you can easily do it without the candle if you know how to use your map). Specifically, the sword is in

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users